3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19 02:28 pm

Different about Divine Divinity (Divine Divinity)

The people FOR WHOM IT is best to PASS the GAME?
31 Comments
Sort by:
k
kooler 27.10.19

Personally, I'm a thief!!!

d
da poshli vy vse nahuy 27.10.19

It all depends on how the character of pump, but in principle, do not care whom to start. Personally I play a mage, but pumped mostly mandatory skills (lockpicks 5th level, Wisdom to enhance the experience, alchemy, telekinesis, vision through the roof, Augment Defense, repair and identification to the 2nd level).

And with magic - sometimes you can buy books, which pumped magic skills.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

Senki!!

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

By the way there is a Divine official website?

d

And how? http://www.divinedivinity.com/

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

Senki!!

T
Ten 27.10.19

I think that it is cheaper to go mage because the starting life and mana from him higher than other characters. And then you can swing a good weapon, amuletov to hang, etc. I, for example, the magician is shaken (level 25) is not worse than the Lord Seth fights :)

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

It is necessary to make the slope at the beginning of the game, there, basically, we need locost, so it is better to play a thief, but you can pump any, then it does not matter who to play, just need to walk around the area, to help someone and then you one soak will not.

d

So no one? And Smiruk? I did not want him the axe over 10,000 coins to give, so had to wet bastard!

But the draconian is the rider? Thank you, Zandalor revived! :)

p
pavel 27.10.19

what spell a magician is the coolest, and I kept the 27 skill points and not know what to do. and does the spell increase caused by the monsters on the dreadknighta?

H
Helene 27.10.19

In the dungeon, where was the sword of lies, the orcs were guarding Zandalor, these orcs were some strong monster,but for some reason the trophies I have not found it. Who knows what it was called, tell me what it was called.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

I would put the question this way. the more efficient use DD?
Definitely a sword with freezing. He freezes any monster that can not be said about the magic freezing. Warrior killing enemies faster mage, although the magic he'll need to fight the bosses.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

About the sword, that's for sure, but murderous possession of such a sword must have dexterity of at least 100, otherwise, even so not any sword will soak.

A
Axel 27.10.19

I divine from 8bit manuscripts are not read help

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

I have a problem much on this one. where do I find the third relic of the quest of the elves cohabitants shtob elf joined the Board 7

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

Urine Josephine.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

1 Helen it was the death knight level 42, you can call procces skill of the calling of the deman. It zipper not bad sausage, but against dragons, no arguing.
2 efektivnoe magic - divine death. it is given later in the way of the prophet. She kills the monster with the spiritual soprotivlyaemost below 50
By the way on the way of the prophet there are many other interesting things.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

Yes I forgot the 2nd relic of the elves on the table, lying third with the identification of 4 levels at the place of death of the magician
Seruka to kill not much of a problem even on level 5. Frost in front. and with the sword of a nobleman I have the whole camp of orcs massacred.
By the way can you tell me where 3 Holy element weapons is funny, and 4 element dragon armor - Shield - armour 280 where else you can find.

P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19

Would say, where the 4 elements of the armor of the dragon. And, by the way, than to treat of the third infected with the gray plague? And how to get to sir Patrick?

H
Hunger 27.10.19

Nanan.
all true.

it is better to irgat Archer. BGA.

and if you pump the bow of expertises, then finally bow as the gun.

so I started the game for surveyor, shook the dagger, then moved on to the onion. the.
and always take 1pc of repair.

however playing the 1st time, but POH.