3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 20.12.20 05:24 am

Is it a sentence to marry in our time?

Someone is getting married. I think I would not marry.
94 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 20.12.20

Wing42
This is not so
But you do not like people either, since you write this. If you consider a person rationally and objectively, then besides misanthropy you will not earn more.
After all, a person can be devoted not only to a person. Ideals, ideas, Fatherland, their position in life, and much more
The fact that you have inflated loyalty to such a large size does not negate the fact that loyalty is not a weapon of manipulation. We regard specifically as devotion to a person. And this should be enough already and without any ideas and ideals. And if a person betrayed his ideal, then it means that he was not betrayed. But either he did, irreparable ... an act of self-sacrifice. But this is not interesting, everything is clear here. With ideals and other crap, you may be right, but we mean exactly the devotion of a person to a person.
The unwillingness to see the forests for the trees does not in the least cancel the fact of its existence.
Wow type metaphor. And if a person lives his whole life in one area and has not been anywhere, and burn this very forest, then for him all forests on Earth will be dead, or not?
Is everything clear with me? That's wonderful, that's figured out
What is it for? With you it was still clear before.
Feelings and emotions I see only as an initiating mechanism that forms the desire to own and possess.
Dig deeper. Feelings and emotions are not possessive mechanisms. The reason for possession is ordinary sadism. If there are feelings and emotions, then only as a kind that hides sadism. Sadism hides a lot ... and loyalty and duty. Essentially all acts of coercion. And there is nothing irrational here. The desire to possess is quite rational.

W
Wing42 20.12.20

Garrus-1994
Ok, you won. Your truth prevailed over my truth, although I did not at all strive for victory. My point of view does not at all pretend to be correct and fair, and it should not. This is just my opinion, nothing more. However, you entered into an argument. In response, I tried to politely and thoroughly convey to you my vision of the current order of things. The attempt failed - you could not accept an opinion different from yours, and therefore hung on me for nothing the label "misanthrope" and said that I was wrong. If a person is not initially set up to perceive the words of the interlocutor, then why should I waste your precious time?
So you - won in this dispute, I - lost.

N
Natasha Chernyshova 20.12.20

A person needs a family, the sooner he realizes this, the more fulfilling his life will be.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

pharaoh needs more slaves

t
tovarish comrade 20.12.20

Natasha Chernyshova
I plan to live as a bachelor - what inferiorities await me?

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Natasha Chernyshova
A man needs a family, the sooner he realizes this, the more fulfilling his life will be.
Oga, 14-year-old mothers are the most fulfilling members of society.

W
Wing42 20.12.20

Natasha Chernyshova
"A man needs a family, the sooner he realizes this, the more fulfilling his life will be."
No propaganda, please. Those who care about family know this without additional advertising from outside. For those who do not, it makes no sense to dissuade, because they are also right in their own way.

F
Fantasy cat 20.12.20

To marry, as well as to get married, is not a sentence obviously at any time.
Each person has his own life and his own rules, principles, troubles, quirks ...
However, in most cases, someone in adulthood, someone in childhood, someone in their youth comes to the conclusion that it is hard to live without a family in the world. Moreover, for someone, a family can be close friends, for someone for life, beloved parents, brothers, sisters remain a family, someone starts their own dear family, someone combines all this ...
For me personally, the family stands on the main place in life. Family is comfort, warmth and kindness. These are people with whom you can experience everything in the world, with whom life makes sense and it is not so hard to think that we will someday be gone ...
And finally, I will say that in order to create a full-fledged family, you need to officially register the relationship, even after many years.

n
nominar 20.12.20

I will tell you briefly my marriage story.
Now I'm 29, I met my future wife at 26. It was not a big business, but I was very lazy to do it and I wanted something different, when I met my wife she worked in two low-paid
jobs and, in general, was spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, I noticed her hard work Well, a year after we met, we got married. I handed over the reins of control to her in all my affairs, naturally, without formalizing anything legally, and I myself went on a long-term vacation.
It's everyone's business to marry or not, the main thing is to do it right.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

If you marry, or do not marry, you will still regret

7Rain7
Schoolchildren seem to know everything as always.
Throwing at schoolchildren and trampling into the mud at every opportunity is so grown-up

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

tovarish comrade
You have noticed to the point, such down-and-out people like us are not threatened with marriage.

S
Sima4 20.12.20

You can get married at forty-something, but it's better at twenty-something.

B
BorderZone - Borderland 20.12.20

There is nothing wrong with getting married as such. But if you don’t have a penny - then yes, you should wait.

U
Uncle Malawi 20.12.20

Get married and send yourself to your grave