3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGEi_2000 20.12.20 06:04 am

Impressions of the full game (SEGA Rally)

Well, perhaps I'll start first. I bought the game and installed it. I set everything to the maximum. In general, I liked the games, everything is great, the dirt that gets on the car and washes off when you drive through the water is very well done ... in general, the graphics are excellent!
It was disappointing that there was no damage, the controls were not set up normally on the keyboard (with the keys to play A and <>) - not convenient! The car itself somehow glides along the road ... although it may be the way it should be, the rally is no matter how .. and also the fact that there is no LAN game, for that is, 2 on one computer with a split screen :) So glad I bought pirate and not litsuhu ... because for me this game is not worth it that I bought it licensed.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

You need to download this one;) The

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 distribution package installs the .NET Framework environment and related files required to run applications created to run in the .NET Framework 2.0 runtime.

A
Alukardo 20.12.20

Thank you DE-ATH! Really helped out =)))

M
Miracle_Goodnight 20.12.20

People, help me pliz! Put someone thread the file XINPUT1_3.dll from the folder with the game, otherwise I can not start - it says that it was not found

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

Hold Miracle_Goodnight! -> http://slil.ru/25993762

S
Shadowdаncer 20.12.20

here someone advised to download kaspersky i advise not to do it. for your own good !!!

S
Shadowdаncer 20.12.20

Someone said they were porting from x360. That's why such a g !!!!!

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

My advice to you, gentlemen .. play GRID!

S
Shadowdаncer 20.12.20

or DIRT

U
User 508742 20.12.20

Fucking Sega Rally! It slows down not childishly! In general, the graphics are not very good. I just liked how the dirt sticks and you can see it in CMR DIRT. In general, I did not like the game

I
Inferno1751 20.12.20

You fuckers, I'll tell you. The game is optimized properly, but there is one secret - it is necessary to turn off the maximum speed acceleration zvuka.Na rushing on Atlon2800 + and video 7600GS
And you continue to masturbate with your fists dvuhyadernikami slideshow that shows on Minimal

I
Inferno1751 20.12.20

Nobody has been writing here for a long time, but if someone still reads, then a similar xy .. I had in the game Juiced 2 The graph is, by the
way, beautiful, bright. This is a normal rally, good. When Dirt starts to feel sick, the game itself will do.

X
Xotdog 20.12.20

management is very bad.

S
SkyGame 20.12.20

I just liked how the dirt sticks and you can see it in CMR DIRT
How many oak trees to explain to you that there is no dirt at all in Dirt, the car only gets dust and that's it.

P
Pringlas888 20.12.20

the game is cool, I liked it. I get used to management. The graph is kind of beautiful.
I think it was not in vain that I installed it.

g
gennaz 20.12.20

Great, beautiful game!

J
Jackson [x] 20.12.20

Steeper than any Derts and everything else

n
nstepanov 20.12.20

I have a license, I remember that the game slowed down wildly.