3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STROGOV 20.12.20 05:18 am

Impression of the game (Death to Spies)

Well, tell me how you play?
39 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord on acid 20.12.20

the game is not like cheto, although I love stealth

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

And on the contrary, I liked it, there was even some pride in the domestic developer, of course the game was not Hitman or Splinter Sell, but it still deserves attention! There, the graphics at the time of the release of the game were quite acceptable and the gameplay itself did not disappoint, so the game is for a solid eight!

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Hitman heh, I would not say that hitman is direct mego.
Splinter Sell ahem this is the best stealth action

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

fakell008, for whom as, for me personally, Fisher is a hack compared to Garrett from Thief. Here is Thief for me the best stealth

But with Splinter Cell you can only compare with Stolen and Thief, and SMRSh cannot be placed next to them: here stealth of a different kind, similar to Hitman and even somewhere Assassin's Creed, for me SERSH is the most successful domestic stealth + raised a rather interesting topic of counterintelligence and threw in the necessary and correct execution. The game is excellent, difficult and it will not work like the same hitman: I shot all these Japs until the very last, and then try to fire a bullet ahead of time - the whole base will run away and after half an hour it will only calm down

f
fakell008 20.12.20

But with Splinter Cell you can only compare with Stolen and Thief, and SMRSH cannot be placed next to them: here stealth of a different kind, similar to Hitman and even somewhere Assassin's Creed, for me SERSH is the most successful domestic stealth + raised a rather interesting topic of counterintelligence and put on the right and necessary performance. The game is excellent, difficult and it will not work like the same hitman: I shot all these Japs to the very last, and then try to fire a bullet ahead of time - the whole base will run away and after half an hour it will only calm down
Yes, there is realism. But what about Thief, then there are stupid NPCs going back and forth and waiting for them to be hit in the head. Although I really like the game. But in general, Saboteurs will be released soon, which will also probably become a hit stealth action. Yes, this is of course pure stealth here You will not be allowed to wage an open war, but only by a little bit to kill everyone, but you can achieve the result.

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

fakell008
Well, you compared) When did Thief come out? Well, of course, over the years, AI in games has become several times smarter!

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Well, of course, but still, if you create a remake of Thief, it would be nice

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

It would be nice, by the way, in recent years, the tendency for the release of remakes has increased, so everything is possible.

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Yes, yes, one bionic commando is worth a lot, and even majestically, so THIEFa should have a sequel, but not a fan, but a professional one

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Well, it is possible and will be, even if a remake of a game like Serious Sam is made, then a remake of the Thief game, as they say, must be done!)

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Yeah :) Although I don't understand Sam :) There will be mostly fighters from the previous parts of the fans

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Well, at one time it was a great toy, but it is already outdated in all respects and I think that the remake will no longer help her, and this step was taken only in order to make money.

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Yes, yes, games of this genre do not save remakes. Arcade shooter has long gone out of fashion

D
Dryunevich 20.12.20

Well, the game is generally cool, a thousand better than Splinter Cell and Hitman. Splinter Cell is certainly a good game, but there basically enemies you have to kill stupidly, go up to them and finish, there are some interesting missions, but for some reason many missions there take place at night, I don't like it. Death to spies, I liked the plot a lot more, really bad, I didn't understand it, and the gameplay is generally superb.
Dress up in German uniforms and sneak past the Germans, steal all sorts of documents, kill some commanders in the German rear and a lot of other interesting things, this is not some kind of stupid mochilova of Germans like Call Of Duty 2. The game is complex and realistic and it's good there you often have to think what to do, how to sneak somewhere quietly and all that. And in Hitman, I really only played BLOOD MONEY in one part, there you can just stupidly extinguish enemies and all this is somehow not interesting. All the same, Russians know how to make good games when they come in.
Gameplay: 1,000,000 out of 10
Graphics: 9.5 out of 10
Sound 6 out of 10
Controls and interface: 7 out of 10
Overall rating: 10 out of 10

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Dryunevich
Completely solid with your opinion.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

by the way, they say, Haggard Games is engaged in a sequel

P
Percival cox 20.12.20

one of our best games!

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Yeah, as I wrote above, it directly causes pride in the domestic developer.

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Our people would have money .... Corsairs 4-money is not present (the main thing is that it would not reach bankruptcy) If our developers had money, then we would have no problem competing with world developers (Ubisoft, etc. is not considered because they already veterans of the gaming industry ...)

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Well, not quite so, okay, corsairs and other well-established domestic projects, but it's another matter for those developers who use the principle: "Make slag, but advertise well, and then sell well"