3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keltkelt 20.12.20 05:58 am

Optical (property) - can you farm from one? (Fallout 4)

I found a convenient place after saving in bed (I play issesna on survival), where three raiders immediately attack, one legendary. I'm trying to knock out the stealth part of the armor (optical) from him. A lot of things are falling, but I've already made 30 attempts, so far there is no result.
Is it real at all?
I know that nerd, but I really want this part) Through the console, in principle, I do not want. And I want to farm, yes, it's wrong, but nevertheless that is not the question))
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 20.12.20

Loot drops from mobs on the so-called "leveled lists". This feature also works in Skyrim. In the leveled list, loot can be specified explicitly (for example, a quest mob that must drop a reward for the GG), or as a random selection from a list of items. For a list of items, properties can be anything.

Therefore, if the leveled list contains. for example, a minigun, then you can knock it out with the "explosive" property. If there is no minigun, then it makes absolutely no sense to even try - the mob will never drop it, because it cannot.

From myself I will add:
Spoilers never intentionally knock loot out of mobs. It's not interesting to play like that. I am already getting loot very lucky: I did not mention the explosive minigun for nothing. This machine can destroy absolutely any mob of any type, level and legendary character in a few seconds. There is no cooler weapon in the game. And all because no mob has resists to the type of damage "explosive". Even the Ship Killer. And this is what my happiness was when such a minigun was dropped by some random Legendary Deathclaw .. The only drawback of such a weapon is that you can accidentally kill yourself. in half a second ...)))

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Abbat76 wrote:
The only drawback of such a weapon is that you can accidentally kill yourself. in half a second ...)))
Not only. Friendly NPCs, the same settlers, may be affected. This is true for any bursting weapon.