3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Here!

Normal people ... The CULT of normality is widespread in society. Everyone is trying to comply with it, but there are simply no conscious criteria for it. Psychiatry divides everyone into hysterics, schizoids, paranoids, maniacs, obsessive, depressive. They love to divide and classify everything, they cannot live without it! They will competently tell you about all the deviations, but no psychiatrist will tell you what normality is. NEVER! What do you think it means to be normal, adequate. Give the definition of normality, as a normal adequate person. Heh!
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 20.12.20

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Why, when I write messages about quilted jackets, moderators delete my posts, but yours do not? It’s not fair.

-
- DILOR- 20.12.20

>
RIGHT SECTOR wrote:
Why when I write messages about quilted jackets, moderators delete my posts, but yours do not? It’s not fair.
Did you try to think with your head?

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Mayamenstate wrote: Like
, hto zamuruÑ” vÑ–kno
mom says this is a plan tarmazit

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 20.12.20

RIGHT SECTOR
I guess it's because of your nickname. I personally have nothing against him, but, perhaps, Vatans among the modders enrages when the right sector speaks about Vatniks.
Only now you are not alone, dude: today they demolished my comment, which said that patients in this country should suffer for their patience - and this only speaks of the seemingly endless patience of the quilted jackets of this country, that they will endure any an insult from the king and those in power, who shit on them from above and wipe themselves with their rights, but not from those who point out to them.

T
TTG 20.12.20

Normality - adherence to generally accepted norms.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
You have to be someone to be listened to. To have authority, as they say ... That's when you become Polish women .... then, then they will listen to you.
- Where are you?
- To Poland.
- What the hell?
- Heh, heh ... For authority ...
SpoilerIt's a pleasant thing to earn authority in Poland.

G
GTAman 20.12.20

stalker7162534
Proofs will be, or can you say what you read on the Internet on the fence?
Yes, I read the Internet. But you copied your quote from there, so I don’t understand the claim to the Internet as a source of information, only its origin is important.

And before you start writing that in Western Europe in the Middle Ages they did not wash, then first find the proofs.
It is not necessary to consider others as fools in advance and think out their statements in the wrong direction, and then “refute” them with a clever look.

In the Middle Ages, in Vladimir, Suzdal, Kiev, Moscow there were not only private but also public baths.
I didn't talk about Rus / Russia.

In addition, the Middle Ages is an elastic concept, the period, after all, spans several centuries, and its framework is controversial. It is necessary to consider one time and preferably one place, because the situation could also differ by region. Specifically what I said refers to the end of the Middle Ages / the beginning of the Renaissance. A couple of quotes from the book "Medieval Europe through the eyes of contemporaries" (A. L. Yastrebitskaya, 1995):
Spoiler "The spread of infections and epidemics was facilitated by extremely low hygiene and the miserable state of medicine, which, in the words of J. Le Goff," did not find the place between the prescriptions of the healer and the theories of the learned pedant "(see pp. 31-34).

The ancient tradition of body care and personal hygiene persisted to some extent in the early Middle Ages, primarily in Italy and Islamic Iberia. As Christianity spread, an incredulous suspicious attitude was established, a prejudice against a naked body, even one's own. The Western Middle Ages did not use public baths of the type of Roman baths, at least until the 13th century, and there was simply no place for them in conditions when social life was sharply reduced. Only in some monasteries were premises for washing built, such as in Cluny, where in the XI century. there were a dozen wooden cubicles that served as sinks. In rich houses they swam in tubs.

And yet we can talk about the culture of the bath in the Middle Ages, especially in the XIII-XIV centuries, although it did not reach, as in the Greco-Roman ancient world, the level of a "special form of life" and attitude towards it, as well as the situation in society as a whole was controversial. Since the XIII century. the bath is becoming a fashion. There were at least 26 public baths in Paris in 1292. They were equipped with steam rooms; you could immediately shave and wash your hair. The bathhouse was a place for meetings, entertainment, pleasant pastime and until the spread (from the end of the 15th century) in Europe of syphilis, baths were often visited, getting great pleasure from it. "

“Looking ahead, I must say that from the end of the 15th century. the number of public baths in cities is sharply decreasing, the attractive power of baths as a hygienic means is decreasing in general: “make-up and powder displace soap”. The fear of contracting syphilis played a significant role, as already mentioned. Bathhouses of the late Middle Ages are mostly meeting places for professional and casual street dwellers. At the same time, however, a new direction appears in the medical practice of bath attendants (barbers) - the treatment of "overseas" disease. This intensified, on the one hand, social discrimination against this professional group, and on the other, the awareness of its practical importance. If the public bath as a hygienic means lost its attractiveness, then the authority of the bath attendant as a practitioner, on the contrary, increased. "

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Veenine You can
refer to something from the Internet in different ways. For example, you can quote from a certain forum what a freak said. Agree that such a "proof" is inferior to a quote from an article signed by a historian.
Veenine wrote:
Do not consider others fools in advance and think out their statements in the wrong direction, and then “refute” them with a clever look.
Oh, I'm sorry. Then be so kind as to explain your words.
Veenine wrote:
that did not prevent Europeans in the Middle Ages from pouring perfume on themselves instead of washing to fight the smell.
Your words are perceived as a statement that people did not wash and interrupted the stench of a homeless person with perfume. You yourself believe in it, that people in Europe liked to smell like homeless people and therefore did not wash?

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 20.12.20

Nevoeiro is great! He not only proved that he is pi ... bol and cuaretic, but also that he is a rat who knocks on admins on everyone who does not agree with his cottony opinion. Let's congratulate him on this event!
Spoiler I am reporting this due to the fact that his nickname was indicated in the reason for banning me, as well as comments that were clearly demolished on his initiative.
So, citizens, keep that in mind in the future when you get into an argument with this, ahem, man.

w
we get what we deserve 20.12.20

Adequate people try to be normal about themselves, that is, to correspond to their worldview.