3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 20.12.20 09:00 pm

Drunk Eyvor. A bug with a quiver of arrows. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Perhaps someone has already found a solution to this problem before me. Honestly, the event is shit, the awards are very dubious, and the event itself is buggy and bothersome in 1-2 hours. Plus, the new patch brought in a bunch of bugs, some of which I listed in the title. So, by running the game in offline mode, you will forever get rid of the intoxication effect after each download, but this solution to the problem also has a side effect - the Yule Celebration will be completed, so if anyone decides to try, be sure to save, you never know you want to take part in "very interesting" competitions for "cool" awards.
The second thing I had to face (and apparently not only me) was a bug with a quiver of arrows, which for some reason has a minimum supply of arrows at maximum pumping. I note that with a max leveling of the quiver we have 30 hunting arrows in our inventory, now the maximum supply of arrows is only 12 hunting arrows, which is kind of very suspicious :)
And thirdly, in offline mode, one skill is added to each skill branch. Bear - the appearance of one adrenaline cell before each battle; Wolf - more arrows on corpses; Raven - automatically after killing with a hidden blade, Eyvor takes on the shoulder of the enemy he has killed, but already in online mode these skills disappear. Ask why? Because - We Are Ubisoft.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
m00n11ght1 20.12.20

It helps to just sleep after loading then the "drunk camera" turns off. But I agree, infuriates. I still have graphic artifacts, the image flickers, moreover, so much that kapets

C
Crackfisher 20.12.20

With arrows, this is a bug of the new patch, I rolled back the game by 10 hours when I was playing a bug, and still 12 hunters quietly bugged.

A
Aalsitsh 20.12.20

No, buddy, this problem is not only with you. And what infuriates most of all is that the number of arrows in the quiver has decreased.

M
Millard 20.12.20

I got another bug. Xiuning is not available. Never ever. Enrages incredibly, I'll just hope that after yule everything will work out.
By the way, is it normal that holiday tasks are not completed, but continue to hang on the list? More specifically: a fight with fists, as well as hitting targets.

J
Jazz2Us 20.12.20

Millard
These quests are for farming Yule Coins and will only disappear after the event ends.

M
Millard 20.12.20

Jazz2Us
Thanks for the answer. At least somewhere not a bug.
Now fast travel doesn't work for me either. I can literally feel the game falling apart.

Y
YouOnlyForMe- 22.12.20

After logging into the game offline, tasks for the Yule holiday disappeared. After the Internet resumed, the game did not return them back. It's summer again in the settlement, the quest log is empty. Friends from the holiday are not observed. How to recover? Who faced? In addition, there are 2 skill points that cannot be distributed online. Although they were distributed when playing offline (power rose over 400).

P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.12.20

The arrows have not changed, but the cloak cannot be removed.

A
Andromath 22.12.20

With arrows he helped to port to Vinland, shoot the entire quiver, remove the bow, return to the settlement and buy arrows from a merchant. Try it, can anyone help.

C
CripeR 22.12.20

m00n11ght1
I also got flickering in cutscenes and when sync points were activated. If you have an Nvidia card, try installing the driver version 457.51 helped me, it doesn't flicker.

N
Neilon true 22.12.20

m00n11ght1
It helped me to remove flickering by turning off the depth of field. I thought for a long time why it was not written about this bug anywhere until I started googling in English, and I found a solution.

C
Chatterbox777 25.12.20

a bug with a drunken avor after each boot + mine too

L
Lex raven 25.12.20

Damn, I haven't finished Vinland yet, but the flickering is constant in dialogues and the wildest reduction of arrows in the quiver is incredible .. Especially flickering, and I did the full screen and changed the resolution in the window - nothing helps .. I understand that some of the graphics options buggy, the question is what. I really don't want to roll back Nvidia drivers.
PS Thanks Neilon True - disabling the "depth of field" removes flickering.

S
Storm89 28.12.20

The problem with the trophy is too many conditions 2, for three elite I reduce their lives to a minimum (the character's level dropped so that they were red for me), all three are nearby, I climb onto the roof, set it on fire, then when they throw spears I return them to them, I kill everyone while I burn (so I tried to just fish from a bow), but they still don’t give the trophy, I’ve already tried everything, who will tell me what to do

d
dilat 28.12.20

The funny thing is I don't have any of the above

K
KIIIL 30.12.20

A bug with a drunken Eyvor is also present, I "twisted" myself a little bit to upgrade my clothes (leather.ru), after that it started, maybe this is how Ubisoft reminds me that I'm a cheater? xD

I
IIHumanII 30.12.20

KIIIL
That's how it is with everyone. Meditation or sleep helps

B
BazzDroid 30.12.20

Jazz2Us
I wanted to create a similar theme with drunk Eyvor myself, I thought this was the only one for me, I really got sick after each download there is a drunk

K
KIIIL 30.12.20

IIHumanII
And so, after the appearance or loading of the save, my Eyvor goes drunk, I go to meditate or go to bed directly while he is in this state. Then I save and load to check the treatment - he is drunk again. The state of intoxication itself passes after a minute of playing time after loading, but it turns out that the bug cannot be eradicated?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 30.12.20

BazzDroid KIIIL
Go

offline and then go online and this misunderstanding called Celebrating Yule will end.