3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Afrosamurai 20.12.20 05:39 am

Best Police in the GTA Series (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What do you think, in which GTA are the smartest cops, this is how I think:
1.San andres
2.gta three
3.vises
in Weiss are the stupidest because, for example, when I had 6 stars, the cop folded his pens and looked at me affably)
61 Comments
Sort by:
u
ultra_alen 20.12.20

A joke in SA: you gain 4 stars, have a gun, go to the pizzeria. There will be a door to the sellers, go there, suddenly cops appear and start shooting, you go to the sellers and aim at the cops. A few seconds later they (the cops) raise their hands and with They can do whatever. In GTA3 the FBI is the scariest thing. Better to ride a tank with the FBI, but it's funny when their cars crash into the tank at full speed and fly off.

A
Anna V. 20.12.20

1. GTA 3
2. GTA 4
3. GTA VC
4. GTA SA

D
DeviL1997 20.12.20

I played for a very long time and went through the whole sleigh, and in other parts I either did not play at all, or very little, and it seems to me that they are smart, they will appear wherever you want and are hard to resist, there are a lot of them and are erased from different weapons.

M
Mr. Elder 20.12.20

B GTA IV

A
Andrew z 20.12.20

In GTA San Andreas, in 4 they are freaky.

M
Maverisk 20.12.20

The smartest cops are undoubtedly in the four, but then I will arrange in the order of their danger to the player, since the artificial intelligence in 5 parts of the 3rd series is approximately equal, but the methods of achieving the goal of the cops are different (weapons, spikes, etc.). from the cops to a large territory, the absence of thorns, not too aggressive, then there is a vice city, it is also quite easy to get away from the cops, fortunately, although there are thorns among the military, there are also thorns, then the liberty city stories follow, the brain is very strong , thorns, good weapons, but the FBI and special forces are relatively kind, then there is a Weiss City Stories, here the cops are really tough, what the FBI is doing there, are chasing you at such a speed that it’s really scary. But the tiniest thing in the 3rd episode is itself GTA3, special forces, fbi just take out the brain, and the army with grenades and M16 is one turn, and you are in the hospital. Okay, I have everything.

R
Robik-26RUS-SA Gamer 20.12.20

Well in IV they are smarter

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 20.12.20

Smart but safe however. In the 3rd horror! I thought on the infernus I’ll drive the whole street from the M16 into me as it will shoot ...

G
Grand theft aero 20.12.20

In VCS! There they put me with one star. This was the first time! And if you have 2 or even worse 3 stars, then you can't live! You can only reach 6 stars on a tank, and if you are sitting on the roof with a machine gun!

C
Carbon8909 20.12.20

In the 4th gta

s
sigvey98 20.12.20

in the third and fourth GTA.

k
kerm68 20.12.20

VCS - at 2 stars already a disaster, and at 5 ... (see only the beginning of the video!).

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 20.12.20

In GTA3, although the cops there are not that smart, but psychopaths for sure!

W
Wildstylo 20.12.20

Unfortunately, in Vasa, the stupidest cops, in three, even with two stars, they can cause problems, in dignity, average, in Weiss Stroies, unfortunately I played so little that I can not say anything

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 20.12.20

In VSS, cops are easy, you what :)

S
Slugga Boy 20.12.20

In GTAIII, the cops are the most normal, especially the FBI (khan's turn). In GTA VC, it is already stupider: they can just stand still even with 3-4 stars, throw spikes, which in most cases fall under them themselves, with 6 stars tanks begin to drive, which only get stuck everywhere, go into the wall, or destroy other police officers. In GTA SA, it is even dumber: they wave a baton through the air, jump from bridges, after which in most cases they die, get into burning cars and explode with them, shoot very obliquely, ride a transport into the water and drown and many other nonsense. In short, the further the more stupid ...

a
at-400 20.12.20

In San Andreas.

L
Lightninggg 20.12.20

In GTA IV, they are smarter, but thicker :)

E
Egor_Pskov 20.12.20

San Andreas has the funniest cops.

[
[zaz 2000] 20.12.20

_SekreT_
at right))