3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGEi_2000 20.12.20 06:04 am

Impressions of the full game (SEGA Rally)

Well, perhaps I'll start first. I bought the game and installed it. I set everything to the maximum. In general, I liked the games, everything is great, the dirt that gets on the car and washes off when you drive through the water is very well done ... in general, the graphics are excellent!
It was disappointing that there was no damage, the controls were not set up normally on the keyboard (with the keys to play A and <>) - not convenient! The car itself somehow glides along the road ... although it may be the way it should be, the rally is no matter how .. and also the fact that there is no LAN game, for that is, 2 on one computer with a split screen :) So glad I bought pirate and not litsuhu ... because for me this game is not worth it that I bought it licensed.
37 Comments
Sort by:
a
absolutestrat 20.12.20

SERGEY
no damage this is very bad ... can you tune a wheelbarrow at least? DIRT much steeper?)

S
SERGEi_2000 20.12.20

It can be quite a bit, it's generally far from the underground ... Unfortunately, Dirt did not start for me (black screen and that's it) - the problem has not been solved, the disk is still lying around, so in November I'll install whist and check it on it - maybe it will ... But I really liked the graphics in the game, the dirt on the car and the surrounding world in general.

P
Pallach 20.12.20

The most spectacular thing in the game is DIRT! There is no other reason to buy the game: hellish complexity, wild glitches, control cannot be changed, so I also have to play without sound - if you turn it on, then at the start of the current a black screen. But with the sound :)
ZY I completely forgot, here, like in DiRT, you can't fly out for the track, such an ochuchenie that they ported it from the second Sony (although it seems to be from xx 360). I think it's not worth buying, but if you took it from someone, check it out!

D
Dimonius 20.12.20

Not a bad arcade game, but the controls are a little twitchy.

N
Nicsan 20.12.20

Yes, in short, what are you doing here. An excellent acrada, for an arcade game for all 10 out of 5. If Drit was called so because there is a TYPE of dirt and it is perfectly drawn there, in fact, complete crap, then in SEGA Rally Revo the dirt is actually EXCELLENT. She sticks to the car like a real one and is washed off with water. If someone has not noticed, then there is damage to the road in the form of rutting, and from all cars, and these are not just pictures, this is actually a change in the coverage, which accordingly affects the management. Management, so why not compare it with the same Dirt, pure ARKADA water, simple and tasteful, without any excess. So I came home, got tired, turned on the Revo and no need to worry about the settings, sat down and drove off, easily and naturally. And the fact that "hellish complexity", sorry guys, train, I come first without any problems.

D
Duda-3 20.12.20

I didn’t like the game! (The cars don’t beat, the controls didn’t adjust, the dirt pleased me with the current!

s
shef gt 20.12.20

Good game! The gamepad has good controls. Can one create one sega rally 2 with beating machines?

R
RadeonX1950 20.12.20

Sega Rally series - ARCADE, there can be no talk of any damage

01 PAPA 20.12.20

Pray to explain in more detail what it means "for that is, in 2 on one computer with a split screen" Can you play together or what? If so, write how this mode is turned on for two.

S
Shadowdаncer 20.12.20

the game is shit and all because of the clumsy management

A
Arturyanchik 20.12.20

the joystick is normal!

A
ArtSev1988 20.12.20

The game is SHIT! WITH A BIG letter! NO DAMAGE, NO PHYSICS! Car wears, as in Colin 2005! But in Colin, at least I can reconfigure Mona! And then you have to spend 4000 more on a gamepad!

PS I bought it to close the shelf space .. and EVERYTHING! And because of the fact - in order to look at the GRAPH, put Mona and Boishok! Or Dirt!

My rating is 1/10! 150 rubles thrown into the wind!

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

ArtSev1988 totally agree with you! Pleases one game I took for free: D

A
ArtSev1988 20.12.20

Indeed, you are 10 (!!)% LUCKY! But I got screwed ... but oh well, THERE ARE OTHER SUPER GAMES (San Andreas, for example)!

Here's what to put, I don't know ... Mona would be Andes 1, but the current there Mouzon cannot be reconfigured in any way (one menu melody cannot be turned off IN ANY way), plus on a FULLY tuned Skyline type tachele DO NOT go through the game from the BEGINNING (farts that machines do not match in terms of technical parameters).

Andes 2, for some reason, FLIES! Moreover, EXACTLY on the ROADS!

On Fable Lost Chapters, the COOL trainer (+23) from this site does not plow ... VIRUS, DEVIL!

There are TWO games left: Kane's rage (EVERYTHING passed) and FIFA07 (and THERE IS THE FUCK - the command DOWNLOAD FOR * RUN)

PS NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET RID OF PROBLEMS IN ANDA 1, 2 AND IS THERE ANYTHING THE SAME TRAINER FOR FABL, LIKE HERE, CURRENT WITHOUT VIRUS ??))

HELP ITTTTEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
ArtSev1988 20.12.20

Here is a question: HOW TO TREAT Avastom?) The current option "Delete" is available!

A
Alukardo 20.12.20

And how to increase the resolution of the game?

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

ArtSev1988 Here's a question: HOW TO TREAT Avastom?) The current option "Delete" is available! - put Kaspersky 7.0 and you will be happy;)!

Alukardo - and what is your exhibit now?

A
Alukardo 20.12.20

Probably 800x600 all the same. Because, well, the lines are not smooth ...

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

Alukardo do this: go to C: My Documents Sega Rally Saved Games -> config (open notepad) look for the lines

HorizontalResolution = 800
VerticalResolution = 600

and change to

HorizontalResolution = 1280
VerticalResolution = 1024

A
Alukardo 20.12.20

Okay, I'll try. And here's another thing, rushing in nete and many say that you can change permission, control and everything else by clicking on SegaRallyLauncher.exe But here's the catch, he doesn't want to open it ....
Error

What needs to be done to open this file?