3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruce_Lee 20.12.20 09:04 pm

What exactly did you like about the new Prince? (Prince of Persia (2008))

Very cool plot, graphics (if everything is to the maximum), as well as Russian voice acting.

Do not encapsulate;)
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 20.12.20

everything is bad except for the graph !!!

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

Everything is good except for the Russian voice acting (shit), a little boring, but everything is in its place, a good start to something grandiose

J
JUVER 20.12.20

Yah! What are you ?? Voice acting is the strong point of the game.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 20.12.20

Original - yes, our localization from Akella is complete shit

L
LEKTOR_14 20.12.20

cool igruha, I liked everything, I was shocked by the ending! but it can be boring!

K
KOMATO3HNK 20.12.20

Gameplay, the immortality of the Prince, a reward for collecting all the seeds (although you collect it for a reason), characters, bosses, locations and special effects.

B
Breakwater 20.12.20

Perhaps this is a perfectly balanced game aimed at the widest audience. It is equally interesting for gamers of any gender and age without restrictions and reservations. Bright, story-driven, atmospheric, sometimes calm, sometimes dynamic, without blood and excessive violence, without vulgarity, there are battles, there is research, there are excellently designed characters and beautiful scenery.
I'm not saying that all games should be like this, but this game is without distortions. It is actually ideal to talk about games as a whole without dividing them into heat.

G
Gredger 20.12.20

My favorite thing about Prince 4 is ... the donkey! He's like a "Russian kolobok": he left his grandmother (from Elika) and left his grandfather (from the Prince)!

L
Lightninggg 20.12.20

I say we need a course of treatment -_-

G
Gredger 20.12.20

Serega. neky! Nature rests on you! Or I will say more easily: a mistake of nature, a blunder of medicine!
I am not saying this with anger, and not in order to offend you, but I am saying this with compassion for you! You seem to be a good guy, funny, but in my opinion you are confused in your thoughts and in yourself. Don't get me wrong if you can ...

G
Geralt of Rivia 20.12.20

Most of all I liked the Prince's sense of humor and, perhaps, his new outfit) But the fight is not very much.

a
allen_woka 20.12.20

I liked that you can walk wherever you want and how much you want

R
Roman_Engine 20.12.20

Soundtrack, graphics corresponding to a fairy tale, atmosphere (the soundtrack is also in action here), sound ... For me this game is the best.

s
sexrs 20.12.20

I liked the cartoon graphics

O
One of them 20.12.20

I like the new graph and finally we wander not alone but with a girl and finally the prince is funny and not a stupid bot like in the second part

N
Neizer 20.12.20

I liked the game - it couldn't be cooler. Everything is excellent, except for the second part (Epilogue). She did not come out on my computer (((

I
InFormoZavR 20.12.20

The main thing that I liked about Prince-2008 is that it has nothing to do with the "sand trilogy", it differs in its graphics, design and fabulous plot. In Prince-2008, the main character acquired a number of interesting abilities, among which the most impressive one is the ability to fly and collect magic balls in flight. That would add more air battles - it would be generally excellent! Among the features of the game is the collection of magic balls. And although this procedure is tiring for many because of the large number of glowing seeds, it is a pleasure to find many especially hidden balls. The presence of a navigation map in the game, by which you can determine the location of your location (Prince), is also a distinctive fact of this game. Negative characters, although they are not endowed with special military skill, however, they are peculiar,
In general, the game Prince-2008 has "its own characteristic attractive face", an army of its many fans and does not fall out of the general series of games about the Persian Prince, taking its rightful place in the world of computer games!

S
Spyder-man 20.12.20

I think today it is relevant to note that this is the period when Yubisoft still stood out for quality and novelty. And since the game is really made competently and will surprise you with its novelty, then it is undoubtedly worth playing.
But it seems to me that if you make a continuation in the same form, it will probably be boring ..
And unlike the trilogy, here the technology, as in Ass.Crid in terms of movements, walking has become realistic, and not just running like a Cheburashka from old games. ) Therefore, the gameplay is very pleasant, and also there are no glitches, Yubisoft has not gone crazy yet. :))
And I join the previous comment.