3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20 12:18 am

FPS problems (either I'm a fool, or my computer is unlucky, or a game ...) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Har-ki of my
laptop: Perc: i5-8250u (after undervolting it keeps 3.2-3.4 frequency stably without overheating)
Video card: GTX 1050TI Max-Q 4GB (overclocking + undervolting gave a frequency of 1900MHz without overheating)
Operative: 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Swap file for ssd account is also 8GB
Firewood is all the latest
What is the system that the game is fast on SSD M2
Patch 1.04
And now to the problem itself:
Settings at minimum, in the city 21-24 frames, it is impossible to play
What was done besides overclocking and undervolting: Putting
mod optimization, clicked tweakers, dropped the resolution from 1080 to 720, set up the nvidia control panel
There is simply no particular difference in FPS, all together will throw 1-2 frames in the city, although the effect should be much larger
My observations: The
card is loaded at 100% at the maximum frequency
Perc is loaded at 60-80%, it never reached a hundred
Video memory higher 2GB very rarely eats
Operations the game eats from 6.5 to 8GB
Total:
After all these manipulations, the desire to play has disappeared completely, a sports interest has woken up to figure out what exactly is stopping the game! There were thoughts on the operative, but its lack is more likely to cause friezes than a decrease in FPS in the
city.I understand that laptops are not for games, the hardware is a bit old, but Lord, a pitiful 30 frames on minmalka should give out
GTA V, Far Cry 5 go to ultra high at 30 frames. It is probably incorrect to compare these games, but still.
Or maybe cyberbook2077 is just stillborn?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergjiei 19.12.20

The video card does not pull (although it should be able to meet the minimum system requirements), and yes, bad optimization, and I can guess why. Due to effects, and light sources. Previously, as far as I remember, basically, the artist himself arranged the light sources, now it is done by the game engine, but it's cheaper to do it now, but the load on the PC rises strongly (for weak VCs). Conclusion, or buy a new VK or change the thinking of the owners of companies that make games, I think the first option is easier to implement.

J
James_Mails 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
recently released a video on the "Good Choice" channel about cyberpunk, there were 1050 23/18 frames on average at low settings (on patch 1.0.3 it was), so you have all the emphasis on the video card and it simply won't take out. .. Here, of course, both are to blame, that the cyberpunk, that the video card ... So ... Something like this, I also do not get high on 1060, although I am more stable, at least 30 with rare drawdowns (in a city where there is a lot of crowds) up to 25, and in sparsely populated / wasteland 40-60 + frames ...

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
Twist the fidelity to 75% and in the nvidia panel turn on the sharpness with the default values ​​(50/17).

J
James_Mails 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
a, and also, on the nexus there is a mod that allows you to set outrageous settings, but it also allows you to turn off each setting in the game menu, try it, mb will help, I don’t remember the name, try to find it, and I myself wonder how it will be with you, otherwise I have everything loaded to the maximum and percent and vidyaha to 100% almost always, and you still have a small stock at the processor, mb will help

B
BEELINEUA 19.12.20

pa4atokkk my
computer is stillborn, well, or hands xs (no offense)
I have an i5 4 streaming
with a vidyuha 1060 6 gig
memory is not 8 but 16 but 1333 MHz
I play at medium settings at 50 fps

s
sevapva 19.12.20

Sergjiei
bad optimization is when powerful VCs do not pull

S
Sergjiei 19.12.20

sevapva
No. There is poor optimization, because if the game developer specifies some kind of hardware in the minimum system requirements, then it should be comfortable to play at the minimum settings, at least 30 FPS in the vast majority of scenes. I understand if the vehicle would set the maximum settings on such a video card, and say why it slows down for me. But he puts the minimum. And so the guys had to put the video card in the minimum system requirements as recommended. 1060 and rx570.

D
Derley 19.12.20

I have a GTX 960 4GB coping well with this game. I turned off the volumetric fog and everything related to shadows, and the game ran very smoothly .. During aiming, there were no brakes .. I would like to note that the level of detail, color accuracy, quality of characters and skin, etc. - everything is at the maximum. Disabling shadows and fog helped a lot, the density of the crowd did not change, but you can change it for performance. The last two settings, supposedly optimizing FPS for the situation, are disabled.

p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20

Sergjiei
So I am surprised that it does not pull, although in theory it should.
Well, in my case, it's not a new card to buy, but a full-fledged PC to collect)

p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20

Alex Hawk
Tried it, throws a couple of frames, but there is no significant difference.

p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20

James_Mails
Today I will dig in, try to find this mod, maybe it will give its results.
I also watched a video from "Good Choice" and really my card does not pull this game at all :(
It remains to wait for optimization

p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20

BEELINEUA
Yes, this is the point, that judging by the videos from the Internet, even weaker assemblies pull the game better
And what is the jamb is not clear

p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20

Derley
Surprisingly, we have no difference in cards, but at the same time your FPS is much higher. And what percentage, how many operatives?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.12.20

like a problem who has few thread cores. someone who has 8 to 16 should normally work with regards to Ruzenes and Intels,
or a very high frequency over 10 GHz for 2-4 core processors. which does not correspond to the stated system requirements,
most likely it will be partially patched or already fixed in 105.

D
Derley 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
i5 4440 16gb .. Prots is generally the most ancient, I forgot when I put it

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
In percent rests most likely. Nothing else.

D
Derley 19.12.20

pa4atokkk
By the way, it may also depend on the monitor, if it is too powerful, the picture may not be exported

A
Alex hawk 19.12.20

Derley
Reducing the resolution doesn't help him. This is not a monitor.

M
Marsj 19.12.20

The developers know something, but they hide it. Only this game has a vertical sync setting that starts with parameter 10)

D
Derley 19.12.20

I don’t know how it is now, but before the number 60 in vidyuhi (460,760 ..) meant that the map was focused on games, but everything below was not .. Has anything changed now?