3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alyosha Abnormal 19.12.20 09:56 pm

Hotfix 1.05 did not appear on Steam (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hotfix 1.05 did not appear in the incentive. I tried different ways to fix the error, nothing came of it
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alyosha Abnormal 19.12.20

And, the hotfix will be released on Monday, litter, I did not see it, can I delete the topic?

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 19.12.20

from where infa what will come out on Monday?

R
RussianAlex 19.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
They promised a big patch on the 21st. 21 this is monday

A
Abarmot90 19.12.20

RussianAlex Released
on the console today and on PC 21

D
DeadRemix 19.12.20

RussianAlex
Who promised the patch on the 21st? Officially developed never spoke about the patch on the 21st

R
Rayden 19.12.20

DeadRemix
If you have not seen it does not mean that you have not spoken.
https://en.cdprojektred.com/news/important-update/

D
DeadRemix 19.12.20

RussianAlex
All the rumors about the 21st were just rumors and guesses, the patch was released today, although everyone was repeating like a herd about the 21st (without specifying where exactly it will come out, but in the end what? And now everything is the same as the herd say what exactly on the pc will come out 21, even if it will come out 21, it will be just a coincidence

D
DeadRemix 19.12.20

Rayden
I saw it, where it says that the patch will be released on the 21st? Secondly, it says about patch 1.04, and that it just came out and that within 7 days the patch will still be released, it came out on Friday and not on Monday when the developers wrote about it. You must be able not only to read, but to understand what you read

D
DeadRemix 19.12.20

RussianAlex
Who promised that?) La how yell

l
legusor 19.12.20

cyberpunk officialhttps: //www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37166/hotfix-1-05
there specifically for the mentally catching up it is written that the pitch-version of the fix is ​​LATER. it will not be a megapatch, but another hotfix.

L
Lexusone7722 19.12.20

DeadRemix
5 people have already told you that the patch on pc is on the 21st. You keep arguing.

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

Lexusone7722
no one here and does not argue, this is not about this, but about the fact that there is no and there was no official statement that the patch will be on the 21st, just another guess. stuffing and no more, and everyone, like a herd, began to write about the 21st. Until today, everyone wrote that the patch will be on the 21st (without mentioning a specific platform), the patch was released, and now everyone is writing that the 21st will be released, but for the pc. Isn't it strange? The only date that was officially written by the developers is the 21st number where it says that before this date they can help in refunding money for the game, but not the words about the patch on the 21st, and all as one began to write leftist news that the patch will be released on the 21st ( I repeat again, without mentioning the platform) and without an official statement, and now everyone is still writing only about the PC, I sympathize that many do not get it and all the news before that are just rumors and guesses,

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

Lexusone7722
everyone writes. what the patch promised on the 21st, but who promised them? Make up for themselves fucking understand that

J
James_Mails 20.12.20

Hmm, by some miracle I can't create a new theme, because I create it too often, although I created it a long time ago ... I
'll ask my question here ...
" I'm interested in those who bought this game in Steam, how is it launched , "directly" or do you still need to connect the account / install the GOG client? (like uplay games in incentive) "

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

James_Mails
client gog is not installed, but the launcher opens as I understand gogovsky and there is my acc from gog, I think understood me))

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

James_Mails
account is needed only for different buns , the game works without it

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

James_Mails

J
James_Mails 20.12.20

DeadRemix
thanks, got it)

K
KST- NoFox 20.12.20

Just released on Steam 1.7 GB

D
DeadRemix 20.12.20

Lexusone7722
Well the adherents of the 21st, what can you say to that?