3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaisgrady 20.12.20 04:59 am

WHERE is the Russian language ?! (The Crew)

I downloaded a freebie from yupley, and there were some surprises there. There is no Russian language in the game ... for some reason. They localized the game in incentive, but damn it! Were they too lazy to adapt the game to the Russian-speaking audience in the Juplea ?! What the hell is all languages ​​in the list of languages, except Russian?
So guys, who knows, after the July update, the game crack has not been updated?)
46 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

GillianSeed
Worldwide is a game without reference to the region, that is, it will only have the main languages ​​- English, German and some other couple. Russian will not be.
the regular version (the one you buy) is already tied to the region, that is, it was bought in the Russian Federation, the game will immediately support the Russian language.

I
Ivan Dro 20.12.20

Sasha Kotelevsky
Thank you, the speed is good.
With Yandex disk everywhere the speed is low, who gave links.
Downloaded, installed, everything works fine.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

but I was also interested, it became
decided I mean to install farkray3. it was bought from me disk. there is no Russian. and there are many other languages.
it turns out if they buy the keys to the uplay on gibberish that everyone will be?

N
NDGA 20.12.20

Here's a way to install the Russian version!

E
Ernester 20.12.20

What files need to be changed so that the voice acting is in English, and the subtitles and interface are in Russian? I tried to replace all the files with the word "Voices", but when I went in, Zoey’s calls immediately turns off.

b
berlazar 20.12.20

How to install Russian in detail:
Spoiler