3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.12.20 05:21 am

Misunderstandings with turrets in settlements (Fallout 4)

After gaining control over the settlement, I set up turrets (large-caliber and missile) around the perimeter. Not a single group of enemies will be able to disable them, but when visiting some settlements, all turrets are inactive and require repair, although there were no attacks - there are no corpses and abandoned weapons.
With what it can be connected?
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
Not a single group of enemies can disable them.
Come on, ten charred wild ghouls or ten raiders with grenade launchers can easily take out several turrets, but I don’t know about the corpses, maybe you come when the corpses have already disappeared.
Set the mod to alert about the attack and you will always know if your settlements are being attacked.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_uluchshennye_uvedomleniya_o_napadeniyah_better_warning_for_settlements_being_attacked-126169/

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

saa0891 wrote:
ten raiders with grenade launchers
do they really attack like that or is it your fantasies?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Gluk7469

And you haven't played a game or something, they really attack like that, usually ten raiders with grenade launchers attack the Alliance (very often) and the Lighthouse, charred ghouls attack almost all settlements.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

saa0891
Et to what level should you finish playing , what would such misfortunes go? I have never had such large-scale attacks. In addition to attacks on the castle of other factions.

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

saa0891
I'm playing survival lvl 17. I had only 1 attack on the Senchuari and then some small detachment. The settlers, without weapons, smashed them themselves. That's why I ask - what should I expect. ;)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Gur1

I do not know to what specific level, I have already had my third playthrough (now level 118, in previous playthroughs the level was much lower) and in all three passes I always had such attacks, and I went through all the time to survive.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

I install almost all turrets on roofs and places inaccessible to infantry, incl. and a hundred ghouls will not reach them.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 20.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
I install almost all turrets on roofs and places that are not accessible to the infantry, incl. and a hundred ghouls will not reach them.
To a raider with a grenade launcher, no matter where you install them, and then you forget one small detail that NPCs and monsters can respawn anywhere, even on the roof next to your turrets, in the event that you did not catch the start of the attack or came when everything was over.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

saa0891 Look
at the picture, what kind of respawn on the destroyed wall?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

nestrbob wrote:
At least look at the picture, what kind of respawn on the destroyed wall?
And everywhere you have turrets standing only on such destroyed walls, these are all details, I explained to you the essence and option of what could have happened, and you already see for yourself.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

nestrbob
Usually attackers will attack first if possible.
I had such misunderstandings with water that these purifiers would work, I had to reconnect them.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Here is the defense of the castle, when attacking, I do not participate at all in repelling the attack, but I watch how the turrets crush the enemies. Let them spawn wherever they want.
Spoiler

s
saa0891 20.12.20

nestrbob

This is not interesting.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

saa0891
I have an entrance to the castle only through the central opening, the rest I boarded up.
Spoiler

___NYUSHA___
Spoiler

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Once a game there was an attack on Sanchuari, my most fortified settlement, a real fort.
Shooters fired, and all my turrets were incinerated in a couple of seconds.
There were no more attacks.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder it's
good that the Automatron add-ons have come out now I have guards it's Quantum assaultrons with Gatling lasers

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

nestrbob
in 250 days - 7 hours of sleep.
Insomnia?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Gluk7469
I only slept for laughter with my partners, to hook up after the maximum romantic relationship.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

___NYUSHA___
What do I need to do for this? I also want to.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder is
it just that you eat Automatron add-ons?
go through the quest and then build robots, you can even make a whole settlement out of robots