3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keltkelt 20.12.20 05:58 am

Optical (property) - can you farm from one? (Fallout 4)

I found a convenient place after saving in bed (I play issesna on survival), where three raiders immediately attack, one legendary. I'm trying to knock out the stealth part of the armor (optical) from him. A lot of things are falling, but I've already made 30 attempts, so far there is no result.
Is it real at all?
I know that nerd, but I really want this part) Through the console, in principle, I do not want. And I want to farm, yes, it's wrong, but nevertheless that is not the question))
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
EX0800_ 20.12.20

Don't
tear add Spoilerhttps: //games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/konsolnye_komandy_dlja_fallout_4_by_ivanpetrovmail123_mail_ru/

J
JolyMau5 20.12.20

EX0800_
Not everyone likes to get everything in the game at once.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Liara
That's it, that NOT ALL

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

EX0800_
Can then immediately register immortality through the console? I said, basically I don’t want to.

Well, or do you think I can knock out at least one part during the game?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Item drops are based on the random number factor, just like in a slot machine. You can knock it out the first time, or you can not get a damn from the hundredth. You can 100% knock out a robot model from any lunch box, but from what time?

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

nestrbob
That is, completely random from any legendary enemy any thing? Clearly, thanks for the info.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

Oh yeah...

E
EX0800_ 20.12.20

Keltkelt
You and GTA passed without cheats?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Keltkelt
Not any, but only the one that is in the register for this object. To knock out the necessary thing, you make a save and open (lunch box) or kill the enemy. If the result is not what you wanted, you load the save again.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

EX0800_
I never use cheats anywhere, because for me it is like dispelling the illusion of immersion in the game world - after that you can delete the game. Although I confess about GTA I used to use Vice City (my favorite part), but I was not very many years old, my interests changed :) I haven’t played the new parts yet, I didn’t like San Andreas, and then I was not interested.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

nestrbob
Hmm, i.e. is a random object generated and its registry is also generated randomly? In short, can there be such a situation that under no circumstances will I knock this property off this raider, or not?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Keltkelt
For each character who drops something, there is a list of items that he can drop when he is destroyed. There are enemies who have only one object and you cannot knock out another from it.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

nestrbob Is
this character in advance or is it generated randomly along with the list every time it is loaded?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Keltkelt
There are fixed enemies that appear only at a certain point in the scenario, and there are random legendary ones that are generated randomly, for example, in groups of attacks on settlements.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

nestrbob
in my case, just an attack on a settlement. Is it possible to find a fixed one whose list would include this item?

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

Keltkelt The
easiest way is to open VIKI and enter the name of the object, it often says where and from whom you can buy or knock out this object.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 20.12.20

Keltkelt
Optical language can be easily found in ghouls and in dogs, but it is very difficult to find in raiders and super mutants, and I don’t know about shooters.
Spoilerd is still a cool game with a roller :)

n
nikita2112 20.12.20

I also tried to knock out legendaries from cockroaches. Once loaded 20 times, nothing good dropped out. Scored on this case.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Keltkelt
At the institute, the merchant has such armor for sale.

K
Keltkelt 20.12.20

Gur1
Wow, let's see if everything is really that simple))