3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 20.12.20 05:05 am

Weirdos and Strangers Missions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After passing the game, the statistics say that I completed 15 out of 20 missions. Then I bought a pier with a submarine and there was a quest for Michael, where you need to collect parts. I collected, passed the quest, but in the statistics it is still 15 out of 20. I also completed the Mod missions for Trevor - still 15 out of 20. What's the matter?

See which forum you are posting the topic to.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muzh_Liftershi 20.12.20

15 out of 20 are not missions, but the number of eccentrics you found, when each can have several missions. Total missions 58

Y
Yurka Ivanov 20.12.20

I completed the game on 97 percent of them mission 69/69 Hobbies and entertainment 42/41 Freaks and strangers 20/17 Miscellaneous 16/16. I can't figure out where else the eccentrics are, they are not on the map, the notes and parts of the ship I went through, but they were not counted as missions (eccentrics and other strangers). Maybe some more hidden ones? if yes, which ones?

4uz 20.12.20

there are maps on the Internet for eccentrics. There are marked places where weirdos are.

Y
Yurka Ivanov 20.12.20

Yes I saw. Those missions I went through. But when I was doing the notes and parts of the ship they didn't count me as eccentrics .. maybe it's a bug after all?

F
Frost_47 20.12.20

On the official website, you can track all the missions that you have completed and that have not. Provided the set-top box is connected to the Internet and tied to a socialclub. Here:
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/checklist

Tasks - 69
Hobbies and entertainment - 59
Freaks and other strangers - 58
Random events - 57
Various - 30

n
ngtfoff 20.12.20

Tell the weirdos and strangers. There are 7 missions left before the end of the plot, the missions of eccentrics have been completed 33 out of 58, and for quite a long time question marks have not appeared on the map. In the Checklist I looked that for the very 1st character - a drug addict opposite Franklin's old house - there are still 3 missions left.
The question is, when will these missions appear and will they appear at all, or should they have been completed even earlier?

F
Frost_47 20.12.20

Should appear. 8 missions of strangers will still be through the sectarian site)

T
TommyAssassin 20.12.20

Only Franklin's missions are counted there. To get Tony's third mission, you need to call her.

f
fastrom 20.12.20

I have 4 missions left for weirdos and strangers. I know that mission one will open after 100%. So, the last missions for Josh and Dominik do not appear - a thoughtless risk, a hot offer, a break in the contract.

N
NIKO339 20.12.20

The tasks of strangers do not appear, I am already going to the federal warehouse to rob, there are still no tasks for epsilon after finding 5 cars, not a continuation for the paparazzi for the domminik, and the tasks from real estate do not come for nigel, there is no last task, it’s as if there are no such tasks at all, although I already have a game passed 100% decided to go through other options a second time to test and get the achievement. Has anyone encountered such a problem ????

a
anri987 20.12.20

here http://www.libertycity.ru/allarticles/gta-5-articles/1672-prokhozhdenie-gta-5-na-100.html

N
NIKO339 20.12.20

Thanks, but I did not find what I need, the tasks will not appear 100% additional I do not need to go through.

Q
Quite gone 20.12.20

How many eccentrics in the game who do not give missions, but simply stand and carry all sorts of nonsense. When you are near them, they are marked with a blue dot on the radar. I mean people like Jesus on the beach, Vinewood zombie, American patriot, epsilonist distributing flyers, etc. I can't find a list of weirdos on the internet. Can you help?

W
Wait12 20.12.20

How to raise and lower the crane in the mission of cranks and strangers to hook the car on the xbox360?
I forgot to add: I am writing about the task for Franklin, which is available after the mission of requisition and without which it is impossible to complete the game.

B
BergoVic 20.12.20

Wait12
move the left stick up and down

d
denis.groshev.16 20.12.20

How do I get the Mission Remaining? Completed the game 100%, knocked out platinum on PS4, went through all the cults, survived about 80 times and has been running for more than 30 hours for Franklin and the mission has never been. On xbox the same problem. Who faced it? Maybe there are some other conditions besides getting 100% ???

P
Prokhor Tarunov 20.12.20

NIKO339
Dude, same problem. The whole plot has already passed, but the second tasks for Tonya and Dominik are not opened, although the last SMS sent that we are waiting at the Airport. I also bought a taxi company. They called me, and I had the imprudence to hit zero. There are no missions, no chimes either. Who knows what other mission won't open. What's wrong On PS3 Sopkoino took platinum, but on PS4 it does not work because of this.

D
Dema 80 20.12.20

additional missions are not active at all - he took one wheelbarrow to the dump and that's it - you can't even see the icon, Michael has that de same - xp knows why this
was normal before

H
Holic-spb 20.12.20

As far as I remember, a submarine is generally a hobby

D
Dema 80 20.12.20

how to buy a berth with trevor? that the sale icon does not appear if the game is 50% completed