3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 20.12.20 05:05 am

Weirdos and Strangers Missions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After passing the game, the statistics say that I completed 15 out of 20 missions. Then I bought a pier with a submarine and there was a quest for Michael, where you need to collect parts. I collected, passed the quest, but in the statistics it is still 15 out of 20. I also completed the Mod missions for Trevor - still 15 out of 20. What's the matter?

See which forum you are posting the topic to.
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadm Radzivilyuk 20.12.20

Guys on my pirate mission "Strangers and Cranks" does not work. Please skip saving GTA 5 PCs with 6-10% passages Pliz

K
KilimanJaro 20.12.20

The question is, if I failed a random event, for example, "paparazzi", unknowingly, I immediately hit a passer-by with a camera down on a pumpkin. Is it possible to repeat this task?

T
Thorgal 20.12.20

Reluctance to create a separate topic, I will ask here. Those red and blue dots, i.e. random, random missions on the radar do they even affect the passage of the main plot? Or can I safely score on them? Like, get the big back, get the wallet back, pick a side in the gunfight, and that kind of nonsense. I haven’t done a single one yet, and I didn’t intend to, but what if it will somehow affect the plot?

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

And if I do not complete the strangers' quests, but first go through the story, they will not be lost? I want to go through them at the end.

s
slabodskoy 20.12.20

Vadm Radzivilyuk
I also had such a problem, if necessary, I will explain how to make this mission workable!

k
kolinzu 20.12.20

I looked through my save in the "gta 5 save editor (pc)" program. where "100% checklist" at the very bottom of the list found interesting random events (void re) that I did not pass: hitch lift 4 (fellow travelers). a guy hitches a lift back to the airforce base. he thanks you and gives you his number (rough translation: the guy votes to return to the air force base. he thanks us and gives his number). or the "ungrateful whore" event. Pimp is arguing with whore, will atack her. Player can watch or help her (rough translation: a pimp swears with a whore and hits her. The player can watch or help her). Has anyone encountered these events? I wonder if they meet in the pc version of the game ...

K
Kirill Reshetov 20.12.20

I have not come across ... but came across a couple that are not written on the internet

k
kolinzu 20.12.20

Kirill Reshetov
with what, for example?

S
Seit-aziz Kurtumerov 20.12.20

there were "fellow travelers", there were two people. the girl and the man are drunk, and they need to be taken to the hotel.
on the way they are still with *** in the back seat.
I don't remember exactly where they can be found, it seems, at night, in Sandy Shores, near the tattoo parlor

k
kolinzu 20.12.20

this is a frequent event, in the internet there is info about it and a place on the map

K
Kirill Reshetov 20.12.20

kolinzu The
girl asked for help and it turned out that she was a driver in a gang and they robbed a bank. Another girl asked to be brought to a military friend. Another movie star asked to save her from journalists. And one guy was late for the wedding

k
kolinzu 20.12.20

Kirill Reshetov
I went through all these events. perhaps the events that I described do not occur in the PC version, but were on consoles. for some reason in the GTA5 Save Editor they are at the very bottom of the 100% checklist and are designated as void (empty, not affecting the passage or something like that). it turns out 5 random events, which are unclear how they occur and in what places, and in the internet information on these events is zero.

interesting is the last event from this list - wanderer (wanderer, wanderer): the player is forced to return the guy home using a description of where to go.

P
PunisherBlood 20.12.20

Most of the random events in the game have been completed, but some of them are not counted on the Rockstar Games Social Club site. Perhaps I played without the Internet or something else. Is there any way to fix this? I know that the city of bikers 2 passed, but as you can see from the screenshot, it was not counted. Border patrol 3 was counted, but the previous missions before it, this is border patrol 1 and border patrol 2 are not counted.

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

PunisherBlood
Load this random event and replay, don’t?

P
PunisherBlood 20.12.20

Bupycop
I would love to, only I passed many of them a long time ago when the game was played, now the game is all over.

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

PunisherBlood
Maybe you don't know, but missions can be loaded, for the same gold medals, or did you think you had 1 attempt to get gold? Failed, starting a completely new game? In general, you press "Esc" - "Game" - "Freaks and other strangers" and replay them.

P
PunisherBlood 20.12.20

Bupycop
I knew about this, but I thought it was only available for the storyline company, thanks I will try.

s
saturn7774 20.12.20

I agree with Bupycop ...
I went over it several times, even when there was gold ...

N
Neonchik77 28.08.21

In short, the game and the Mod tasks are not shown. What to do help pliz