3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 20.12.20 05:47 am

It would be nice to have a melee mode (Battlefield 1)

What kind of people are they? Such a situation: I am jumping, which means that I am on a horse in the desert and suddenly I see an enemy rider in the distance. We are going to meet each other, I didn’t shoot, because I have long wanted to grab onto the blades, and drew my saber! My opponent also decided not to waste ammunition and bared his stiletto (we understood each other at a distance) and now .... we rush towards each other, anticipating a dashing fight, and suddenly some bugger starts hitting me with a machine gun! But where do such people come from? Can't you see that two horses have decided to chop with sabers, and this so rarely succeeds! Well, what will this one extra frag give you! Well, don't bother people, but rather enjoy the spectacle and cheer for yours! In short, I still hacked the dude)))) And this bastard eventually shot me, not allowing me to enjoy the victorious one, but I'm still glad that I finally managed to wave the edge! I think, that the developers need to make a separate mode without shooting and with horses, purely for racing and felling, well, maybe leave the rifles. Roughly as it was in the bf3 add-on with vehicles and in bf4 with aircraft.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 20.12.20

Russian_Lawyer
why? - for people like you, you create separate servers with appropriate names as in the third and fourth battle, i.e. to use only knives on the server or, for example, pistols or just snipers, everyone can go in and chop with knives, it was quite funny to watch how a herd of users run after one person and everyone pokes with knives - everything else is banned, so tell me why developers create something that and so it will be available

v
v1806v 20.12.20

Yes Yes ! By the way, it was like a glitch! 64 people ran without weapons. So I laughed. And others think the same. Like the world is a world mode. And I think there will be a similar regime to poke everyone with a bayonet or a shovel. And by the way, yes. I’m running after one, but he doesn’t see me point-blank. ran well about 3 minutes for sure. wanted to ram him with a bayonet. and at the most crucial moment, the sniper bastard removes me from some rock that you will see him from there.

T
Toxa95 20.12.20

In the fourth Battle there was a server where it was impossible to kill, an auto kick was given for a murder, and if you repeat it a second time, then a ban. It was funny to play there. There will be servers with only melee weapons, be sure, but there will be problems with bayonets, since poking with a bayonet = assassination with a rifle. And stabbing with a bayonet is very fun at times.

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.12.20

ashleyalicia
and then that there are now 2.5 mares for each team, but a lot is needed - for all, as there were 2 tanks. in general mode, but they created Armord Kill (or whatever it was called) and there was plenty of technology, the same with aircraft. And finally: whatever you name the server, and someone will break the rules. Why didn't anyone make the Plane onli server? - Yes, because there are few of them. And in a special mode, everyone is on airplanes - you can fly to your heart's content.

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.12.20

ashleyalicia,
he saw that we were cutting ourselves, and that his comrade-in-arms did not shoot, although he could, but also waves his saber. Could, given that this is beta and there is simply no other server, show understanding. Even in the old battle, when I saw a duel with knives, I did not interfere, because I understood that both had machine guns and if they wanted, they could shoot each other.

B
BioGen 20.12.20

v1806v
Constantly so, the Sinai Desert is a paradise for campers - I have not killed a single one yet

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.12.20

ashleyalicia
"ie all the capture points were in the air" - and what did I write about? What do you think about what: "created Armord Kill (or whatever it was called) and there was plenty of technology, the same thing with airplanes"? Read carefully. I meant that I have never seen a regular server, where the administrator would only require flights. there were usually only 2 planes per team. If he breaks, they throw them out, but in the end there are still a lot of them.

J
JUnnAmmED 20.12.20

Russian_Lawyer
Spoilerhttp: //battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/servers/show/pc/76018802-2571-472a-b9ba-0d7177bcd45e/LMAA-Gaming-60Hz-Bolt-Sniper-only-NO-Pistol-NO-Knife /
Spoilerhttp: //battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/servers/show/pc/ad853680-c566-4b98-828a-f4d3fe254006/XL-6-LOCKER-I-HARDCORE-I-NO-EXPLOSIVE-I-XL -GAMES-RU /
Spoilerhttp: //battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/servers/show/pc/f68a33eb-b8fc-430b-9e20-ef0d579f1383/SF-2-Operation-Locker-24-7-2400-Tickets -No-XM-25-AIRBURST /
Spoilerhttp: //battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/servers/show/pc/f47f2f19-95e3-45e9-872a-f9a74ee99925/60Hz-Metro-2000-Tickets-No-Explosive -Shotguns-EroTiXz /
Spoilerhttp: //battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/servers/show/pc/98655aa0-4181-44f9-9656-b76625c4ad91/NOOBS-WELCOME-SIEGE-OF-SHANGHAI-24-7-NO-LEVOLUTION/
This is only "offhand" 5 servers on which something is prohibited. On some servers, when you respawn with a forbidden weapon, you immediately die, on some you die / kick from the server for a kill with a forbidden weapon, and for a repeat - a ban arrives.
There are enough horses for everyone, you can put the total number on the server + set up a quick revival.

R
Russian_Lawyer 20.12.20

JUnnAmmED
well then great

v
v1806v 20.12.20

BioGen
What a bullshit. one or two just banged accidentally. I just like to run fast with machines, as sitting in the bushes is boring. ...

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

In the game, you can go at the enemy with a bayonet in berserk mode. Cool innovation.