3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20 05:56 am

The game began to hang tightly (Far Cry: Primal)

I didn’t start the game for two weeks, and after the April 12 patch I wanted to see what changed. I launch the game, press continue and the game freezes during loading. I tried to start a new game, I also turned on the benchmark - everywhere it hangs. I checked the cache. Reinstalled directX. The folder with settings and saving was removed from the documents. NO-FI-HA ... hangs even if you crack. I don’t understand what’s the matter.
77 Comments
Sort by:
R
RENLANG 20.12.20

Has
SwedovSandr updated the video card driver ?, try to return the driver to the old version, or, on the contrary, install a new one

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

RENLANG
AMD drivers latest version 16.4.1 ... not beta. bring back old ones ... damn, it's such a hemorrhoid that ....... it's easier to wait for the next patch

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
In, exactly the same situation is with me, and I haven’t solved it yet, he knows what to do)

T
TimKar 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Andrey210388 I
just started the game to check, everything started and loaded without problems.

T
The dmitry disaire 20.12.20

Disable HD textures in settings.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Author_Nick
Where do they disconnect ?? In general, I tried to run on minimal settings ... it hangs and that's it

P
Paul_SH 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Only a patch (~ 1.13 GB) or HD Texture Pack (~ 3.5 GB extra) installed?

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Paul_SH Wait a glance
, only the patch is installed.
dug in the settings ... there the quality of the textures is set as at the last normal start - very high. and this parameter cannot be changed ... there are no other options.
I'll try to download the pack ...

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Genom94
Okay, what system are you playing on, or maybe you also need to explain what it is (I mean the system) (?)

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Andrey210388
On the seven, and the computer itself in the profile

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Genom94
Well, I have 8.1 (litsuha), now I don’t know what to do, you won’t tell me (?)

T
The dmitry disaire 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
install HD pack, and change textures

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Paul_SH
Author_Nick
Loading the pack gave only the ability to switch the texture quality from high to normal, and an item was added to the "High Resolution Textures" menu. I turned it off and on - it freezes and that's it

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Andrey210388
I don't even know

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Genom94
RENLANG
Andrey210388
))) Returned drivers 16.3.1. And ... it didn’t help))))) both hung and hang)))
There is only one thing left - to shoot yourself, damn it)))
Tomorrow I will delete the primal from the computer and download it again. Unsubscribe then whether it helped or not.

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Well, that's what was to be expected, let's wish you luck, I also thought about it by the way (well, shoot yourself), but there will be zero sense from this.

P
Paul_SH 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
If there are no errors after checking the game files (via the client), then there is no point in reinstalling it.
I advise you to look at the Windows Log (Event Viewer): "How to use Windows Event Viewer to solve computer problems." Errors (red) and warnings (yellow) can indicate the cause of the problem.

S
SwedovSandr 20.12.20

Andrey210388
Reinstallation did not help. it remains to wait for the next patch.
Paul_SH
In the log, as I thought, nothing is displayed on this problem, since when it hangs, no errors will come out. I cut down the hung game with the task manager.

Um ... can't this freeze be a ban for using the trainer?

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Yes, FIG knows what it might be, they say that 7 norms work on Windows, well, I don't think that the problem is in Windows itself, in short, FIG knows what it could be.

f
fgafgafga23 20.12.20

SwedovSandr
Try to install the previous version and games and disable updates on the incentive