3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 20.12.20 05:24 am

Is it a sentence to marry in our time?

Someone is getting married. I think I would not marry.
94 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister truth 20.12.20

RicoChiko
yeah and then the property is divided

b
bloomm 20.12.20

warp 37
Right, not Capricorn by chance?

It's not hard to find a girl, it's hard to find a wife ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

it is difficult to find a wife ...
It is difficult if you are not morally and financially ready "to buy a pike for a spoonful of honey."

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Hello! Real, harsh, single men.
Cho, are you already tired of chasing bald pens? But you are free.
Eating semi-finished products or hanging around canteens? But you are free.
Change socks from right to left? But you are free.
To clean up or is there still a free space for dust under the sofa? But you are free.
Talk to a telecom or computer? But you are free ....

And what the hell does a real, stern man need stupid flowers on the grave? He's free! Digging your mother ...

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.20

Many bachelors dream of a beautiful, intelligent, caring wife, many married people dream of the same. (from)

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Now, explain how sex is connected with marriage? Nothing, and no one forbids me from meeting girls, only I am not obliged to marry them. Well, if a man is an unorganized rag who needs a mommy to wipe the nozzles and cook the porridge, then this is no longer a man. Women for sex, I can do everything else myself and don't have to fit under the yoke.

x
xogan 20.12.20

Don't get married, guys. There is nothing good about this, it is much better to live in a free marriage, without legal obligations. I've got married after 7 months have met, in the end, after 2 years, divorced. It is good that they did not have time to make a lot of joint property, so there is nothing to share, but what if we live together? [deleted] then through the court to deal with the carve-up. In a civil marriage, everything is much easier, at least for us men

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Do not confuse civil marriage and cohabitation.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Uilenspiegel
Now explain how sex is related to marriage?
How old are you, boy? By the age of forty you will begin to understand yourself.
Women for sex ....
Well, this is ... hit-bang you are a tough dude. True, he is still a junior.
... I'll do the rest myself
. Well done. Cleaning, doing laundry, cooking is an occupation for severe bachelors (just do not write that you will hire a servant - no one will believe it anyway).
... you don't have to fit under the clamp.
Everything is correct. Married jerks. They will show them the collar - they are like rams and pull it over themselves.
True, many of them do not know and do not feel that they are under the yoke. But if harsh, self-sufficient bachelors think so, then so be it. Heh, heh ...

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Uh-huh. Happiness is straight out of you and rushing. You broke away from the hike as if from your mother's tits, immediately got married because you are haunted by washing (once a week in the washing machine), cooking (forgot the last time you ate at home), cleaning (two rooms are garbage). And what's wrong with the option with a cleaner (the servant is your wife if she cleans up your shit for you for free) are they not expensive or does your wife take away all the money?
Ps If you think that in order to have sex you need to get married, then I sympathize

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Uilenspiegel
Happiness is straight out of you and rushing.
Is it really so noticeable?
You went off like a mother's tit, you got married right away ...
Yes, I am. Tit to tit.
because they do not give you rest ...
For me, this problem has been solved.
... wash (once a week in a washing machine) ...
Once a week? Panties too? Yes, you, my friend, are an asshole and dirty. Harsh, lonely and smelly (smell of freedom). Heh, heh ...
cooking (forgot the last time I ate at home)
Rich Buratino? I doubt it. Dinner, pilmeni, quick-soup from the bag - ulcer - cemetery - no flowers. And no one will cry at your grave ...
And what is bad about the option with a cleaner ...
Nothing. Unless she has to pay.
... they are not expensive ...
Bad ones - yes.
.... or does your zhinka take all the money?
Where did I get the money? She has nothing to take away. What will work itself - that is what we live for. And I - neither, nor ... My business is a sofa, politics, pivasik, the fifth or tenth ....
If you think that in order to have sex you need to get married, then I
sympathize Dude, thanks for your sympathy. I hope you don't need sympathy. Are you managing?

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
a week? Panties too? Yes, you, my friend, are an asshole and dirty. Harsh, lonely and smelly (smell of freedom). Heh, heh ...
I'll tell you a secret, but a person can have more than two or three pairs of socks, panties and T-shirts.
rich pinocchio? I doubt it. Dinner, pilmeni, quick-soup from the bag - ulcer - cemetery - no flowers. And no one will cry at your grave ...
What village did you come from? I eat in a good canteen where for 180 rubles you can get the first, second, third and compote, and I can cook it myself, at worst I have friends, right? Actually, my costs do not exceed my salary, since I do not have to spend on my family.
The bad ones, yes.
I don't live in a palace to pay a lot of money. Neighbors-retirees have already crammed for 5000 months. Penny.
Apparently your logic is this: a bachelor, he lives alone as a bean, like a dog rushes at everyone, constantly hungry. You confuse bachelors with students.
I forgot to say that due to the debt of work it is often impossible to even sleep at home, so what kind of wife is I?

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Uilenspiegel Let me
tell you a secret, but a person can have more than two or three pairs of socks, underpants and T-shirts.
Yes? ... There it is. And the dirty clothes are probably in a special cabinet. Waiting for it to be washed. Waits and whines quietly. Heh, heh ... I
forgot to say that due to the debt of work it is often impossible to even sleep at home ...
Cop? Or a watchman?

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Cop? Or a watchman?
doctor ...
Yes? ... There it is. And the dirty clothes are probably in a special cabinet. Waiting for it to be washed. Waits and whines quietly. Heh, heh ...
in the washing machine, besides, if you wash your clothes, it won't stink

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 20.12.20

Each sane person must determine for himself whether to marry or not. And only specifically, for this person, there will be this choice. It is not right or wrong by definition for YOU, when you decided to make it (your choice) ...

Now about this eternal struggle and dispute between married / bachelors, to understand who is right, who is wrong, who is just driving the demon? !

First of all, they begin to twist and twirl "marriage", merging it into one continuous and chaotic "venegrette".
Marriage can be different, under the same different conditions and circumstances, many give examples from their own lives, from the lives of their friends and not so much, they are all different and based on different circumstances ... but in spite of all this, all this is taken- Rows under the same brush and is given out in the general so-to-say "idea-marriage", which is defended or, on the contrary, disputed by people on opposite sides of the barricades.
So actually what kind of marriage are we talking about and "shit" ??!

a) marriage, which is based on myths and illusions of our own expectations: (what is this and how to understand?) ... for example:
Marriage is based on the concept of frequent and easily accessible sex in marriage (desire for frequent sex). That is, a man (man) has the impression that with a girl in marriage, he will have sex several times a day, almost there blissful exhaustion, etc. But after marriage, this fatal reality comes and he gets sex at best on holidays or "special" occasions.

B) marriage for reasons: for example, a girl "flew" - as a result, the marriage is out of a sense of guilt, responsibility or under the pretext of such a statement with its sides and etc.

c) marriage "is not your obsession" - ie. all surrounded by family and friends, colleagues at work tell you: YOU MUST get married, why. You are being imposed on this idea by all and sundry ... starting from classmates whom you have not seen for a long time and whom you can accidentally meet somewhere in the city, ending with grandmas gossiping at the next doorway.

d) "marriage for the company" - like: "Everyone gets married, but what am I, is it worse or what?" Your sidekick Vasya and Petya have already got married, and you don't want to lag behind the team, because your sidekick supposedly got married, and what are you worse than that.

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
And what the hell does a real, stern peasant need stupid flowers on the grave? He's free!
I will bequeath myself to be cremated. Can I be considered a real stern man on this basis?

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Uilenspiegel
doctor ... ??????
Yah. Then I am an oligarch cosmonaut.
in the washing machine ....
Store dirty things in the washing machine? Dude, you seem to still live with your parents and have a rather vague idea of ​​an independent life.
And this ... like a doctor, you are also bad at lying. Heh. heh ...

V-Nine
I will be cremated.
Chur I'm the first with matches. You will be the first modernization that I will sleep like my own.
Can I be considered a real stern man on this basis?
Not sure. Now, if you climb into the furnace alive, then of course. The most severe of all.

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Chur I'm the first with matches.
Wait, I'm not dead yet.

You will be the first modernization that I will sleep like my own.
Everything happens for the first time.

Now, if you climb into the furnace alive, then of course.
I don't want to cosplay the victims of fascism at all.

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Psychic? Or just balabol?

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

V-Nine
I don't want to cosplay the victims of fascism at all.
No, it will be a sacrifice for all the harsh bachelors. Like Giordano Bruno.

Uilenspiegel
Psychic? Or just balabol?
Second. Only a very perceptive, dear, like a doctor. Heh. heh ...