3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 20.12.20 05:10 am

Asylum jumpsuit replacement (Fallout 4)

Good day to all! Can you tell me if there is a normal replacement for the asylum overalls? And then it's already level 15, and everything is in it, because it:
1) Upgrades
2) Allows you to put on other elements of armor on the body
All other clothes allow you to put on elements of armor on the head, but not on the body. Sadness.
Found the brotherhood of steel armor - here it supports point 2, but not 1, i.e. not upgradable.
What to do, to the end of the game to run in this dull, from an external point of view, jumpsuit?
68 Comments
Sort by:
W
WestusBox 20.12.20

Sprintin
The upgrades show that it is not simple and is associated with the institute.
Tom in the subway mentions a suit that doesn't take bullets. Perhaps you need to go through quests for the subway.

O
OrangeHead 20.12.20

I'm in the Silver Cloak set on stealth and I'm not worried

B
BigHand77 20.12.20

The military uniform appears at Tom (subway) for sale, after completing several of his quests. It is called "armored military uniform". Then somehow it becomes just a "military uniform")). In general, you can improve, etc.

K
Kenlolz 20.12.20

BigHand77
After what quest? And then besides the settings "nice", while there is nothing

M
Marty52 20.12.20

The pumping of regular clothes is unlocked after completing the Underground quest "Jackpot: ...". But it will most likely become available after completing the main plot for the Underground. I am in no hurry to say the latter. I got it like this.

K
Kenlolz 20.12.20

Marty52
Hmm, I went through the main plot for her, right now only quests such as: Kill the hunter / the rest of the brotherhood, save the synth, kill the members of the L&L group.

M
Marty52 20.12.20

Kenlolz
Here. And one day the PAM will give the Jackpot quest. Show up at the base more often. Then maybe something will work out.

K
Kenlolz 20.12.20

Marty52
Ok, thanks. I will check.

P
Pavlodarskiy_rus 20.12.20

About the jackpot and swinging rags.

The more jackpot quests you complete, the more clothes the volume has in the subway, the shorter. And there will just be what you need)

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jackpot_missions

"Progressing in the Jackpot missions will result in Tinker Tom having more and more armored" covert "clothing items for sale. These can include suits, dresses, casual wear, even a bathrobe. They look ordinary from the outside but are all boosted with Ballistic weave, and offer a lot of defense, even more than some armor sets. "

P
Pavel Chikalov 20.12.20

And
finally, if you do a few more missions for the Railroad, it will give you the opportunity to modify clothes: a crafting option that is only available this way (except for Vault dweller suits).
secret revealed :)

B
B0ND 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa's
harness and gunner's harness look top- notch, but as in a bastard they don't upgrade + 110 / + 110 on the subway quest to upgrade clothes !!!

B
B0ND 20.12.20

Pavlodarskiy_rus
Do not leave smeared answers on which you have to waste hours to check. There are only 3 PAM Jackpot quests (and not a radiant as it is written on all the numerous sites). And from the fact that Tom has them on sale for a sense of 0 - you can find them yourself, the main thing is that they can be upgraded. One PAM quest for the Jackpot is enough. And to fiddle up for the sake of MEGA wretchedly drawn bathing suit is not a rizon

s
simmac 20.12.20

In a suit up to level 50, I ran perfectly. It looks great and canon.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Spoilerhttp: //s019.radikal.ru/i607/1511/d4/243b83cf6794.png
You need to fight in comfort))

B
B0ND 20.12.20

In addition to the fertovoy hat and the postman's cap, is there anything to be upgraded ?? And then they look quite uo .....
Checked upgrades:
- Form Hunter upgrades (but takes clothes and armor slots)
- Hat Napaleon Ironside is not an upgrade ((((((((((
- suit and hat silver cape not upgradable ((((((((((((
- Military and army uniforms are upgraded and do not occupy slots !!!!) (the only standard option comes out, not counting any bum and rogue road leather clothes) And if we consider that the army uniform on ladies looks like a piece of shit stuck, then only a military uniform remains.
- The jacket of atomic cats is not upgradeable (((((((((although this is just more likely another diarrhea of ​​the developers, because it is a retexture of the jacket and jeans of the dandies) - which is upgradable (but occupies a slot of body and arm armor)) Even in this diarrhea is a jacket and jeans / takes up the body and arms

B
B0ND 20.12.20

# This file is used by Fallout4 to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
Fallout4.esm
Workshop_Planters.esp
BetterGenerators.esp
MiniGun.esp
SpouseWeddingRing.esp
10% Fusion Core Drain.esp
disablemmradiantquests.esp
ICPA.esp
SPECIAL-063.esp
no_level_reqs.esp
ShaikujinSettlement Just playing

with these basic mods Attacked with these basic mods But 80% of them have been modified and added and corrected by me in FO4Edit. Perks reworked ALL.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

B0ND
The Cloak Suit is upgradeable , but not by the player. :)

B
B0ND 20.12.20

Add yourself to FO4Edit
-5x rate expa instead of 1.25x for sex (by editing the perk) I have Kate push-ups after each kneading - there is a search for a bed and enough until the next. And it became interesting! And then Arbor came up with 5, implemented for 2.
-indestructible power armor on partners at all, as on paladin Dense
-10% Speed ​​of drying nuclear batteries. (In fallout 2, FOOLS were clearly and clearly told when examining the power armor that there would be enough nuclear power for the next 50 years, no pills)
- + 40 +80 +120 +160 +200 armor for damage and energy resistance perks
- + 100 +500 +1000 radiation resistance for perks (it will beat you exactly and not sour on Survival) but will eliminate the need to constantly climb in the HELMET like a fool / fool.
-Other perks +100 AP for example for the magazine Amazingly cool and not 5 AP. I adapted the entire line of perks for bobbleheads and magazines, Awesomely cool, for myself, so that it was really joyful to find them and not too cheating. Connect your imagination: why download the finished mods of close-minded suckers, which give only 1/10 of what you need and 9/10 of nonsense - if it's easier to correctly edit the perks.
- all mercenaries have only the basic perk of the bonus from ispiracy and 4 perks to sneak unnoticed (the fifth was not given to them)
Take and put, for example, Keith - major league 1,2,3,4,5 / carabiner 1,2,3,4,5 Densu - Big guns / Carabiner, Piper - pistols / sucking, etc ...
WELL if the developers are STUPID and have not finished the game, finish it for yourself! FO4Edit is easy to learn !!!!!!!!!!!

B
B0ND 20.12.20

NightHawkreal
Didn't you think that it is exactly about him and this is? that upgraded by a non-player will not be upgraded. Better to write something meaningful, for example, what other hats will be upgraded besides the ferry and the postman

B
B0ND 20.12.20

zhekazloy the harness is
NOT sharpened, if it was sharpened I would not even go into this topic)))