3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20 05:33 am

paladin dance says the same phrase (Fallout 4)

I came and helped him kill all the ghouls and he repeats "enemies nearby, shoot them!" although there is no one in the vicinity. How do I fix this?
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
Are you sure that there is no one, maybe some cunning ghoul hid in textures) Try to wait next to him or quickly jump here and there, maybe let him go

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
moved to him three hundred times already, I clear the city of all creatures and the result is zero

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
Try to click on it through the console and write resurrect or recycleactor, if the first does not help
And you can also stupidly roll back the save, before killing the ghouls, maybe it won't bug

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
console is "Yo"? I just don’t know

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Fumble around. If no one is there then go to another location and then come back.

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
Tilda "~", "E" is in the Russian layout, but you need English, otherwise the console will not work

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
entered (it just updated but the phrase says the same

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
did

t
tchuzhy 20.12.20

There is such a thing. In one location (closed room), he repeats the same phrase. Funny bug. Different places - different phrases.

t
tchuzhy 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
There is no one there. Get out of the house, he'll shut up

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

tchuzhy
he stands on my street

K
K. V. 20.12.20

You need to go through the quest "molecular level" further along the plot. After you get the hunter's chip and talk to Virgil, the quest "talk to the brotherhood of steel" will appear. After that, Dance will have new dialogue lines. We must refuse to join the brotherhood. After that, talk to the scribe Heiling - you need to get an angry answer, then talk to Dance again and agree to join the brotherhood.

They said that this method works: https://community.bethesda.net/thread/4240?tstart=0
They also say it will help if you go around the entire map and kill all the ghouls on it.

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

K.V.
I'll try it well

S
Sha-R 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
tcl in the console and run through the textures look

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

K.V.
no, it's the same

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
There is a closed blue Pulowski Preservation shelters on the square. The lock level is low. There is almost always a ghoul in this booth. Perhaps it is because of him that the trigger does not fire. Although this bug is confirmed on the English wiki -
"Sometimes after defeating all the ghouls, the Brotherhood of Steel members refuse to talk, as if there are more ghouls incoming. A suggested fix is ​​to use the console command setstage 0005ddab 40."

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

opened ...

p
potomak57 20.12.20

K.V. wrote:
They also say it will help if you go around the entire map and kill all the ghouls on it.
= I had such a thing. Let me think I'll go around all the ghouls within a radius of 500 meters.
And that's it! He spoke differently.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Valet_Saint
Try the console command.

V
Valet_Saint 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK
what