3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 20.12.20 05:10 am

Asylum jumpsuit replacement (Fallout 4)

Good day to all! Can you tell me if there is a normal replacement for the asylum overalls? And then it's already level 15, and everything is in it, because it:
1) Upgrades
2) Allows you to put on other elements of armor on the body
All other clothes allow you to put on elements of armor on the head, but not on the body. Sadness.
Found the brotherhood of steel armor - here it supports point 2, but not 1, i.e. not upgradable.
What to do, to the end of the game to run in this dull, from an external point of view, jumpsuit?
68 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

soulfox
put a mod that allows you to wear parts of the armor on other clothes

S
Sinpro 20.12.20

not only overalls, there are also elements on top of which are put on (not only the head)
raiders often wear them

s
smbdsmoke 20.12.20

41 lvl, pumped over overalls + all legendary armor parts (from legendary opponents) + SB T-60e

I
Ingbelial 20.12.20

Try military uniform. It can be upgraded to 110 defense.

R
RGC 20.12.20

Ingbelial
What kind of military uniform, screen is possible?

z
zhekazloy 20.12.20

harness outfits T-shirt jeans
uniforms marked armored (sharpened as above said to 110+)
and the nicest outfit (by the way, it is also sharpened) on top you can only wear arms and shoulders (like)))

R
RGC 20.12.20

zhekazloy
What kind of armor is that? As I understand it, one-piece, not modular? Or regular combat overhead armor?

z
zhekazloy 20.12.20

RGC is an
ordinary red dress (you can still take off an outfit from a magnolia) when you hover in the props, there are zones that are closed on top of it, of course, not modular,
you can take things from your companions, Persian female corset Kate over the shoulders of the caretaker's torso and legs of the liquidator
(with protection, more than that, everything is fine but the bonuses and the visual becomes more important))
Power X1 (legs only T60)
Ps - the special armored cassock of the elder (BS) is mentioned, most likely from the body ... in general, I am not happy with the BS)))

R
RGC 20.12.20

I personally run like that, in principle there is enough protection for survival. From firearms and energy somewhere around 70-80 protection
Spoiler

M
Master_Shifu 20.12.20

The combez is unique, everything else is not upgradable or shitty. In general, the BS suit looks great, it does not need to be cleaned, but this is not a problem. I hung heavy combat armor on it and I'm not worried, the damage keeps the norms, but it's not worth trying to find trouble in it, there is SB for that.
screen photo ScreenShot2_zpshncf3thh.jpg

R
RGC 20.12.20

Master_Shifu
Interestingly, I am level 35, I have never found parts of this armor. Apparently I'm moving too slowly on the plot. Although there is already a gauss with 200 damage

M
Master_Shifu 20.12.20

RGC
Began to pour from rifle sergeants and higher by 39 lvl.

M
Mercurionio 20.12.20

RGC
At 40+, heavy pieces of all types of armors begin to fall. Synth, leather, raider, metal, combat. Outwardly - completely covers the body.

I
Ingbelial 20.12.20

RGC
Damn, I already demolished the game (Clothes are green. Often found at Shooters or at military bases. Do not confuse with Army uniforms.

R
RGC 20.12.20

Ingbelial
That is, exactly the clothes that are worn under the armor? Something I doubt that a rag can be pumped up to 110 damage resistance. Apparently you're talking about modular armor.

I
Ingbelial 20.12.20

RGC

Army is similar, but stats are different. And in appearance I like the military one more. And on top of it I carry a battle load. If you also put on a power one, you will generally be covered in chocolate).

s
soulfox 20.12.20

Now another question: Where to get a military uniform?

M
Mazafaker007 20.12.20

I have a military uniform, but it cannot be modified. Strange ...

K
Kapranos 20.12.20

soulfox
yes she lives a lot

W
WestusBox 20.12.20

Tried to find a military uniform in a store, nowhere. As a result, I found it at my base. But it cannot be improved.
"Thunderstorm Layer Institute" - kind of gently hints about its origin.