3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 20.12.20 05:14 am

5 advantages of the game [Your opinion] (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

Here, in my opinion, 5 advantages of the Scarface game:

1) Miami of the 80s (the atmosphere of disco, Hawaiian shirts and carelessness of that time)
2) The main character is the incomparable Tony Montana
3) The soundtrack is simply amazing (completely conveys those years)
4) very interesting, is not similar to each other mission
5) Vocabulary of the protagonist and just urban counter is very wide (it is interesting to them to say, almost without encountering the same phrases, and Tony swears perfectly, though mat ...)

If you can not to name 5 advantages of the game, then 3 will be enough, the main thing is that they really get caught up.
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crocodildo 20.12.20

Well, in principle I share your opinion ... Only now I would change Miami of the 80s for the Surrounding area ... The islands are no less pleasing to the eye than Miami ... You can add as a sixth and vehicles ...

R
ReDoX 20.12.20

2 Felics

And you yourself write dignity :) Now for the forum it is like a breath of life, so write dignity, write a lot, I would even highlight not 5 but more!

C
Crocodildo 20.12.20

Well, whatever you say ....

1) Continuation of the plot of the film ...
2) Great soundtrack ...
3) Surrounding area ....
4) Excellent vehicles, including cars from the movie ....
5) Various missions .. .

Here, perhaps ...

A
Alexeen 20.12.20

You guys are something narrowly looking at the game! I was personally just delighted with the following things:

1) The shooting of adversaries from the trunks is well done, this is not GTA where you need to wet the ball, here I pressed the right mouse button (fixed the target) and on the left fire! Just beauty!

2) Hiring a driver and calling cars by phone, it's just a gift of fate, I hardly steal cars, there will be no time for all of my own! There is a great choice there! And about sports boats and yachts, I generally keep quiet! SUPER!

3) Buying property with subsequent use, this has not yet happened, at least in GTA!

4) Despite the small city, which you can quickly overtake in a high-speed car, the world of SCARFACE is full of activities, from such an abundance I don't even know what to grab onto, I'm trying to find a balance. And I have not seen everything yet, only I have reached level 4. And almost never drove on the water. So everything is ahead!

5) The ability to play for your subordinates is a thing! And variety and additional missions! Very well done!

Conclusion! If there is a second and third part like GTA, then I can't even imagine how real this game will be, given the developers' leaps in technology and innovations!

S
STRENG 20.12.20

Home improvement, business acquisitions, normal territory, a decent arsenal of weapons and, of course, Tony Monian's toughness.

P
PainJeka 20.12.20

1. Many different ways to make money.
2. The ability to close up the mansion to your liking.
3. Merciless scouring of all Tony's vrog.
4. Many different purchased items (mansion interior, cars, etc.).
5. Great soundtrack in the game.

W
Warbossik 20.12.20

1.Muzon
2.Dynamics of the game
3.Selective abuse)))
4.Arsenal
5.Bablo

V
Vit0 Scaletta [IlR] 20.12.20

1) vocabulary gg
2) plot
3) transport
4) decor items
5) unexpected end

S
Stalkermedved 20.12.20

1) Starring Al Pacino
2) music
3) the ability to conduct transactions yourself
4) Conversations, curses
5) atmosphere

j
jax1214 20.12.20

1) Level set
2) Wonderful plot
3) 80x credibility
4) Meaningful conversations
5) Music

B
BioGen 20.12.20

1) Continuation of the alternative plot, which comes with a bang!
2) Beautiful and realistic cars and atmosphere
3) 80x music
4) Well-placed dialogues of the characters in the game and their variety
5) It's Tony (his mother) Montana - the coolness of what is happening!