3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 20.12.20 05:21 am

Misunderstandings with turrets in settlements (Fallout 4)

After gaining control over the settlement, I set up turrets (large-caliber and missile) around the perimeter. Not a single group of enemies will be able to disable them, but when visiting some settlements, all turrets are inactive and require repair, although there were no attacks - there are no corpses and abandoned weapons.
With what it can be connected?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

___NYUSHA___
I'm here near the end of the plot for BS. I'll go soon.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

nestrbob
This hookup does not seem to give a bad boost to the experience, albeit for a while.

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Gur1
I don't need experience for a long time. I already discovered what I needed, but after reaching the maximum relationship with a partner, the GG receives a constant additional ability. Hookup like that - for the sake of laughter, since such an opportunity arose.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

nestrbob
so test what's going
on take apart all the turrets and leave only one, run, come back look the
bug caught apparently

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Lokki37
1. The trunk does not need to stick out. they already shoot through the net, if they are not rocket. those can fall into parts of the mesh fence.
2. It is best to place the turrets in high places, such as the roofs of the second floors. then most of the grenades hit the wall and fall down. However, some still fly onto the roofs. However, an attack from above gives an undeniable turret bonus for missile turrets - then if the turret misses, it is guaranteed to hit with a shock wave, because the missiles fly not parallel to the ground, but from above)
3. The best turrets are robots. we make a security robot with hydraulic armor, we hang a cluster bomb launcher and a nuclear charge thrower behind it, in one hand - a gatling laser, in the other - a rocket launcher. And we are releasing a couple of such pieces, linked to checkpoints. These guys are much more difficult to destroy than the turrets, and they are very aggressive fighting. The main thing is that they are not cut of the corn and any kind of potato - they will mow the crops for you)))

A
Abbat76 20.12.20

In general, here is the best remedy against any threat:

This is an explosive minigun. It is affected by + 100% perk heavy weapons, + 100% perk Explosives and + 15% Bloodbath. In addition, there are no resists for burst damage in the game, so on Very Hard difficulty this device mows down any number of opponents in seconds. about one and a half seconds are needed for the legendary queen of swamps. I gave him the name myself, so do not think - this is a weapon from a pure game. no weapon mods or cheats used.