3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 20.12.20 05:24 am

Girl, friends or computer?

What do you choose?

You can, of course, a little bit of everything, but for me, friends are more important (since they don't betray and help out in difficult times). I have real, good friends (Well, there are only two of the best :)) There is always time to sit at the computer, but a girl can also betray. So my choice is (for now) friends!
76 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

My choice is PekaKot. The most noble and elite among cats.

G
Grunt 20.12.20

Hall help

B
BioCommandos 20.12.20

Crack
Fifty-fifty?

n
northern alcoholic 20.12.20

I know how to get high on my own without people and computers, so you can drop everything, but I can choose friends and a computer.
Hryas
Choose a computer!

A
Alexandrovitch 20.12.20

Friends and a computer have long been there, it remains to find a good woman for yourself)

m
meta_KnightFan 20.12.20

You have a friend, you don't need a girl, but a powerful computer is just what you need!

b
bloomm 20.12.20

If a girl is worthy, you will forget about 1 and especially about 2 all the time it will take her ... Or at least 1 and 2 will worry much less! Previously, on computers from 9 years old to 18 years old, the same one appeared and everything went off =) Someone earlier, someone later, you will understand how you will meet this ... Immediately the priorities change!

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Thank you. I already have
Spoiler

d
darkmagician 20.12.20

I choose "or". Why? - because.

M
Murder_Kot 20.12.20

bloomm
Uh-huh ... but in a situation when the wife is a sawmill .... then the computer and friends are one of the few outlets of life ...

P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

Grevol
"from the mind" the least of the tablets. Coincidence? =)

A
Alexander Bekker 20.12.20

Girl. Here, comrade bloomm correctly noticed the priorities.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Pirat-AC3
there is no level visible behind the label)

P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

Grevol of
course, I believed it

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Pirat-AC3
can you tell me why I should care?))

P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

Grevol
worry? I don’t think you’re taking pills, from your mind. =)

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Pirat-AC3
oh! I'll go pump it up!) ATP that reminded me) damn sclerosis ...

P
Pirat-AC3 20.12.20

Grevol
yes, no reason, apply

D
DeathColdUA 20.12.20

you can select everything at once, and moreover, schedule it. Friends, this is a clear matter, but not all friends can be trusted, but only trusted ones, so here you need to be careful and not let your friends shit on your head. Well, the girl and the computer are compatible things, because a girl may also want to use a computer, and thanks to this, you can play with her, well ... uh ... well, I think you understand))

Z
ZzzRed 20.12.20

Pirat-AC3 I
don't think