3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 20.12.20 04:52 am

Idiot or normal?

66 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

Quite a normal peasant of the old school, who probably started working from an early age. It’s okay in consumer society to sit on the mother’s / folder’s neck, buried all day in a computer and post similar topics, considering himself the navel of the earth. And such hard workers are considered idiots. For once, a man who can really cope with such "happiness" won the campaign.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Cope with happiness?
What a delight for novice psychiatrists! An immense field for writing dissertations!

W
Wing42 20.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Cope with happiness?
Life has become a day shorter.
No happiness, good night.

S
Spider jerusalem 20.12.20

Well, a person likes to repair boilers, so what?

d
demon 33251 20.12.20

normal person

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

Normal guy. If work really brings him pleasure, then why not work?
Well, and what is no less important, this is not some kind of Rashka. In normal countries, a dollar millionaire can go for a morning run in a simple sports leotard along with ordinary people, and no one even thinks that this guy has a lot of money.
And they have no such idea that one profession is a trap for suckers, and the other is cool and everyone should strive for this. They have zapadlo not to work there at all. And if you work, even as a janitor, a seller in a poppy duck or someone else, then respect to you.
Russians with their wretched mentality and perverted consciousness will never understand this, and therefore such things seem wild here.

q
qpDevildb 20.12.20

stalker7162534
Your ass is on fire with envy

R
Rolento 20.12.20

A happy person, and easy money rarely brings happiness.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

He founded his company already in 84 without any lotteries and does the work of servicing the boilers himself, without hiring workers ...
1) He likes it, as the text says. Hard worker.
2) He either does not trust his work to others, or does not have the experience of a boss, or both.
3) Altruist, does not want to let down regular customers.
An exceptional case when wealth did not turn a person's head, which speaks of his spiritual qualities. It is strange in our time, and especially in our country, but he is not an idiot.

M
MostOriginalNick 20.12.20

For hype, I would have posted better than a dude who fucked up 10 lam and got into debt, but I'm too lazy
Stalker, go for it

D
DarkMoonLight 20.12.20

Go your own way, stalker)

M
MostOriginalNick 20.12.20

DarkMoonLight
This stalker has already caught olives

on the brain)))

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

Normal, sitting on the face of trading is really stupid and boring. Only a schoolchild can look out of the window all 5 lessons, due to the school's silly and vegetableiness

r
requiemmm 20.12.20

Probably a good person, what else to say. It is difficult for Russians to read such news; in Russia, the concept of "high income" and "out-of-court scumbag with a roof" are synonyms. These are the local conditions, most of the decent people were killed in the 90s, the country will never recover from this.
Returning to the plumber, he is no longer young. With age, one such moment manifests itself, the posony, you cannot stop and sit on your ass exactly. Quite often there were cases when a man or a grandfather worked, then retired and died almost immediately, although he did not seem to be ill with anything fatal. A person loses the meaning of life, his place, and this is a heavy blow, not everyone can withstand. He likes to fix boilers, even if he does, a man is in business, it's great.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
this is not some kind of rash. In normal countries, a dollar millionaire can do a morning run in a simple sports leotard.
Plusanul, bro, you know what the trick is.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

qpDevildb wrote:
Your ass is on fire with envy
You do not understand, bro. Years in .......... tsat, let's get back to this topic. (if I live, naturally).

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wild Rider wrote:
An exceptional case when wealth did not turn a person on. I
just saw, on another site, a post about how one dude screwed up, very quickly, an accidental win of millions of dollars.
And I don't blame him. The man lived without money. A lot of money fell on him. And he spent it on chic, on his own and on his friends. Has he lost anything? From a past life? Never mind. He did not have anything. And there is nothing left. But there is a memory of a gorgeous time spent.
Here at me, according to the behest of Krupskaya (googly shkolota), only fierce hatred about the years spent aimlessly remained.
plus to the one who understood what it was about.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Well, a person is used to working and what?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

if work is joy, why not work.

L
LuNature 20.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
And I don't judge him. The man lived without money. A lot of money fell on him.
Fools are lucky