3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 20.12.20 06:02 am

Summer has flown by ..

That summer and flew by - flew by as one day .... Tomorrow is September 1st. What did you manage to do over the summer and where did you spend your holidays? Chronicler ... This is when the end of summer ... Completely ...
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 20.12.20

I spent half the summer with an allergy, sneezing at everything and everyone. The remaining half ... I repaired the fence on trifles, blocked the roof on the woodshed, dumped the paths, began to fill the foundation of the future forge, filled the foundation for a 6x3 greenhouse, gouged the rotten greenhouse for wood, knocked down a couple of trees ... and that's all. This summer was very rainy, or it was still raining, or it was already raining, or it was coming soon. The whole crop rotted :( I
rested in front of the PC, sometimes went to the forest, walked the dog and picked mushrooms. A couple of times I got out with a fishing rod to sit. Oh, this summer I ran into a local bear in the cemetery. It’s useless for the locals to say that they don’t need food at the graves lay out, lure the bears, then shoot :( So, a bear cub per hundred kilograms, how he ran, how he ran ... I jumped out of the grass on the fence, saw that I was bigger and walk. It's nice to remember.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

I sat at my laptop at home, sat at my laptop at work, sat at my laptop on vacation. In general, the usual pastime all year round.

V
Voksi 20.12.20

All summer I plowed like a cursed person, but I didn’t go out into nature, damn it, but I was awarded the name of a stooped man, maybe in September it’s possible to go to barbecue, that year I went to barbecue for the first time on the day the first snow fell, so I celebrated summer -)

G
Grunt 20.12.20

I swam only three times over the summer, despite the fact that I live near the sea
I bought a mask and dived, took pictures under water

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Hryas

I've been playing Ancharted 4 all summer. Here are the screenshots.

B
BioGen 20.12.20

I got a job on a robot in the middle of summer, and so nothing new

Y
Youxyxol 20.12.20

Protocol10
This is what I understand grafon! Not even so, GRAPHONE AND NONXTGENISCHE. Not like not pitch.

A
Alexander Bekker 20.12.20

Didn't do anything, tk. stuffiness and hot weather, in principle, kill all desire to do something. But now, with coolness, you can both gasp in game development and finally release the game on Steam.

P
Pecos_Bill 20.12.20

Well, first of all, I played games and read books, then I drew different pictures, I even managed one big one, I went to the river when my body was there and sometimes even skated at night. An ordinary summer.

D
Demitshur 20.12.20

What summer, already 8 months have passed, I do not even remember how I spent this time (I remember only work-at home).