3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 20.12.20 09:29 pm

crashes in prague after explosion, even after 2 patches (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

crashes in Prague after the explosion, even after 2 patches. it already pisses me off. I tried all the methods. what the hell at all. I even had a batman arkham knight (albeit at low 720p)
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.12.20

I don’t know, it doesn’t work

g
gloccc 20.12.20

Artiup
Set the settings in this moment to the lowest. This method should help, at least many people write about it. Then you can return the old settings

A
Artiup 20.12.20

gloccc
you think I didn’t think of setting everything to a minimum? I wrote that I tried everything. even set 800 * 600

g
gloccc 20.12.20

Artiup
This method has helped many, so I wrote.

w
winni madison 20.12.20

Artiup
People are trying to help you, but you are

M
MikuHadsune 20.12.20

Update firewood, diretx, visual c ++ and other programs. Dig deeper into the nvidia settings. Nothing crashes for me even on ultras (of course, without msaa). Looks like a problem in some files. Try reinstalling the game.

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Artiup
I thought it would comfort you)

k
killycrok 20.12.20

Wait for new patches, and to be honest, I crashed during the 2nd playthrough, but I just started the game again and didn't crash anymore, maybe it will help.

K
KamiкazE 20.12.20

Windowed mode and everything falls into place ... resetting to the minimum didn't help me either, but that was before the patch.

s
sources 20.12.20

Artiup
Nothing crashes

Z
Zenux 20.12.20

Artiup
Put more swap file, it helped some.

a
alternat1ve 20.12.20

I also took off for the first time. There weren't even patches yet. I restarted the game (I did not change the settings) and the rules went away. Xs, it looks like the game somehow does not work well with iron ... Hence the jambs (sorry ... I
remembered. The same jamb happened in the bank. But not on the splash screen, but in the game itself. Restart and normal.
Write the hardware on which you play by the way

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

The same thing happened, even though the computer was normal. Downloaded Steam-rip from the torrent, demolished the game, dropped the downloaded one, pressed "install", it was installed in one fell swoop, min. over 10, everything is going great.

A
Artiup 20.12.20

1.You guys excuse me, of course, but I can't play it for 3 days. here's a damn license in incentive, 1k for me is still a lot for the game. and I can’t return the money, more than 2 hours played.
2.killycrok and MikuHadsune say good things, I haven't started a new game, reinstallation can also be tried.

A
Artiup 20.12.20

Zenux is
also good advice, worth a try. Thank you!)

A
Artiup 20.12.20

I also launched KamikazE in the window, but it still crashes, and when I launch the game in the game window why don't give a shit what resolution I have 900r 720p 800 * 600 starts in the frame, and then adjust the window yourself as you want. and in the nvidia settings, too, was poking around

A
Artiup 20.12.20

alternat1ve my
computer certainly does not match, according to the minimum values ​​of core i3 540, gtx 650 1gb, 8gb RAM OS WIn10, but on this bucket I went through AC Unity in 720p resolution naturally at minimum fps 20-30, and Batman Arkham knight is all the same as at the unit. what is interesting, when win8.1 was standing, these games were shamelessly lagging for me, and they did not give out more than 9 fps. mankind devided, on the other hand, at low fps in dubai gave out 25-30, in Prague it already dropped to 20, it crashes for me by the way when the cutscene starts to load. Witcher 3, I generally played at medium low in 1280-800 and fps gave me stable 30 frames.

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

Artiup
yes, I understand, it really pisses me off when it's not clear why the crash happens out of the blue .... but this has not happened yet, I play at max. , only off. blur, chromatic aberration (who came up with this crap), real. shadows (eats ~ 10fps), Windows 10 x64 (pirate), the swap file was set to 1024 MB, so, just in case, the Invidia driver 372.54 ..... check the integrity of the game cache

A
Artiup 20.12.20

shhelkun
eh lucky, play at maximum speed =) honestly, I don’t understand what lags there, the graphics are not outstanding, the only thing is that there are a lot of details. in general, I noticed that all the games of 2016 do not work very well with eidos, the new hitman also gave out at low bastard 20 fps, and the graphon almost did not go anywhere from absolution, which at 900r went to my ultra, the stall was also at low only 25 30, although the graphics in the stall are generally mediocre. in wolfenstein new order, the graph is better and quite for itself at medium-high 50-60 fps, in the Duma the guys also say the optimization is very good, over there in battlefield 3, in my opinion, the graphics are more beautiful deus ex, stall, and a new hitman

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Artiup Save

download immediately after the explosion, what a problem.
I can post it a little later if you don’t find it.