3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 27.10.19 02:28 pm

Different about Divine Divinity (Divine Divinity)

The people FOR WHOM IT is best to PASS the GAME?
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lita 27.10.19

Want cool equipment – download recognition up to 5th level, and before to look in the drawer where you know in advance is a good item, save...Identify the subject several times and you will see that each time he has different characteristics...for example I knocked myself slimacek (and in the halls of the Council of seven) with 450 armor and that it is possible to stick 4 ball.This is the method I pumped ammunition in statistics 560.

N
Nightscape Familiar 27.10.19

And in what subjects the balls to insert?I have something that will not be inserted!as their using it?

B
Bulochnica 27.10.19

The balls are inserted into special holes in special items. For this you need to shake the Enchant Weapon skill, click on the object and drag the gem into the hole in the armor (helmet, weapon, etc.)

R
Rolento 27.10.19

bastards - the pyramid taken, all the magic in some locations to use banned!

_
_Y_ 27.10.19

Good day! Please tell me whether it is possible in this game to deliver advanced resolution of at least 1366x768?

d
djjack 27.10.19

I
The Incentive is at least Full HD, and even patch a large font)

S
Sasha Bleyd 27.10.19

The developers of orcs wild!!!
Collected half of the day 3 items, sword, dagger, amulet to obtain a sacred weapon. Prior to that, in that Holy place near the Church, opened the graves and kill mobs. Then I read a book in the cursed Abbey, there is written, not Trevoga custody in the tombs. Your mother! Why would you do that!? Idiots!!!
I would write, not Trevoga otherwise it will not work! Now all the Fig.
In General the game is not bad, but a lot of stupid banter in the game and the humor is kind of weird. Diablo lod the and like that she is strict, harsh and without humor at all.
Read a lot have any nonsense of characters, many of whom give hints.
A lot of insults towards the player, didn't like it.
Quests and tasks are such that without prompting not to go, the campaign developed decided specifically to make fun of the players, well here it is and catch shit in their favor. Beastly game! A nasty of some sort. To play no longer want, maybe only if fully dosobirat dragon armor, look at it and carry the game. Re-take all for the sake of this sacred weapons, there is no desire.
Was in the location with the developers, they all struck me as odd, and probably in life they are, in short, idiots.

p
pusikalex 27.10.19

Sasha blade, before the game required a lot of brains,now all the games on idiot designed(mostly).
Old games much smarter,more complex and diverse. Because they now play with gusto.

p
pusikalex 27.10.19

General advice: at the blacksmith in the riverlands and the elf Archer,you have to buy the stuff you need - do not sell them. (In the blacksmith's sword one-handed have to buy and good hunting (that) bow. The sword can pick up 57-95 frost(better managed) and onion 38 - 165(here especially the search did not bother, still have an elf then bought 60-198.) Such in the game no one will not fall out.)If you have bow strength 10 - just dispose of.Will burn instantly.
Then their inventory will be quickly updated. Sell your junk this opportunity will be closed.Yes,this applies to the magician, and Corinna - you want to buy new spell books?
And you can sell others - pharmacists,the arms dealer - he only sells armor(ha!) The armor he's rubbish,the game will raise better.Or dump to the ground temporarily - you are in the Church,you will not be deceived and do not steal.
That's when you buy a blacksmith(method save\load) the sword and bow,you can sell him.He is the richest on the money.

p
pusikalex 27.10.19

General tips:
Alchemy. I do it not to pump - single item received from a teacher in a Dark forest,and the rest picked up the items with this skill.
With one item you can combine potions treatment(any!) with mana potions.get a potion of restoration. Treat HALF zdarovia and mana at once! So individually potions of health and mana is almost useless. Yes,more and weight will save considerably - a potion of restore weighs as much as one bottle of health. That is, the weight can be reduced by half.
Repair. One point is necessary to pump - repairing broken things only blacksmiths, one in Verdite and one of the dwarves.
Corinne provides the skills depending on your class.Warrior the call of the demon she will not give - will give the Exile.

g
gabataka091 27.10.19

Is there a way to find a Guild of murderers on another, and will generally be something to the man Patrick who we paper the property was stolen for Dante..or what