3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChickenGraph1501 27.10.19 02:14 pm

What are some games similar to Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Have studied the game inside and out, what to do? What to play?
42 Comments
Sort by:
u
usoid 27.10.19

Wait for TES 6 ))

W
Wild Rider 27.10.19

Oblivion, Morrowind.

P
Preston 27.10.19

Fallout 3. The principle is the same, only instead of swords and machines.

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

ChickenGraph1501
All versions of Fallout 3.

S
Sheril 27.10.19

ChickenGraph1501
Put add-ons (add-ons) to the game
And if you already are, then choose game RPG

s
spellcustomer 27.10.19

Fantasy Skyrim - one of the best open world RPG. You can, of course, in Risen or Gothic play, but it's a matter of taste (I don't like them).

Have studied the game inside and out, what to do? What to play? Go outside, meet a girl, deal with it skiing))) Call friends to arrange a meeting in the countryside, to buy food and drink, find girls... and not engage in water rowing))) to go to the club and arrange a fist fight))) to go to the village to plant potatoes. To go to the forest to collect mushrooms. To go to the river (lake) and catch some fish... Life is the best RPG)))

C
ChickenGraph1501 27.10.19

spellcustomer

A
Aleksator 27.10.19

Gothic 2 world, Neverwinter, fable all, baldurs gate all

s
spellcustomer 27.10.19

ChickenGraph1501
12. It's time to start)))

n
nestrbob 27.10.19

ChickenGraph1501
Put in search"Best games on the PC will get the list with the rating. There are a lot of old games, but are true masterpieces of the genre. Discover the new in the old.

B
Bastarder 27.10.19

Besides the above-mentioned good games Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, War of thrones, Dragon Age, Mass Effect.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 27.10.19

I recommend you Gothic 3, Arcania Gothic 4, Risen, Risen 2 Dark Waters The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, The Witcher, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, Assassins creed, Assassins creed 2, Assassins creed Brotherhood, Assassins creed Revelations, Assassins creed 3.

s
stan77 27.10.19

Gothic 3, Arcania Gothic 4, Risen, Risen 2 Dark Waters The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, The Witcher, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, Assassins creed, Assassins creed 2, Assassins creed Brotherhood, Assassins creed Revelations, Assassins creed 3
of these only Gothic and risen open world, assassins in General, pure action

M
Morfine 27.10.19

Fallout , Fallout New Vegas, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, or wait for the new parts Tes'a

M
Magnum 500 27.10.19

IN GTA 4...

M
Magnum 500 27.10.19

Although it was necessary to save. I'm here for a year and a half only polkarty opened.

H
Houck 27.10.19

Dark Messiaen masterpiece. Though mostly linear, but the story is beautiful.

w
wes267 27.10.19

A me stuff like DRAKENSANG

a
alt_engel 27.10.19

If you love RPG game, try these: Fable: The Lost Chapters, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, it is certainly not TES with extensive locations... But still to do there, and the plot is really good.

Seeing the year, don't be scared, these games come out very rarely, and now in 2013'om, they look not bad. Trust me.

T
The_apathy 27.10.19

If something like that is Oblivion.More than anything similar did not meet.Well, maybe Morrowind,but I haven't played.