3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 20.12.20 04:52 am

Idiot or normal?

66 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 20.12.20

Somewhere I saw an article about a dude who once won a hrenallillion dollars and pissed them off on gold, baths with champagne, prostitutes, "friends", a couple of elite houses that he himself racked up to zero, N-th number of elite cars half of which he burned drunk cleanly neighing. Not practical. And how many active people there are who do not have enough money / funding for amazing projects. Ugh, damn it.
And this guy is great, now he can really live and work for his own pleasure without thinking about money.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

stalker7162534
Kayfanul because of a fluke. He certainly did not deserve this money if he could not manage it.
stalker7162534 wrote: I
just saw, on another site, a post about how one dude fucked up, very quickly, a random win of millions of dollars.
Throw a link, at least I will porch.

B
BioGen 20.12.20

Well done man, a robot that brings pleasure and crazy winnings are luck)

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

now he can create his own megacotel and manage these pathetic people! ahahauhuhuuhuaaa!

S
Svaeron 20.12.20

well, maybe work was his hobby and the meaning of life, so he returned to work again)

w
wild_tribe 20.12.20

Well done man.

M
MelShlemming 20.12.20

A man is a fine fellow, but the author of the topic is itching in the ass.

T
Tiger goose 20.12.20

And what, in fact, is the meaning of this topic? A person acts as he sees fit, as he wants. What to discuss here?

T
Tiger goose 20.12.20

kick.
May I ask an immodest question? What's the point in deliberately making mistakes in every word? Just give a fuck?

W
Wing42 20.12.20

Tiger Goose wrote:
May I ask an immodest question? What's the point in deliberately making mistakes in every word? Just give a fuck?
The guy discovered the freedom of expression.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Wing42 wrote: The
guy discovered the freedom of expression.
aha) freedom from ban to ban. free that flood)

X
X_ray_83 20.12.20

Yes, they are not goons to people! And where he
spends the money, it doesn't matter))) I don't care where he will spend it, but if he were a "normal man" he would give half to the poor. That's just the hell he will do that, so the average greedy reptile ... there is nothing to discuss such))

w
warp 37 20.12.20

Like it - let it work, what's the difference to you? He can live as he sees fit. Nothing binds him, given that he is provided for the rest of his life - let him do what he wants.

He can lie on the couch, watch TV and drink beer for the rest of his life (I would have done so in his place) - but sooner or later it will get bored. Or he can continue to do what he loves.

Money is water. The skills of their extraction in any way are more important.

T
TTG 20.12.20

Its boilers are great.

w
warp 37 20.12.20

X_ray_83, why should someone give something to someone?

The poor will become rich and happy from one handout? They will become so only if they themselves achieve what they want.

I advise you to read this article, for example: http://pif.livejournal.com/7542305.html

R
Rakot013 20.12.20

Quite a normal person. I also get pleasure from working with electricity, and even when it seems that money is not needed and clients call that the neighbors in the new house need to do all the wiring, then the food always.
warp 37
Disagree about any means. Nafig skills of obtaining money by drug trafficking or other criminal ways.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
you will answer for the boiler))

T
TTG 20.12.20

rPeBoJL
or for boilers? or how?

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
are our boilers and we milk them)