3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 27.10.19 02:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Fallout 76)

Cal
149 Comments
Sort by:
P
Preston 27.10.19

Not played, but judging.

d
darkpromo 27.10.19

Cal

P
Preston 27.10.19

Not played, but judging.

B
BarackKamacho 27.10.19

One of the best Fallout-s in history. Abandoning these useless and boring aspects like NPCs and interesting quests Bethesda has created the most revolutionary and at the same time modern design which raises the bar for multiplayer fun on a brand new unattainable level.Putting the players shooting at enemies the Studio has elevated this aspect to the absolute by giving us hitherto unprecedented scope for wagering such archetypes like the shooter with the gun or the shooter with a shotgun and this is just the tip of the iceberg of alignmentof project which spit all the DND standards for levels of diversity. By removing the NPC from the global map,the game got really interesting and deep characters terminals and robots having their own world view which are not worse than the characters from the very perioceanic projects such as RDR2 or Witcher 3. Also, the Studio developed build up to brand kosmicheskogo level pereplyunuv such mastodons of the genre as a Digger online and MInecraft. Of course it is worth noting pumping the maps which sends us to such masterpieces igrostroya as Heartstone and Gwent. Well, about the graphics even say nothing,using textures from Fallout 3, the Studio has awakened in me a feeling of incredible nostalgia for the masterpieces of former times,insanely risky decision which blunt shkolota which did not catch these games will not understand. I put 9 out of 10 only for the reason that the Studio asks for far too little money for such a quality project,you need to ask for more

B
BarackKamacho 27.10.19

One of the best Fallout-s in history. Abandoning these useless and boring aspects like NPCs and interesting quests Bethesda has created the most revolutionary and at the same time modern design which raises the bar for multiplayer fun on a brand new unattainable level.Putting the players shooting at enemies the Studio has elevated this aspect to the absolute by giving us hitherto unprecedented scope for wagering such archetypes like the shooter with the gun or the shooter with a shotgun and this is just the tip of the iceberg of alignmentof project which spit all the DND standards for levels of diversity. By removing the NPC from the global map,the game got really interesting and deep characters terminals and robots having their own world view which are not worse than the characters from the very perioceanic projects such as RDR2 or Witcher 3. Also, the Studio developed build up to brand kosmicheskogo level pereplyunuv such mastodons of the genre as a Digger online and MInecraft. Of course it is worth noting pumping the maps which sends us to such masterpieces igrostroya as Heartstone and Gwent. Well, about the graphics even say nothing,using textures from Fallout 3, the Studio has awakened in me a feeling of incredible nostalgia for the masterpieces of former times,insanely risky decision which blunt shkolota which did not catch these games will not understand. I put 9 out of 10 only for the reason that the Studio asks for far too little money for such a quality project,you need to ask for more

g
gmh4589 27.10.19

So the pros:
1. Large, detailed world
2. Eeeeeee... To still come up? You can shoot the ghouls, robots, DotA, etc
And now the cons:
1. The plot is done only in order to. The main mission is reduced to listening to the interesting records of the former superintendent of the asylum 76.
2. Secondary missions are almost the same as the main plot, however, there is one more or less sane the quest for a dozen or so bring-bring.
3. Surprising items that are over 20 years old is exactly the same as for 200. In other words, the texture of the items that were in Fallout 4 remains the same.
4. Pumping with cards - a very strange decision. And most of the perks, get the card absolutely useless. This is fine when the games have useless perks, but there are 2-3 useful have a dozen useless ones.
5. PvP mode is made via the anus. Anyone can attack anyone at almost any time. Maybe the release will make a single session, or disabling Pvp, but now it's terrible. A couple of inadequate shooting at everyone I met during the beta, I think, will soon be in GTA Online, only to boot up and get a missile in the forehead, unless, of course, nothing will change. Someone may like it, but I hate when shoot all the enemies in loc left with a millimeter of health, and while devouring PIP-Boy you arrives to the shot. It adds to the realism, isn't it.
6. Construction - to build I have not tried, because not interesting is really, therefore, nothing bad can not say.

The verdict:
Not really waiting for the game, but I thought I could be something more or less sane. But it went exactly as many imagined. MMO going day without plot.

g
gmh4589 27.10.19

So the pros:
1. Large, detailed world
2. Eeeeeee... To still come up? You can shoot the ghouls, robots, DotA, etc
And now the cons:
1. The plot is done only in order to. The main mission is reduced to listening to the interesting records of the former superintendent of the asylum 76.
2. Secondary missions are almost the same as the main plot, however, there is one more or less sane the quest for a dozen or so bring-bring.
3. Surprising items that are over 20 years old is exactly the same as for 200. In other words, the texture of the items that were in Fallout 4 remains the same.
4. Pumping with cards - a very strange decision. And most of the perks, get the card absolutely useless. This is fine when the games have useless perks, but there are 2-3 useful have a dozen useless ones.
5. PvP mode is made via the anus. Anyone can attack anyone at almost any time. Maybe the release will make a single session, or disabling Pvp, but now it's terrible. A couple of inadequate shooting at everyone I met during the beta, I think, will soon be in GTA Online, only to boot up and get a missile in the forehead, unless, of course, nothing will change. Someone may like it, but I hate when shoot all the enemies in loc left with a millimeter of health, and while devouring PIP-Boy you arrives to the shot. It adds to the realism, isn't it.
6. Construction - to build I have not tried, because not interesting is really, therefore, nothing bad can not say.

The verdict:
Not really waiting for the game, but I thought I could be something more or less sane. But it went exactly as many imagined. MMO going day without plot.

S
Sergey1983 27.10.19

So first impression: What is it? Who stole my emotions. Why I do not feel the desire to get out of the vault. In the last part the first time, I fled to shelters as sirens dropping sneaker. The impression that you don't have time. A man who gathers scattered things, all at the checkpoint, the dust in the face of the Elevator and the firestorm over his head. Then relaxation, lie down in the capsule, then the awakening and impotence. The second revival - the desire for revenge and attempts to understand the situation Here emotions. Five hours of the first game flew by and not noticed. Here Raziel balls, read the inscription happy birthday, go to the output, while he was making the person's face, what the hell is lurking in your room, trying to timegate and laughs into the microphone squeaky childish voice another winner in life. Dozen standard ushlepkov worn on the refuge. Output anyone outside the asylum no postpa what the cans on the legs, jog on the stairs next to Mr. an assistant with a task - go ahead and find the next record Keeper. I don't want to do it. I'm not motivated. I'm not interested. Motivation to cooperate with screaming schoolchildren there. I svezheotzhatye forks currencies ghouls packs, the team I do not need. Here they are, first impressions: Sad and depressing, not addictive.

S
Sergey1983 27.10.19

So first impression: What is it? Who stole my emotions. Why I do not feel the desire to get out of the vault. In the last part the first time, I fled to shelters as sirens dropping sneaker. The impression that you don't have time. A man who gathers scattered things, all at the checkpoint, the dust in the face of the Elevator and the firestorm over his head. Then relaxation, lie down in the capsule, then the awakening and impotence. The second revival - the desire for revenge and attempts to understand the situation Here emotions. Five hours of the first game flew by and not noticed. Here Raziel balls, read the inscription happy birthday, go to the output, while he was making the person's face, what the hell is lurking in your room, trying to timegate and laughs into the microphone squeaky childish voice another winner in life. Dozen standard ushlepkov worn on the refuge. Output anyone outside the asylum no postpa what the cans on the legs, jog on the stairs next to Mr. an assistant with a task - go ahead and find the next record Keeper. I don't want to do it. I'm not motivated. I'm not interested. Motivation to cooperate with screaming schoolchildren there. I svezheotzhatye forks currencies ghouls packs, the team I do not need. Here they are, first impressions: Sad and depressing, not addictive.

Y
Yoba1212 27.10.19

Sergey1983 wrote:
Motivation to cooperate with screaming schoolchildren there.
Where them anywhere, they're everywhere. :d
To frighten them only the hardcore survival in 4-ke, that would be from a pack of dogs to the nearest roof was simila. No sleep, to eat, to drink almost doesn't want, perhaps he urinotherapy spent before falling asleep, health barely decreases. After four bloody unusual, like a terminator. Maybe after half a year the same deadline, and will release additional mode - survival. No, so it will remain child run errands with you. To play it really pulls, as and from the first four.

Y
Yoba1212 27.10.19

Sergey1983 wrote:
Motivation to cooperate with screaming schoolchildren there.
Where them anywhere, they're everywhere. :d
To frighten them only the hardcore survival in 4-ke, that would be from a pack of dogs to the nearest roof was simila. No sleep, to eat, to drink almost doesn't want, perhaps he urinotherapy spent before falling asleep, health barely decreases. After four bloody unusual, like a terminator. Maybe after half a year the same deadline, and will release additional mode - survival. No, so it will remain child run errands with you. To play it really pulls, as and from the first four.

A
AtomaTb 27.10.19

Go better 4 of re-download 86.gigs ,and play for free without a lot of MMO garbage.
The license is save left in a cloud of Steam ,and that free is not necessary.
Puba enough for online pigrolac...

A
AtomaTb 27.10.19

Go better 4 of re-download 86.gigs ,and play for free without a lot of MMO garbage.
The license is save left in a cloud of Steam ,and that free is not necessary.
Puba enough for online pigrolac...

M
Morson 27.10.19

The experience so far is excellent. After 8 hours the game starts really hard. Disease, lack of resources, ignorance of the recipes neobhodimosti crafting, all of it annoying. But the interest is just terrible. Built his first camp in the mountains, a house 4x4 a couple of benches, a water-pump, a fire for cooking food, bed for free treatment. The day crawled 4 radscorpion gouging all my hard work. He barely took away his legs. Went to Grafton, I met a guy running from mutants, doctored him up. With him nailing those mutants really helped the monster, gained a bit of resources went into my camp, repaired what I could, rested, nakipari water, now went for travelista and Kostroma in the initial location, because without them I cures for diseases, and we are all sick, MNU as much as 3 of the disease and can walk Toko the exoskeleton from the power armor. Here is such a plate, girls.

M
Morson 27.10.19

The experience so far is excellent. After 8 hours the game starts really hard. Disease, lack of resources, ignorance of the recipes neobhodimosti crafting, all of it annoying. But the interest is just terrible. Built his first camp in the mountains, a house 4x4 a couple of benches, a water-pump, a fire for cooking food, bed for free treatment. The day crawled 4 radscorpion gouging all my hard work. He barely took away his legs. Went to Grafton, I met a guy running from mutants, doctored him up. With him nailing those mutants really helped the monster, gained a bit of resources went into my camp, repaired what I could, rested, nakipari water, now went for travelista and Kostroma in the initial location, because without them I cures for diseases, and we are all sick, MNU as much as 3 of the disease and can walk Toko the exoskeleton from the power armor. Here is such a plate, girls.

Z
Z126 27.10.19

Pros :
1 Construction.
2 Big world.
Cons :
1 Story-or rather the lack of it
2 the Atmosphere is not.
3 Pumping cards.
4 Rewriting Laura

Z
Z126 27.10.19

Pros :
1 Construction.
2 Big world.
Cons :
2 the Atmosphere is not.
3 Pumping cards.
4 Rewriting Laura

m
m1ch43l.60 27.10.19

Z126 wrote:
This post-Apocalypse, a story you would like to see here?
Z126 wrote:
2 the Atmosphere is not.
The atmosphere is postapokalipticheskoy,. Yes, it's not Torment, but it's just fine.
Z126 wrote:
3 Pumping cards.
Same perks, only with the possibility of replacement times as well so as not to create a lot of different characters.
Z126 wrote:
4 Rewriting Laura
Very Laura meets Fallout 1.

m
m1ch43l.60 27.10.19

Z126 wrote:
This post-Apocalypse, a story you would like to see here?
Z126 wrote:
2 the Atmosphere is not.
The atmosphere is postapokalipticheskoy,. Yes, it's not Torment, but it's just fine.
Z126 wrote:
3 Pumping cards.
Same perks, only with the possibility of replacement times as well so as not to create a lot of different characters.
Z126 wrote:
4 Rewriting Laura
Very Laura meets Fallout 1.

c
choa 27.10.19

alas, F76 generally niachem
- read the notes and listen to the logs without localized voice acting pissed off already on the second hour
- collect loot tired somewhere on the third
- loot in the F76 is garbage in the literal and figurative sense. Comparison with dabloidami like PoE or even Borderlands at all out of place. Here you collect garbage literally
- missing quests are issued by robots, memos, interactive voice response Telecom applications. Even Korean MMOs like Dragon Nest quests just a masterpiece compared to this
- shooter mechanics are clumsy, the management sucks, every action like microprism accompanied by (Hello New Vegas). Text chat is not. Trade between players is done through one place, as well as the inventory in the cache, the extreme tabs azhno behind the screen climbs. A lot of console controls, the mouse give a little something to do.
- the game does not save state of current region for you, therefore scraping on the quest resets after a while. In the same ESO every quest hub retains its value forever, including all decisions taken. Who's to say that developers F76 advised ID and ZOS ? Terrible bullshit. The maximum they advised a beer on Friday to take. Control settings the game seems to also do not retain.
- grafon milliganii. Lame Blum Soaps all the backdrops that the eyes begin to hurt. Disable via the ini file generally does nothing. The color palette jumps - something which is almost black becomes white, poisonous-acid
- endgame is completely absent. Builds here as there are none of the loot by type of dabloidov either. Trade guilds there. Instance fingerov for matchmaking with randomized no. Explore monotonous to the horror. He came, killed a few ghouls, then half an hour vacuuming the debris. Class!

This game does not pull even at the time. It's a shame and a fail of the year. Many criticized Andromeda just 10/10 game of the century" compared to THIS.

cool!