3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 20.12.20 05:24 am

Girl, friends or computer?

What do you choose?

You can, of course, a little bit of everything, but for me, friends are more important (since they don't betray and help out in difficult times). I have real, good friends (Well, there are only two of the best :)) There is always time to sit at the computer, but a girl can also betray. So my choice is (for now) friends!
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 20.12.20

The scientist, taking the ball out of his head: "I took the ball out of my head, I took the ball out of my head, I took the ball out of my head ..."
Vasya: "put it back, put it back, put it back ..."
Scientist: " no I won't, no I won't, no I won't ... "
Vasya:" Well , don't put it , well , don't put it, well, don't put it ... "...

B
Balda716 20.12.20

Here you don't have to choose - you need to live a full life. This means a healthy lifestyle.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

a healthy lifestyle
if the roof is on one side, the meaning of the phrase is a mockery)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
In order to believe that there will be American women, it was enough, even more than.
When and where will they be taken? What are you talking about?

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Le Gaspilleur
he is a junkie . it happens)

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Which is better: satisfying the girl seven times a day, as it happens in the USA, or a video card with 8 Gb of 512 bit AMD Radeon R9 390 / 390X memory?

In order to believe that there will be American women, this was enough, even more than.
But I don’t believe in computer games, I don’t believe that there will be European women. And when they openly declare that nothing will happen, but you still have to buy a computer, also at double the price, then this, to put it mildly, is not at all what it was.

Guys, HELP !!! After all, you also did not understand a damn thing? For God's sake, tell me I'm not crazy.

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Grevol
Then there will be no applause)
Spoiler

Z
ZzzRed 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
We all went crazy for a hike :) Except them.

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
You will go crazy when you write nonsense and do not understand that it is nonsense. In the meantime, Mayamenstate has gone crazy.

B
Balda716 20.12.20

pissing avatars fashion right now

Z
ZzzRed 20.12.20

Balda716
And nicknames too :)

H
Hydr0genium 20.12.20

A computer from HyperPC for 2,000,000 rubles + and nothing else is needed

D
DanielRt 20.12.20

Girl friend with a powerful computer ... Dreams: D

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Girl, friends or computer?
Guys, the situation here is very simple.
Friends will understand if they are really friends.
Comp is a soulless, trouble-free piece of iron, always ready to serve.
It's more difficult with women. Today they give, tomorrow they don't. And it is impossible to calculate the algorithm for their readiness.
Therefore - girls, only girls !!! Although ... Heh. heh ... Girls in the literal sense of the word, I probably will not pull. But a little woman, yes, be more pompous - that's it.

Decide for yourself. Just remember that the availability of girls will decrease every year of your life. Don't ask @ ay your life in front of a monitor screen.

B
Balda716 20.12.20

Once upon a time there was a red-haired man, he had no arms, and he had no legs, he had no torso. and even the head, so it is not clear who we are talking about.
D. Harms (free retelling)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Mayamenstate
I asked you about American women, and you told me about the elite ... The
configuration of everything at will and from the possibilities.

l
lookaway 20.12.20

let's think realistically.
while you are schoolchildren or students, then yes, for you there is such a dilemma, they say, to be jerky or to find a girl or to find an “ideal” girl-nerd (I met such people, believe me, they were not perfect, although the appearance was normal).
firstly, women-nerds of my age (25 years old), as a rule, are fucked up and somewhere on their own wave, only known to them. so let them launch their cockroaches on some romantics who are ready to listen to their blizzard about the next up of their death knights in Valencia (or God knows where) or on the lonely MMOs for whom the only pride is their level 60 enchantment with epic armor and the title of deputy guilds.
second, there is no dilemma. if you want to be nerd - nerd, if you want to date a girl - date, this is not a sim where you need to complete all the goals so that the sim has a good mood. For example, if I want to hang out with friends, I can spend 500 rubles for one evening. or if I want to sit for the weekend at some game, then I can pour the same 500 rubles into it. what difference does it make how and with whom to spend time, the main thing is that everything suits you.
and the third point is work. If you are not an entrepreneur, not a pensioner, not a schoolboy, not a student of a cool life, not a freelancer and not a letsplayer (God forbid), then most of the time will be spent on work and household chores. from morning to evening you work, then you cook food and then you have a choice: either you spend time with a woman (trying to build some kind of relationship there that will eventually have to flow into family relationships) or you are engaged in self-development (go to the gym, for foreign language courses, study startups) or you will be nerdy.
that's all. needs to be addressed. you are very limited in your time and you need to understand what you want from the future and, based on this, make a conclusion about what to do now.
Thank you.

S
SoulAssassinS 20.12.20

and I have been living with a girl for the third year already, she knows that I like to play at the computer and even makes me tea, and she also chops into Sims and a couple of mmoprgs ... she has great tits and we get along great, and mine best friend envies me.
After all, he does not pull GTA V.
This is how we live .......
All good!

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

That's how we live .......
Spoiler

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.20

Mayamenstate five-story buildings, nine-story and sixteen-story buildings, a nuclear power plant, a Soviet ice cream and ice cream with filling, Soviet bread / loaf and bread from minibakeries / Turkish loaf, explosions of houses in Moscow and Volgodonsk, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

My friend, I immediately understood that this is an encrypted letter, you are trying to tell us about your not easy fate ...

And so we look at what happened:
- five-story buildings, nine-story buildings and sixteen-story buildings.
This part of the cipher says that you are in a very large and dense populated city ... (clear)

- NPP
So, here we have the following decryption: you are trying to say that you are sick: NPP - Adenomatous Edometric Syndrome ... as a result, the diagnosis was made: hebephrenic schizophrenia. (clear)

-soviet ice cream and ice cream with filling
So, here the following decryption went: in the ward you are not alone, with you some guy unknown to you, blond, he has almost the same diagnosis as you. (clear)

- Soviet bread / loaf and bread from mini-bakeries / Turkish loaf
So what we have here: you are trying to say that every morning two orderlies come to your ward, one white, the other for some reason Turk

-Explosions of houses in Moscow and Volgodonsk
Now we will decipher: so, twice you tried to escape from this terrible place where you are being held. Once you were caught in Moscow, the second time in Volgodonsk. (clear)

-Chernobyl nuclear power plant
What are you trying to tell us in this code: uh-huh, then the place of your detention is so well hidden, you are right there in some exclusion zone ... (clear)