3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazz2Us 20.12.20 09:00 pm

Drunk Eyvor. A bug with a quiver of arrows. (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Perhaps someone has already found a solution to this problem before me. Honestly, the event is shit, the awards are very dubious, and the event itself is buggy and bothersome in 1-2 hours. Plus, the new patch brought in a bunch of bugs, some of which I listed in the title. So, by running the game in offline mode, you will forever get rid of the intoxication effect after each download, but this solution to the problem also has a side effect - the Yule Celebration will be completed, so if anyone decides to try, be sure to save, you never know you want to take part in "very interesting" competitions for "cool" awards.
The second thing I had to face (and apparently not only me) was a bug with a quiver of arrows, which for some reason has a minimum supply of arrows at maximum pumping. I note that with a max leveling of the quiver we have 30 hunting arrows in our inventory, now the maximum supply of arrows is only 12 hunting arrows, which is kind of very suspicious :)
And thirdly, in offline mode, one skill is added to each skill branch. Bear - the appearance of one adrenaline cell before each battle; Wolf - more arrows on corpses; Raven - automatically after killing with a hidden blade, Eyvor takes on the shoulder of the enemy he has killed, but already in online mode these skills disappear. Ask why? Because - We Are Ubisoft.
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIIIL 30.12.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Hahahaha

B
BazzDroid 30.12.20

POLKOVNIK2005
Thanks, I did it, everything went

R
Revshan 30.12.20

Can't you return hunting arrows? otherwise it shows 20, but it was 30

M
Mechanical man 08.01.21

Jazz2Us
On the third point - WHERE is there in "each skill tree "? You at least take a closer look at first - these skills are very indirectly related to branches. They are not attached to them at all. They come out of the new "foundations" that appeared with the latest patch, and are clearly intended for the upcoming large DLCs from the season pass. Most likely, these skills are already registered in the game and will appear in the first expansion. And offline somehow stupidly unlocks them.

J
Jazz2Us 08.01.21

Mechanical Man
Thanks cap, without your answer casting light on the curtain of darkness, I certainly would not have thought of this

d
dilat 08.01.21

The holiday is over. The drunk camera, in theory, should not be already

M
Martizaker 08.01.21

With arrows who decided the thread? Why are the arrows of the predator 5pcs. in total with the pumped quiver to the maximum? The method of teleporting to Vinland increases them to 8 in total.

L
Lex raven 11.01.21

Andromath
I cannot understand with Vinland. When teleporting there, I appear there in an Indian costume and an Indian bow, well, I shoot 12 arrows .. and when teleporting back, I appear with my local English, in which again the same 12 pieces and "buying" is simply impossible.
Perhaps I am mistaken in some details, but this method does not work for me.

M
Martizaker 12.01.21

Lex Raven
Likewise

D
Dovaton 12.01.21

The quiver is missing. The arrow is visible, there is no quiver. How to return?