3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamerVV23 20.12.20 05:21 am

When will there be a crack? (The Technomancer)

basically this is the whole question
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 20.12.20

The game has not come out yet, but you already have a crack

V
VETER15 20.12.20

VVSHNICK
where to do it? do you have any localization?

g
gamerVV23 20.12.20

thanks captains obvious)

R
RiseSoma 20.12.20

ZoG. It seems like they are going to take!

S
Skillout 20.12.20

The translation went. everyone can leave a request on the ZoG forum for the game.
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=39243&st=20

P
PSih2097 20.12.20

I think that somewhere in a year they will release ...

S
Shimuto 20.12.20

Well, in general, this is some kind of sad tendency has gone. Selling a game for 2k even without Russian subtitles. And do not tell me, learn English, if they even translated it into Polish, but not into Russian. To Polish Karl!
in a year rusik from zog will be released on charity endeavors. Then I'll play but only pirate. Free Rusik is a free game.

D
Dezertir88 20.12.20

They have a tendency ... And the Russians will buy it anyway ... well, that means we will vote in rubles

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 20.12.20

Shimuto
well sor the last time for a long time and rarely Rusiko pilit.Ya still waiting and hoping for Rusik for Dragons Dogma, but it is sad to nim.Ne be surprised if this Rusiko all will be well)

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

News from ZoG
In total you need to translate: 10757 lines.
More precise number for translation: 163936 words.
When translating and editing 40,000 words per month, the translation will take at least six months.

S
Shimuto 20.12.20

Dezertir88
The funny thing is that then companies start whining like "Russians don't buy anyway, why translate",

S
Skillout 20.12.20

The blog about rusik from the ZoG team bent over in a hurry. continue the discussion here?

As I said, more than 11% have already been translated. If you are fluent in English, register and translate at least one line. It will not lose anything from you, but it will help the guys.

y
yori98 20.12.20

I agree with the previous one, I probably will also help them a little as much as I can

E
Eroppo 20.12.20

Truth-minded Is
n't it easier to learn a language at least at an elementary level - it will come in handy in many places, in addition to one toy, than to sit for years to decipher what these promt-googles have done?

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

eroppo wrote:
promty-google
Probably, he meant exactly "pronto" - he needs it in a quick way)

G
Greencore 20.12.20

Truth-minded
Well, take it and do it, business for 2 minutes

D
DreamFAW 20.12.20

There is nothing else to do.
I remember when Oblivion just came out, went straight away and bought a pirate with a Promtov translation, and so I didn't understand a word at all from the text that was "translated" there, it was a stupidly incoherent set of words. Phrases like "Stop right there, criminal foam!" just killed. As a result, I delivered a version with an English text, and although I was still a schoolboy at that time, I understood much more in English than with a crooked under-translation.

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

Pravdrubilo wrote:
do not fall like
that. Either you are called by the name of a concentration camp, or a truth-teller ... you decide :)

H
Hirok 20.12.20

Topic for demolition. Repeat.

H
Hirok 20.12.20

Truth be told
http://forums.playground.ru/technomancer/kogda_budet_rusifikator-904752/
http://forums.playground.ru/technomancer/russkaya_lokalizatsiya-906414/
And yes, balabol is your father when he told your mother that he will have time to take out ...