3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Afrosamurai 20.12.20 05:39 am

Best Police in the GTA Series (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What do you think, in which GTA are the smartest cops, this is how I think:
1.San andres
2.gta three
3.vises
in Weiss are the stupidest because, for example, when I had 6 stars, the cop folded his pens and looked at me affably)
61 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ron Weasley 20.12.20

Vice City Stories

M
MAK 20.12.20

In gta4

_
_DaVe 20.12.20

In addition to gta4, then san, of course, but in weiss it is difficult that when you have 6 stars, you explode from the first touch of the tank.

R
Ruslan Katsnelson 20.12.20

I was immediately twisted

R
RJ_de_Rex 20.12.20

GTA III there are not cops, but vampires - they drink blood in liters, one patrol car can cause trouble and there is no need to talk about 10 vapes

A
Afrosamurai 20.12.20

Yes, I also forgot to add gta 4 to the list, by the way, unlike sa and weiss in gta 3, the cops are smart

K
King in the world 20.12.20

In GTA4!

L
Laugh laugh 20.12.20

King, do you see GTA 4 somewhere on the list? And vabsche I think that in any part of the GTA there were no smart cops.

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 20.12.20

In the four!

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 20.12.20

In the 4th, just a genius !!!))))))))))))))))))))

L
Laugh laugh 20.12.20

It is clear that in comparison with the previous parts in 4 Einsteins are running around, but I repeat, where do you see 4 in the list? But I have nothing against it, I am also for 4.

W
Waffen 20.12.20

I don’t know in three - I didn’t play ............. but in Weiss - the cops were meaner ... 3.4 stars - and they seemed to be thrown off the chain ... ... It's much easier in Sanaa .............

W

Up to five stars cops in Sana'a are not that dangerous, but the FBI there need to be killed from a distance !!!! In Sana'a, the most evil FBI men in the entire 3rd series of GTA !!!!!

r
rus-dude_ 20.12.20

in GTA 4! read the news of this game, the cops are much smarter than the previous part! topic

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 20.12.20

San andres

A
Afrosamurai 20.12.20

yes, I agree that in GTA 4, well, you will compare the release date of these parts of GTA, it is clear that in the four the artificial intelligence is very well thought out, but in other parts of the cops, too, nothing

R
RJ_de_Rex 20.12.20

Up to five stars cops in Sana'a are not that dangerous, but the FBI there need to be killed from a distance !!!! In Sana'a, the most evil FBI men in the entire 3rd series of GTA !!!!!
in Three, they run with AK-47s and drive in Kurums, and these Kurums will be faster than cop trucks, they like to block roads and shoot your car at the entrance to such a post, and a battalion of such FBI officers will drive you into a corner

A
Afrosamurai 20.12.20

rdzhey, in three there was no kalash there current m4

w
www.mapsforgta.ucoz.net 20.12.20

in SAN

W

RJ_de_Rex
Three they run with AK-47s and drive on Kurums, and these Kurums will be faster than cop trucks, they like to block roads and even at the entrance to such a post they will shoot your car, and after driving you into a corner, a battalion of such FBI officers will run over you.
And in Sana'a they approach close you and the whole quadruple are fired at you from the MP 5, the armor does not save anymore, it is not always possible to escape !!! And they block the roads there too !!!
Afrosamurai
rdzhey, in three there was no Kalash there current m4
PASS THREE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!