3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 20.12.20 05:39 am

Krivosoft and Pindous 10

Intro
Before you put another herd minus number 17 to this post of mine and plus the comment that follows it, read the highlighted conclusions of my post at the very bottom after the line and think, about school user PG, are you a sheep that you are minus a post, not Reading, and you consider yourself a genius, and I am curved only because your hardware and software were supported by microsoftware, but hardware and software of hundreds and thousands of other people on the planet - no? And without any explanation, warning and proper support from the developers ...

The story that caused the herd bathert or how it all began.
Let me tell you a story, guys, about how today I twice tried to upgrade my licensed, activated 7 Home Basic 64x to 10.
It all started with the fact that no update icon, of course, appeared in my taskbar, although the update was reserved.
I had to download a file for a forced update (or a clean installation) from the Mikrokhvost website. I can say right away that forget the tales about 15-30 minutes for an update, this is not the case, everything is much closer to 50-60.

So, it was downloaded, therefore, this squalor and asked me what I want to leave after the update? Naturally, I left everything and long waiting screens began, where they then checked for updates, then my system, then they figured out themselves which version of the axis to give me. In short, after all these waiting, checking and finding out that my hardware is suitable, and there is enough space on the screw, the installation itself began, which, yes, as promised, took about 15-20 minutes on a far from powerful Samsung laptop with i3. 6GB of RAM and no SSD.

After installation, the pindous rebooted, showed a new bluish logo and hung like a dead sleep without hard disk activity. After waiting 5 minutes, I made a hard reset and saw the following:

If someone can't see it, then: "
0xc1900101 - 0x20017
Error at the Safe_OS installation stage during the Boot operation "

And Windows rolled back to the previous 7, with the only difference that out of 40GB of free space I have exactly 15 and a new section" Reserved by the system "with a volume of 100 megabytes appeared in the list of disks, which usually seen from special programs and the administrative control panel of vindoza.Well to

do, I decided that it was not enough, maybe I waited and I had to wait not 5 minutes, but 10 (maybe that's why they called Windows that 10 minutes at the start the screw does not burn, I looked for the installation of Windows on the screw - I did not find it, I launched the MediaCreationToolx64 utility again and the utility, its mother, started downloading all the files again ... well, but you can go to have lunch ...

In general, I will not stretch any more, but I will say that the second time everything was the same, only now there was 11.9 free space, and after deleting a couple of explicit Herkosoft folders with a mention of the bloody Vindetta, it returned only to 20.4, but not up to 40.2, that is, these cripples cannot even rollback their own system, and I myself had to take care of creating an image before installing or creating a restore point! Consider this, colleagues, when you put this obscenity ...

In conclusion, I just want to ask the question: "What the hell have you been doing there since last fall and what did you test there, poor ones?" When Gates was at the helm, I don't remember such a mess and the support service worked perfectly, and all such errors were on their website. Now, when you clicked on "Troubleshooting Tips", which you can see in the screenshot above, I was sent here - http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows-10/go-back-to-your- previous-version-of-windows is very informative, isn't it?

My question is rhetorical and, of course, does not require an answer, because my answer to this software manufacturer is now the same: pirate!
Though I was going to buy the Pro on my main PC. Once again we were convinced that before the current stability, optimization and attitude towards the Mac Axis user, they are like the Moon, even when compared with the old Barsik 10.6.8, which I had on my Mac Pro workstation of the first edition ...

PS Now it will begin stacks of comments about the ban in Google and my crooked hands, which for some reason installed and configured hundreds of Windows, starting from 3.11, but I will immediately answer them: Why didn't Pinda warn me in advance that my software and hardware are so unique, which do not fit and should I google for crutches? And, what pissed me off even more, to hell with her with a 10-ka, why is the rollback normal to 7-ku not performed by the standard OS tools? Finish and defeat, I said everything.

The reasons for this error:
1) conflict with third-party security software, Kaspersky is precisely confirmed, Dr. Web, Outpost Firewall Pro .... that is, remove such software before updating, if you receive this error, the advice is now official from the support:
2) If you have a Samsung laptop, then the problem is guaranteed in the Wi-Fi module, which must be disabled before the first start of Windows, whether it will be possible to turn it on later - it is still unknown, the whole world understands, the support gives advice and also understands it. Also, similar problems have already surfaced on individual HP, Lenovo and Sony.
3) Microsoft support is also advised to chop off the network card.

"The problem is that non-users have to look for these conflicting sys files, for example, from Kaspersky (48134166.sys), or, in my case, from the licensed Outpost Firewall Pro, and the Windows itself should have warned about incompatibility at the check stage or at startup, report that this file is conflicting and remove the process from startup, or in extreme cases, BSOD should have thrown it out, as it had thrown it all my life in such cases! That's what the whole point is, and not in the "crooked hands" with which everything here is so they like to scatter about and without ... "

ADDED after the third installation attempt.
The problem is that the T-shirts have something to do with the distribution, since there are users who had 10 at the initial stages of testing, and now they knock out this error.

I am quoting a person from another forum who solved this problem: "I suspect that due to the fact that Samsung has abandoned the production of laptops, the small ones in Win10 cut out support for some special configurations of Samsung laptops. I noticed that the file with the C: Windows system configs. Inf machine.ini on Windows 8.1 is 3 times larger in size than in Win 10. Looks like they cut specifically support for many devices. "
And here's another interesting comment: "If 8.1 works quietly, then 10 have exactly the same system requirements. But what they got there with hardware support, only Indians know that they are picking the window code."

ADDED after the fourth attempt to install from a USB stick from scratch
Disabling the wi-fi with the button did not help, I have no disconnection in BIOS, so I have to unscrew the hardware, as they said on the Microsoft website, because well, fuck them - I won't suffer this nonsense anymore and I'll wait for normal patches in a few months!

Thank you all, the topic is closed, I will not delete it, because the search for
"0xc1900101 - 0x20017
An error during the installation of Safe_OS during the Boot operation" is
guaranteed to lead here ...
Do you still consider me a crooked noob, and not beta testers ?? ? Then congratulations, you = shkolota.
169 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 20.12.20

You see, you yourself wrote about crooked hands, everything was downloaded and installed on the machine in 20 minutes.

d
djjack 20.12.20

nominar
I'm happy for you, but you won't believe: there are a lot of different configs and hardware in the world that had to test small-soft ones in a year - weren't their crooked hands tested?

G
Givemethedust 20.12.20

laptops ..)

d
djjack 20.12.20

Givemethedust
For starters, I wanted to check on the laptop, I'm afraid on the PC, because there is a lot of working software on which I earn money to feed my family.

S
Skaary 20.12.20

Curvature and Windows 10.

On my hardware from 2006 to 2015, everything went like a bunch. So dude, be proud of yourself, you're unique.

d
djjack 20.12.20

Skaary,
as the Google search showed, is far from unique ..

B
Be3yH4eG 20.12.20

And when will the update come to the backup copy? Wait another year?

d
djjack 20.12.20

Be3yH4eG
people who waited a day freaked out and are updated through the official utility from the site - https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10

v
vodkabears 20.12.20

I put it on one of the wheelbarrows for the test. It was updated in 15-20 minutes (insider 10 was put in the same way), it started up without problems, everything works stably. But I won't put it on the main computer yet. Enrage 2 things - some software from the necessary for work refused to start, well, most of all, the problem with muddy fonts at 1440p and higher enrages.

A
ArmyMan 20.12.20

vodkabears
If it's not a secret, which one? I updated on the main one, everything works without problems. True, some software, after the update, the first time it was necessary to run from the administrator (given the full rights of the account), then everything is smooth.

S
Sergey Papazoglo 20.12.20

By doing RESET, you killed the installation process of the files, thereby causing the installation error.
For the future, if you are a full kettle in your pc, ask someone to help you.

d
djjack 20.12.20

Sergey Papazoglo

"By doing RESET, you killed the installation process of the files, thereby causing an installation error.
For the future, if you are a full kettle in your PC, ask someone to help you."

- yah? And the other dozens of users now and with the same error when updating from 8 to 8.1 also did a reset, and the fact that Microsoft representatives help them solve the problem on the official forum suggests that they are also teapots - http://answers.microsoft. com / ru-ru / windows / forum / windows8_1-windows_install / not / 374ce16a-5e70-47e7-9864-6a575c2e91af? auth = 1

I made a reset, because the screw did not blink for 10 minutes and it was clear that the machine was hanging. If I made such a reset in 98th or XP, then after the reset, the installation would continue from some point or start over from 0% - they went through repeatedly ...

d
djjack 20.12.20

Demon-XL
ahah, but I didn't even ask a question, I stated the fact of the current imperfection of the operating system, and where I asked it, people are already giving advice on conflicting software that can cause this problem, such as a third-party brandwall or antivirus.

The problem is that non-users must look for these conflicting sys files, for example, from Kaspersky (48134166.sys), or, as in my case, from the licensed Outpost Firewall Pro, and the Windows itself at the check stage should have warned of incompatibility or at startup, report that this file is conflicting and remove the process from startup, or in extreme cases, BSOD should have thrown it out, as it had thrown it all my life in such cases! That's what the whole point is, and not in the "crooked hands" that everyone here loves to throw around with and without ...

d
djjack 20.12.20

That's it, the problem was solved on another forum, I went to try to install it for the third time, if someone has a similar error - write, I will answer how it is solved. Although in the comment above I have already given the necessary direction for thought ;-)

t
trj-voron 20.12.20

What did the author do wrong? There was no need to update anything, you just had to cut the image onto a flash drive and put it from scratch, if it was so fired up about the transition to 10k. At the same time, the garbage would be removed. And important files and installers from programs need to be stored on the second section in order to reinstall them if something happens. And even more, it's worth thinking 10 times - is it worth it to me to reinstall something if it's a laptop with which you feed your family, who will guarantee you the operation of all programs on the new Windows - but nobody. For now, ordinary programs have all stood up exactly like the Windows itself, but you never know.

d
djjack 20.12.20

trj-voron
I thought about installing from scratch, by the way, and then, judging by the solution to the problem, which I have already partially described above, it would not have existed initially, most likely, so here you are right. But you misunderstood a little, I already wrote in the comments that I feed my family with a main PC, and this is a laptop that I bought especially for my wife, so I could safely experiment on it :-)

O
OakSorcerer 20.12.20

Well, xs, xs, I just updated it on the hospital, all in a bunch. Even on the laptop, I did not have to reinstall a single driver. The only thing that is very long, about an hour.

d
djjack 20.12.20

Conflict in third-party security software, Kaspersky, Norton, Outpost Firewall Pro have been confirmed for sure ....

"The problem is that non-users have to look for these conflicting sys files, for example, from Kaspersky (48134166.sys), or as in mine the case, from the licensed Outpost Firewall Pro, and the Windows itself at the verification stage had to warn about incompatibility or, at startup, inform that this file is conflicting and remove the process from startup, or in extreme cases, BSOD should have been thrown out, as it had thrown out all its life in such cases! That's what the whole point is, and not in the "crooked hands" that everyone here loves to throw around with and without ... "

d
djjack 20.12.20

OakSorcerer
Well, xs, xs , just updated on the hospital, all in a bunch. Even on the laptop, I did not have to reinstall a single driver. The only thing that is very long, about an hour.

- everything has already been decided, read the last comments) I also have about an hour, by the way, I think that this is due to the fact that a laptop and a slow hard drive are banal, and not a solid-state drive.

UPD. I just brought it specifically to the main topic, so as not to look for another answer in the comments.

t
trj-voron 20.12.20

djjack
That's it, well, the essence remains the same, because it has been tested on hundreds of reinstallations - when it comes to updating, rollback, recovery using points and other hemorrhoids, Windows products often refuse to adequately do this