3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STROGOV 20.12.20 05:18 am

Impression of the game (Death to Spies)

Well, tell me how you play?
39 Comments
Sort by:
f
fakell008 20.12.20

Yes, and get a bunch of negative reviews :) And a bunch of positive ones from game "nerds :)"

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

If it made a profit, then these reviews are basically parallel.

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Well, yes, as a rule .. Although some developers try to make patches and fixes for this G. But it does not really help against serious imperfections

d
dimas R 20.12.20

I really liked the graph

S
STROGOV 20.12.20

Heh, really the graphics were there for their time, and even more so for the domestic game was at its best.

R
Reloaded. 20.12.20

And "Death to Spies: Moment of Trut" as a normal addition or a couple of missions and that's it?

f
fakell008 20.12.20

And "Death to Spies: Moment of Trut" as a normal add-on or a couple of missions and that's it?
There are 7 interesting and challenging missions

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

If you carefully drill a hole in your head, you can remove the shape, it was thought up very well, so this just does not add lightness: sneak up almost close and carefully shoot - you also need to be able to

f
fakell008 20.12.20

And if you hit the neck already in the form of a kapets
Behind enemy lines?
Always thought it was a foreign game

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 20.12.20

Stealth action class, I'm really looking forward to the continuation and multiplayer. And it's very good that there are excellent Russian developers.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

Behind enemy lines, it's not their job, you're wrong, it was made by Best Way
SMERSH, let's say their debut game

f
fakell008 20.12.20

Behind enemy lines, it's not their job, you're wrong, it was made by Best Way
SMERSH, let's say their debut game
Thanks for the information. At first I thought it was a Russian game, then I saw images in English, I thought it was another game "from abroad" now you're me enlightened and I again believed in a domestic manufacturer, which means that a foreign company acted only as a publisher and sponsor ...

m
musbob 20.12.20

The game is cool, it hasn't been so addictive for a long time - to crawl through one level all day (until all the Krauts are destroyed, I will not leave))).
Management, after all, is better than in the Hitman, and the graphics are pleasant.

D
Death 007 20.12.20

The game is good and excellent in its genre, I recommend it to everyone who loves stealth or who loves Hitmana

f
fakell008 20.12.20

The gameplay of the third part, as you can see the game has grown both graphically and gameplay, the project is worth waiting for because pure stealth is dying out (And in the previous parts of the game it was possible to complete missions thanks to the stupidity of AI).

A
Ag048-master 20.12.20

It's a good game! My fellow townspeople have done what no domestic developer could.

C
Cooldaddy 20.12.20

Cool game 9 balls out of 10! It is a pity that the continuation "Frozen" as there is no funding!

V
Villain 98 20.12.20

Our game means good !!!

I
Ivan Dro 20.12.20

Right now I bought two parts on Steam, but I like the first one more, I played as soon as it came out, now I decided to be nostalgic, by the way, when I played on a snow-covered mission in a white outfit, I thought it was Assasin from the first part, which had not yet come out), it was cool.