3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis-XXXX 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Where are the zombies? (Resident Evil 7)

I actually have only one question
HOW IS NO ZOMBIE IN THE GAME ABOUT ZOMBIES ??? !!
Okay, let's say they just haven't been shown to us yet (or I haven't noticed it blindly) BUT just imagine that they won't be there personally, it seems to me that Capcom just wanted to use this series and just promote their new game,
but what do you actually think about this?
PS I'm not a fan of the series and I may not know something, and perhaps such a Resident Evil without zombies is exactly what everyone is waiting for
PSS But not me)
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
NEO136 20.12.20

Denis Shumakovsky
just haven't shown them yet, most likely

D
Denis-XXXX 20.12.20

NEO136
really hope that this is so,
although if you look from the gameplay, the zombie games will no longer fit there

A
Aonir 20.12.20

Get used to it, now RE is a hide and seek girl with a first-person view from something incomprehensible with flashlights in her hands. True horror is now there, unless of course a kindergarten-level player.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

Well, for an audience for downs outlast and a hidden camera, it is calculated, such as about maniacs in the hut, a whole bunch of films have already sucked this topic, and games in this genre have already appeared, starting with the penumbra, but apparently there are no developers bored Leon and Claire and now we have them we will see only in spin-offs by the type of Revelation, but there will be a new Resident Ivol, but I don’t understand where the number 7 is !!!! if this is a continuation in which everything is different, even the genre has changed.

G
Ghost_Original 20.12.20

It seems so far only beta but zombies will be present

D
Delphis 20.12.20

in dls will appear

D
Delphis 20.12.20

two + 1 at once for the deluxe version

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Have you seen zombies in any RE? O_o

D
Delphis 20.12.20

Genom94
is the calling card of the series, so yes, I personally saw and even touched their faces with a knife.

m
maxminus 20.12.20

Well, in the 4th part of RE, the zombies were also very different from the previous corpses. And since it comes to that, then the original name of the game - Biohazard - Biological threat, i.e. so far, the creators have not retreated from the topic of biological infection and all kinds of viruses.

m
maxminus 20.12.20

And if you remember that Umbrella is a pharmaceutical corporation, which, incl. produces cosmetics, then the Barbie doll will also easily fit into the concept. :)

r
rambling 20.12.20

Genom94 wrote:
Have you seen zombies in any RE? O_o
Here's the definition of a zombie:

"A zombie is a fantastically animated corpse or a zombified living person - who has completely lost control of himself and his body, or obeying someone's orders."

T
TOHIN1981 20.12.20

I will definitely not take it. Judging so far only from the demo it will be in my "outlast". But I definitely will not!

V
Victor_Wayne 20.12.20

TOHIN1981
firstly, a cloud of times already said that the gameplay videos that were shown are not the main game. further, from these very videos / trailers and etc. I realized that all that we saw was just videos that the REAL MAIN HERO will find during the MAIN GAME, and all these people on VHS will die, and either become zombies, like a girl in a fresh 12-minute gameplay video, and like those guys from the game teaser ... the point is that by watching these videos and playing for the heroes that are captured on them, we will open doors (in the past) that the REAL MAIN HERO could not open in the present, also the characters from the videos will pick up lockpicks, notes, keys, herbs , cartridges, ink for typewriters, axes, access cards and other useful staff, and the REAL MAIN HERO will pick up this very staff in real time from the corpses of those for whom we played on the videos, or the REAL MAIN HERO will face their zombie versions, kill them, search the corpse and collect everything useful, as it was in Resident Evil Revelations 2, from there this (chrono) chip was eventually taken. therefore the finger from the mannequin from PT. cannot be applied anywhere, because the REAL CHIEF HERO must first kill the zombie version of the hero from the PT, and then take the mannequin's finger and use it at the desired location. although on the other hand, I believe that in p.t. we played for the REAL MAIN HERO, because he was without a video camera, he was already rummaging around the hut in one, and the video helped him in solving puzzles, and in the end the zombie grandfather did not kill him, but knocked him out, and in the first trailer the old man dragged him by the leg somewhere, and most likely further the hero will wake up in a new location and there he will have to use this same finger, maybe from the same underground secret laboratory as in the first resident. and the developers have already said that the hero will have a weapon, and p.t. I was hinting at this already, therefore there will be zombies and monsters, and these zombie old men from the trailer are not even the main villains, they are shown just to show, not immediately spread all the aces to the developers on the table and show new weskers, new tyrants of the 4th type etc., the game is still far from the release, you need to attract the attention of the players gradually before the release, but not so, show everything at once, all the chips, no intrigue.
Karoch we are only sold in the trailers "reports", and the game itself is not shown, but I believe that the main game will be exactly like the first 3 residents and revelations 2, only in the first person. you just need to think logically and analyze what was shown.

T
TOHIN1981 20.12.20

Ventura_Van
Thank you for such a rich comment. I really want to hope that it will be so. I agree it's too early to draw conclusions, but personally I am enraged by these cakes with a flashlight or camera, etc. I don't want the resident to turn into this ... but (my opinion about such games like Outlast)
I think it will be hard for RE fans to get used to such a resident ...

S
Sonic268 20.12.20

it looks like you will have to hide the whole game, and the woman with the lantern is the monster from which you will have to run away)) I think that there will be no weapons at all, and the game will be no more than 7 hours, I just think it was impossible to come up with another name for the game? Why scare the fans of the series))) sadness

T
TimKar 20.12.20

rambling
For the slow-witted, it was sarcasm.

Q
QUlCK 20.12.20

Denis Shumakovsky
Zombies in the same place as in 4 parts were

Q
QUlCK 20.12.20

Phoenixisium
That girl is not the main character. Developers wrote that there will be another character, but we will learn about the fate of the girl during the game

G
GlukoHedgehog 20.12.20

Phoenixisium wrote:
True horror now exists, unless of course a kindergarten-level player.
judging by your writing - apparently you were very frightened by the previous parts of RE? Very funny..