3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brannan 20.12.20 05:14 am

Ready Character Faces (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Greetings to all.
I started playing and faced the problem that the male faces in the game initially have a not very masculine character - this can be seen in the dialogues when the animation of the face begins. I generally keep quiet about the hairstyle: either bald, or with hair to advertise women's shampoo, or various kinds of pigtails.

I don't really succeed in manually setting it up, it's even worse ... And there are people who have the same problems as me ...

Perhaps someone or somewhere has settings for the normal type of faces, so that they do not disgust ... I myself am looking for it in the internet, if I find it, I will share it.
73 Comments
Sort by:
I
I3ender 20.12.20

Brannan
I don't understand the problem, make your eyes narrower and eyebrows lower to the eyes, stubble, scars, and here's a brutal man, some kind of nonsense ...

m
mativiv 20.12.20

There are ready-made Persians on the nexus, you can look there

b
billypit 20.12.20

http://www.reddit.com/r/inquisitionsliders/

Any number of Persians.

m
mativiv 20.12.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=2
here you go

S
StArKilleR43 20.12.20

Buy litsuhu ... and there will be normal face animations, otherwise they recently hacked the game, so all sorts of bugs on the repacks went.

r
raspisnoy1 20.12.20

these are not crooked Persians, but your hands :) I
'm waiting for mods so that the helmet fits on the Qunari

V
Victor 20.12.20

billypit
Thank you, there are beautiful ones, and the main thing is not saves, but screenshots of settings.

B
Blash 20.12.20

In general, I muddied Shepard by accident, only he is old for all these troubles)

m
maxioMaster 20.12.20

StArKilleR43
lollitsuhu buy ... and there will be normal face animations, otherwise they recently hacked the game, so all sorts of bugs on the repacks went.
Well, I don't even know. ... ... where is the logic of this post?

as is usually done, the license is patched with official updates, they remove all unnecessary ones integrate the crack, the essence of any crack is the launch of a game or program, all cracked games (with the exception of some) are much more stable and faster than licensed ones, because protection is either absent, or broken, or bypassed, I ran DAI on a license and it was possible to play only on the minimum settings, downloaded the rap and everything goes on high settings, except for anti-aliasing without any bugs,

can the author of the post explain to me what the joke is about the masterpiece?

PS You cannot remove the shine from your face and hair, I tried it, even at the minimum settings, it remains, if it really interferes, put the driver for the video version below

S
Santiya 20.12.20

The shine on pirates is removed in this way, - Open the file 3dmgame.ini and add after exe -ShaderSystem.ShaderQualityLevel Ultra You
should get the following:

[Settings]
ExeName = DragonAgeInquisition.exe -ShaderSystem.ShaderQualityLevel Ultra, Shine from the hair on the license is removed in the settings by setting polygonal texture mesh to the maximum. )

R
RamSeivrem 20.12.20

Spoiler

V
Victor 20.12.20

RamSeivrem
xDDD Brilliant))) Hold +1. Did you do it yourself?

D
Deathspell omega 20.12.20

got it with shine
here in the pirate after patch 2.5 they removed the shine
and how now to return it back so that the scars remain?

R
RamSeivrem 20.12.20

Balland
Nope, in my game I made a dude on my avatar. Specifically, I found these screenshots from some DAI competition.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 20.12.20

After the 12th time (in all seriousness, and maybe more ... I killed 3 nights of reboots and settings to create the last character) I created a not sickening face! Why the hell did they remove the randomize clicker ?! And 8 types of bald hairstyles are certainly great ... you see, they just thought how to inflate their soap bubble ...

D
Deathspell omega 20.12.20

why didn't they make the face code by the way. as in masefect3, it was
done 1 time and you could then copy or transfer to someone
else for saving

V
Vindican 20.12.20

Help make such an elf
Spoiler

V
Victor 20.12.20

Vindican
Look at this thread http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/gotovie_litsa_personagey-846373/#comment-12817299 And more specifically, this site http://www.reddit.com/r/inquisitionsliders/
I am the same elf there I didn't seem to see it, but there are quite nice faces and the main thing is the screenshots of the editor settings.

V
Vellv 20.12.20

This elf from the nexus. Here is the save:
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/80/?
SpoilerDragon Age Origins
Ferelden's hero is a rogue woman, novel is Alistair. The Guardian sacrificed himself. Alistair remained the Guardian and Anora ruled over Ferelden.
All companions in the team. Loghain is killed by Alistair in a duel.
She sided with the Templars, the circle was disbanded, fulfilled Cullen's request.
Peace between elves and werewolves.
Dagna stayed with her father. Belen rules over Orzammar. Victory over Branca.
Andraste's ashes are not defiled. Connor died in Redcliffe.
The architect is alive.
The Guardian stabbed Morrigan at Eluvian.

Dragon Age 2
Defender - female magician, romance - Sebastian. All companions in the team.
The explosion of the church was not approved, took the side of the templars, killed Anders. Isabella returned, Hawk kept Arishok alive, gave Isabella to Qunari. Fenris is alive and well and free.
Merril has destroyed the Eluvian, her clan is alive and well. Varrick and Hawk are rivals.
Legacy - supported by Janeka. The mark of the killer did not anger Tallis, nor did she kiss her.

D
Darkstoun1 20.12.20

2 times I created an elf, and it always turned out almost the same, only with tattoos. In my opinion, it is easy to repeat the pattern, there are not so many sliders (really changing something) in this editor.