3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkpromo 27.10.19 02:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Fallout 76)

Cal
149 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreaD PaiN 27.10.19

Guys, everything is great! The gazebo just needed extra income for the development of TES 6. The plan is ingenious, when 3 developer mold that anyhow for income, and the remaining 150 create a masterpiece on the trail for 10 years.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.10.19

I was happy with everything. Only annoying bugs with missions and omissions with an overload.
With friends playing %30 - a little run together, then one by one charimsa. Although right now it's almost the 30th, and some quest mobs can't overcome - you will have to call for help

B
Beirut 27.10.19

The game is just mega chic
The whole team of the gazebo once again showed how to do a worthy project, for those who like to throw money at the monitor, and those who hatat simply do not understand what niche it is made.

E
ELRASTA 27.10.19

If you play after work or weekend hours at half 2, come. More time begins to bore, all the same, the absence of living NPCs and reading room is just absurd notes, hearing floppies in another ruined house lesson very Amateur.
While boring, empty, a few pairs of daily quests - three at the most. Scavenging of all, analysis of trash and shooting ghouls, robot, mutants, and animals. You have to force yourself to go on and repeat all over again, all the steps, sweep the loot, read the paper, sweep the loot. Run one in the group not that the whole atmosphere is lost and just turns into a silly buffoon with luteectomy in communication not more.
For all the time since the release of the game, the flight was not met only 1 bug where you could capture mini-plant with greenhouses, but so far all the enemies are not shooting, this cannot be done, however, killed them all, but the markers still showed that there are a few ghouls, although their place was not in the neighborhood too, lol. The dips in fps are not noticed.
What's more, only 1 çelik pump up to LVL 40, began to kill other players, the reward was already 30 caps, everything.
Maybe after a year about all change, but I believe that until people NPCs with random situations and conversations, at least in some remote places, the world is stupidly empty and boring.
In General to kill time when nothing else to do, go and then a stretch.

D
DreaD PaiN 27.10.19

Guys, everything is great! The gazebo just needed extra income for the development of TES 6. The plan is ingenious, when 3 developer mold that anyhow for income, and the remaining 150 create a masterpiece on the trail for 10 years.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.10.19

I was happy with everything. Only annoying bugs with missions and omissions with an overload.
With friends playing %30 - a little run together, then one by one charimsa. Although right now it's almost the 30th, and some quest mobs can't overcome - you will have to call for help

B
Beirut 27.10.19

The game is just mega chic
The whole team of the gazebo once again showed how to do a worthy project, for those who like to throw money at the monitor, and those who hatat simply do not understand what niche it is made.

J
Janekste 27.10.19

The game is gorgeous! Always wanted to go on the Heath with friends... But as for me on the full game does not pull. Would be multiplayer only addition to Fallout 4, no one would be bombed. Everyone would be happy. For some single, others cartoon. And then it happened, like a DLC sold at a price of a full game. And the plot really is not, although promised that SOLO players will find their own activities. What is served here under the guise of the story (the reading of the notes, terminals, computers, etc.) in fact, in all the old Fallujah was just background. That is extra mini stories that reveal deeper/immersed in the game. As such serious tasks/quests here. But still interesting to play. And in General for gazebos, it is useful to explore online audience. All the same, they are going a new IP to nag about space, and there is multiplayer as you can not can come very handy. While neopnyatno than Starfield, but it seems to me Fallout76 needed to even understand - is it worth wasting time on multiplayer in future games? Or is it better to focus on the single? As for me, they will come to the conclusion that you need to do a hybrid/symbiotic single and multiplayer. Fallout76 it a hybrid. It seems to have kind of quest, but it seems like the usual MMO not like, such as a closer for the single. I think the gazebo just eksperementiruet. Will collect feedback and then continue to rivet all the usual RPG, but adjusted for modern on-line queries of the players. Well, as if unhappy basically oldfagi - right? A modern young gamers in principle, such like and the person positive. Smekaesh? Fallout76 for a new generation of gamers and that's fine. Me as an old man who started playing in the 90's of course all too happy, but I'm the exception rather the rule - so to speak oldfag me wrong, so BANG go all new games. Fallout4 and considered the best in the series. New Vegas is the worst...

T
Trian4k 27.10.19

Janekste
I agree with you, he took folic 1 to the end, the second 3 times tried and not mastered. Fallout 3 has passed through the power to the end.., new Vegas couldn't either. Folic 4 survival without autosaves without fasttravel went to cheer.. always dreamed of a game where you have to roam around, collect stuff, craft and think about each next step. Don't know, still thinking to buy фол76 or not... say type boring..

I
Ioannn 27.10.19

Trian4k
Do not listen to anyone -take game. You will not be bored).

J
Janekste 27.10.19

The game is gorgeous! Always wanted to go on the Heath with friends... But as for me on the full game does not pull. Would be multiplayer only addition to Fallout 4, no one would be bombed. Everyone would be happy. For some single, others cartoon. And then it happened, like a DLC sold at a price of a full game. And the plot really is not, although promised that SOLO players will find their own activities. What is served here under the guise of the story (the reading of the notes, terminals, computers, etc.) in fact, in all the old Fallujah was just background. That is extra mini stories that reveal deeper/immersed in the game. As such serious tasks/quests here. But still interesting to play. And in General for gazebos, it is useful to explore online audience. All the same, they are going a new IP to nag about space, and there is multiplayer as you can not can come very handy. While neopnyatno than Starfield, but it seems to me Fallout76 needed to even understand - is it worth wasting time on multiplayer in future games? Or is it better to focus on the single? As for me, they will come to the conclusion that you need to do a hybrid/symbiotic single and multiplayer. Fallout76 it a hybrid. It seems to have kind of quest, but it seems like the usual MMO not like, such as a closer for the single. I think the gazebo just eksperementiruet. Will collect feedback and then continue to rivet all the usual RPG, but adjusted for modern on-line queries of the players. Well, as if unhappy basically oldfagi - right? A modern young gamers in principle, such like and the person positive. Smekaesh? Fallout76 for a new generation of gamers and that's fine. Me as an old man who started playing in the 90's of course all too happy, but I'm the exception rather the rule - so to speak oldfag me wrong, so BANG go all new games. Fallout4 and considered the best in the series. New Vegas is the worst...

T
Trian4k 27.10.19

Janekste
I agree with you, he took folic 1 to the end, the second 3 times tried and not mastered. Fallout 3 has passed through the power to the end.., new Vegas couldn't either. Folic 4 survival without autosaves without fasttravel went to cheer.. always dreamed of a game where you have to roam around, collect stuff, craft and think about each next step. Don't know, still thinking to buy фол76 or not... say type boring..

I
Ioannn 27.10.19

Trian4k
Do not listen to anyone -take game. You will not be bored).

J
Jenikmax 27.10.19

I do not know anyone, to me the game has gone. Go to locations, read terminals and notes, listen to holotapes - restore picture of what happened. Tobish do all that, too, was doing in the 4th foul. Many put this in minus the game, but on the contrary I liked it. This meditative pace of the game, after work, allows you to relax a little. If before we were looking for father, then son, now it all boils down to niti superintendent of the asylum. When you read her writing, you experience the same feeling as with the "Apocalyptic tour" in horizone. A-be angry, they say the ENT was killed, so it seems everything has an explanation and the brotherhood and the enclave and why the grass is greener etc.. they Say that there are NPCs, but robots are also NPCs.. although none of this makes any improvement. They say there is no plot, and it is here(but the plot was never a strong feature of policy, it all comes down to finding something or someone else: chip, Huck's father, chip, son).
Of the minuses can say that the game came out buggy. Of the bugs I have personally met a broken animation of how to hold a weapon burnt and teleportation of enemies killed in Nirvana(until the suit to allocate, they disappear).
Also very annoying randomly shooting in the latest xcom (when you shoot almost in focus, and lo and behold you don't get).
Total. Game of the year? definitely not, but a piece of omna , as they like to put it here some experts, it is not. As for me, game 6, does anyone hurt anyone there. Somehow so.

f
fullmetal boy 27.10.19

No, guys, I take it back. The game is really valid, and buy exactly the all the fans of Follica! At first it seems strange, unusual, but after 3 hours everything is clear and calengoo - that's it it lacked before. After all earlier as was: went the wrong way, had received bribes, loaded and played on. Here so does not work, then to risk once again is not necessary, and vypolnenie side-quests becomes prioritetnym for pumping the Persians.
About PVP I can't say anything for the entire game (this is 10+ hours so far) nirazu did not attack anyone. And if you cross paths with someone on location, then exchanged greetings with gestures. Rightly said Arbor - if you want to play one, play one, no problems. The problem will now be expressed in the other.

J
Jenikmax 27.10.19

I do not know anyone, to me the game has gone. Go to locations, read terminals and notes, listen to holotapes - restore picture of what happened. Tobish do all that, too, was doing in the 4th foul. Many put this in minus the game, but on the contrary I liked it. This meditative pace of the game, after work, allows you to relax a little. If before we were looking for father, then son, now it all boils down to niti superintendent of the asylum. When you read her writing, you experience the same feeling as with the "Apocalyptic tour" in horizone. A-be angry, they say the ENT was killed, so it seems everything has an explanation and the brotherhood and the enclave and why the grass is greener etc.. they Say that there are NPCs, but robots are also NPCs.. although none of this makes any improvement. They say there is no plot, and it is here(but the plot was never a strong feature of policy, it all comes down to finding something or someone else: chip, Huck's father, chip, son).
Of the minuses can say that the game came out buggy. Of the bugs I have personally met a broken animation of how to hold a weapon burnt and teleportation of enemies killed in Nirvana(until the suit to allocate, they disappear).
Also very annoying randomly shooting in the latest xcom (when you shoot almost in focus, and lo and behold you don't get).
Total. Game of the year? definitely not, but a piece of omna , as they like to put it here some experts, it is not. As for me, game 6, does anyone hurt anyone there. Somehow so.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.10.19

In principle, I also noticed the multiplayer. Players if find it, then just run away. If you play with friends, not long run - then alone charimsa and keep in touch.
But yesterday, something dramatically has become increasingly difficult. Resources (especially glue) is critically low, running around naked, soak group who either can not, all the rules the weapon is also broken. No stimulants, no Antaradonov. Now I have to ask for help to get through quests or farm need resources. In General really kind of going day turned. (not to compare what was to 20лвл - there was no threat at all) Now for the hour times for 5 die. Even death now has meaning. Going back into the crowd of mobs that would take away your necessary resources (which you a couple of hours collected) - to become too complicated. And have a lot left to chance.

f
fullmetal boy 27.10.19

No, guys, I take it back. The game is really valid, and buy exactly the all the fans of Follica! At first it seems strange, unusual, but after 3 hours everything is clear and calengoo - that's it it lacked before. After all earlier as was: went the wrong way, had received bribes, loaded and played on. Here so does not work, then to risk once again is not necessary, and vypolnenie side-quests becomes prioritetnym for pumping the Persians.
About PVP I can't say anything for the entire game (this is 10+ hours so far) nirazu did not attack anyone. And if you cross paths with someone on location, then exchanged greetings with gestures. Rightly said Arbor - if you want to play one, play one, no problems. The problem will now be expressed in the other.

I
Ioannn 27.10.19

And yesterday I captured the workshop, while Navarro came people in silovoe with guns cool, exactly one radiation bombs, the second, maybe hauska, not seen. So I have recaptured the workshop helped a bunch of turrets, the pvp-sewed while I have patience enough)))). So it was fun. But one drawback, as for me-he killed me I revived next attacked again, killed him, revived in the same place and me again, etc. until I tired to die). So would although the revival in such cases where-thread far away, and it turns out if the workshop captured and killed in the same host, then to fight endlessly or until either someone will not bother to die.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.10.19

In principle, I also noticed the multiplayer. Players if find it, then just run away. If you play with friends, not long run - then alone charimsa and keep in touch.
But yesterday, something dramatically has become increasingly difficult. Resources (especially glue) is critically low, running around naked, soak group who either can not, all the rules the weapon is also broken. No stimulants, no Antaradonov. Now I have to ask for help to get through quests or farm need resources. In General really kind of going day turned. (not to compare what was to 20лвл - there was no threat at all) Now for the hour times for 5 die. Even death now has meaning. Going back into the crowd of mobs that would take away your necessary resources (which you a couple of hours collected) - to become too complicated. And have a lot left to chance.