3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 20.12.20 05:58 am

Pre-order (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

+/- pre-ordering the game is discussed here. Where, how, how much and is it worth it. I ask you to avoid links to store pages.
Messages about pirates will be deleted, and the authors will be marked as floodlers. (maybe the topic of discussion of pirates will be added later)
82 Comments
Sort by:
A
AK_Flash 20.12.20

Kosh13
I ordered it on ps4.

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

AK_Flash
I get it. Was it just worth overpaying 3 times?

A
AK_Flash 20.12.20

Kosh13
Well, I don't have a gaming computer as such, so there was no question of choice.

M
Man_without_conscience 20.12.20

If I take it, then only for the sake of so far a small price. For MD is now such a "pig in a poke" - on the one hand, good impressions of HR, and on the other, an action-packed trailer that discourages any desire to believe in what is happening there (unlike, again, from HR).

G
GoliafJx 20.12.20

Pre-ordered roxen, where it costs 899r

B
BloodyRainRage 20.12.20

Did anyone manage to connect the game with square enix? otherwise I cannot understand how. And in general, is it necessary?

c
caliskan 20.12.20

I'm thinking about pre-ordering. Square Enix last sell games for 1300r in Russia and until August they may realize that it is time to raise the price. But before the release, there are still several months and nothing is really known about her. So while in thought.

k
klaus.maria 20.12.20

Not advertising.
Here I discovered that I accidentally bought the game twice - in "Steam" and in one store. If anyone needs after the release of the game, I can sell one key for 900 rubles.

P
Phisher 20.12.20

hmm uzhzhzh..denuvo does his job reluctantly and made a pre-order today with a wallet (she really impressed me back in 2001, if I don't confuse) the first after the Witcher 3, I hope not in vain. Apparently, you will gradually have to get used to spending money on PC games, one hope for discounts in incentives ...

M
Mountain 20.12.20

Phisher
don't be afraid pirates come back

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

Pre-order is already available, but there are no system requirements

P
Phisher 20.12.20

Mountain
would like to believe))

T
Theodore77 20.12.20

What is the difference between Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Day One Edition and regular on PS?
the first one seems to be on disk, and the second is just a key right?

Q
QUAKE885 20.12.20

Theodore77 is the
second regular version, the first is the first day edition, this is what is included:
Classic Secret Agent Kit.
Enforcement kit.
Ghost kit.
Additional mission "Extreme Measures".
Digital soundtrack.
Books in digital form: Artbook

a
arinr 20.12.20

And then what is the difference between Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Day One Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition?
Does the second build imply that there will be add-ons after the game is released?

Q
QUAKE885 20.12.20

arinr
deluxe season pass includes

P
PlayLogitech 20.12.20

The wait is so exhausting ...

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Tell me, who knows, but how to get a Steam controller with a 40% discount?

M
Marionetco 20.12.20

I want, but even I have been screwed up lately!

K
KlausBarbie 20.12.20

and what time in the incentive anlonk? at 2 am on Tuesday or at 8 pm?)