3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20 04:59 am

WHERE is the Russian language ?! (The Crew)

I downloaded a freebie from yupley, and there were some surprises there. There is no Russian language in the game ... for some reason. They localized the game in incentive, but damn it! Were they too lazy to adapt the game to the Russian-speaking audience in the Juplea ?! What the hell is all languages ​​in the list of languages, except Russian?
So guys, who knows, after the July update, the game crack has not been updated?)
46 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVALANCHE_HD2 20.12.20

Kai__
In the game itself, did you look for Russian in the settings?

K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20

AVALANCHE_HD2
Yes. But, I think, there is no need) For before downloading the game, there is already given a "whole" list of languages ​​to choose from ...

A
AVALANCHE_HD2 20.12.20

Kai__
And you try to download the game, and see, personally, I only have Russian, you just don't have others.

K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20

AVALANCHE_HD2
Also took it for free?

B
BODOLA7 20.12.20

AVALANCHE_HD2
Did you buy the game or downloaded it for free today?

K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20

BODOLA7
Free) Just downloaded.

m
mazik413 20.12.20

Maybe someone will upload the pc_rus folder to Yandex, who has a Russian version ...

B
BrainTrueFaker 20.12.20

AVALANCHE_HD2
Russian language cannot be there. Yupley distributes (as always) the Worldwide version of the game, in which Russian is NOT provided at all.

e
eneydos 20.12.20

Well, if so, you can at least try to play, and if you like it, take a Russian-language game on Steam at the sale.

B
BrainTrueFaker 20.12.20

mazik413
mazik413 wrote:
Maybe someone will upload the pc_rus folder to Yandex, someone has a Russian version ...
Yes) It would not be bad) Since those crackers that are in the forum files section are no longer suitable (

B
BODOLA7 20.12.20

I remember it even at xvoh360, completely Russian version (text + sound). passed. )))

K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20

BrainTrueFaker wrote:
There can be no Russian language there.
Where did you get it from?

B
BrainTrueFaker 20.12.20

Kai__
And from the fact that Yupley "presented" the so-called Worldwide version of the game, in which the Russian language is not technically provided.
I will add ... I have a boxed version of the AC Black Flag .. But if I want to play it (with a fool), and put it through Yupley, and not from disks, then again I will have a Worldwide version of the game, in which there is NO Russian language. Is it funny? I don’t think so. Do not believe me - check ...

G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

Write to TP

B
BODOLA7 20.12.20

Here are the guys, a working Russian. rename to pc_rus, drop it into C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher games The Crew (Worldwide) data_win32, delete the pc_ww folder.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ETKN/Jp9iGMknu

Shl, I found the link in the comments. in this thread: http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_the_crew_martovskij_patch-123808/

G
Gost-war 20.12.20

BODOLA7
Thank you!

S
Sprintin 20.12.20

https://yadi.sk/d/-02iuTQSiK7gD
Uplay:
1. rename the pc_steam_rus folder - pc_rus
2. paste the pc_rus folder into: The Crew / data_win32 /
3. Delete the pc_ww folder.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/crew_the/the_crew_uzhe_mozhno_zabrat-212531/
was thrown here.

D
Dragon133 20.12.20

download russian (i did it)

K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20

BrainTrueFaker Damn
it! I realized what it is! A certain "Worldwide" in which there is NO Russian language. But where did you get the idea that it is impossible to cram Russian there?
BrainTrueFaker wrote:
not technically provided Russian language
Sorry, what? Technically ... not foreseen? How do ordinary users do it then? Not like a yubik shop ... after all, this is, uh, "WORLDWIDE", only ordinary users can Russify it. Yes, you at least understand the meaning of "worldwide". In your opinion Russia is not included in the "WHOLE WORLD" ??
BrainTrueFaker wrote:
Don't believe me - check ...
So, I already checked)
Now answer me this question. Why when buying on incentive a user gets a product in the language that is closer to him, but in a yuple, I will say in short, "Worldwide"? And before minus, I ask you to understand what I want to say to the state spade ...
And no, I'm not with the aim of postebat. And I understand everything. Maybe yubiks did not work out with localizers and they are not allowed to shove the translation into yupley (which is unlikely), but specifically, you will not answer the question WHY there is no translation into Russian in yupley games.

n
nominar 20.12.20

Kai__
When you buy there is Russian, you take Russian for free, is it so intelligible?
And yes, for Russia, prices are different, so it is not included in the "whole world"