3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis-XXXX 20.12.20 09:26 pm

Where are the zombies? (Resident Evil 7)

I actually have only one question
HOW IS NO ZOMBIE IN THE GAME ABOUT ZOMBIES ??? !!
Okay, let's say they just haven't been shown to us yet (or I haven't noticed it blindly) BUT just imagine that they won't be there personally, it seems to me that Capcom just wanted to use this series and just promote their new game,
but what do you actually think about this?
PS I'm not a fan of the series and I may not know something, and perhaps such a Resident Evil without zombies is exactly what everyone is waiting for
PSS But not me)
30 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambling 20.12.20

Genom94 wrote:
For the slow-witted, it was sarcasm.
For the slow-witted, it might not be sarcasm. Because neither in the RE series are classic zombies, but a virus used as a weapon. And this, in turn, is cosmically far from the traditional African concept of "zombies". So I thought you were hinting at that thought, but you were just forgoing some dumb sarcasm. Sorry, I overestimated you.

r
raganrok 20.12.20

I do not know if there will be zombies in the new part, but some kind of virus will appear, because in all parts the batch is due to viruses.

Most worryingly, PE is now in first person. Give the character a firearm and the game will turn into a shooter, give a cold weapon - into a beat up. Perhaps, if the game is similar to Condemned, then it will be able to preserve the atmosphere of horror and match the corresponding combat mechanics.

T
TimKar 20.12.20

rambling
Well, you see, you haven't guessed, so you overestimate your "analytical abilities" almost hundreds of times.

T
Tyndomerel 20.12.20

From the first person ?! Noooooo !!!!!!!! This is not a resident, the series has died completely. Oh my god ... For me it ended completely and irrevocably. If at the moment of 5-6 parts it was twitching in convulsions, then now it died ...

m
maxminus 20.12.20

What kind of kid will minus everyone?

L
Listoman 20.12.20

maxminus
Fap on the plus signs? Keep minus)))

m
maxminus 20.12.20

Listoman
my generation jerks off hard , it's yours. :)

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Sonic268 wrote:
it looks like you will have to hide the whole game, and the woman with the lantern is the monster from which you will have to run away)) I think that there will be no weapons at all, and the game will be no more than 7 hours, I just think it was impossible to think of another name game?
Pip your tongue, don't even say this by ear - it will all materialize. If it is such a shit, I, as a fan of the series from the first part, which I dragged in the club back in 1996, even contemptuously ignore the torrent, let alone the license.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Tyndomerel wrote:
In the first person ?! Noooooo !!!!!!!! This is not a resident,
well why, there were spin-offs - Dead aim, something else similar, but I repeat - this is not the main series, but low-budget crafts for an hour of the game, clearly not an AAA class project with gameplay of 25 hours of one pass and the desire to play with a common number of hours 200+

L
Leon s kenedy 20.12.20

The Resident Evil 7 page appeared on the ESRB rating agency website. As it turned out, the game received a Mature rating due to the large amount of blood, cruelty, scenes of violence and abuse.

In addition, a brief description of the game has appeared on the page, as well as information about the protagonist of Resident Evil 7. There may be spoilers here, so read on at your own peril and risk! The hero of the game will be a certain Ethan, who will have to find his wife in an abandoned mansion. During the passage "players will fight monsters using pistols, shotguns and chainsaws in battle."

Resident Evil 7 will be released on January 24 next year on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.