3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 20.12.20 09:29 pm

crashes in prague after explosion, even after 2 patches (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

crashes in Prague after the explosion, even after 2 patches. it already pisses me off. I tried all the methods. what the hell at all. I even had a batman arkham knight (albeit at low 720p)
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artiup 20.12.20

saa0891
yes lay out , if not difficult. that's just me xs where are they at all, I looked at the dock, I didn’t have it in appdata either, I even looked at the program data, no

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

Artiup
well, some sin on denuvo, which is kind of because of her, there are all sorts of misunderstandings in the game ...

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Artiup wrote:
that's just me xs where are they at all
Where are usually many Steam games userdata

Steam userdata 19843712 337000 remote

A
Artiup 20.12.20

saa0891
there it is, ok thanks.

A
Artiup 20.12.20

Thank you guys all, I solved the problem, checked the integrity of the cache, and Steam began to download 1.5GB. and how I didn't think of before 0_0

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

Hmm, in such a form as now it makes no sense to take it. Considering all the problems and that even at two 1080 60 fps there is no ...

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

Artiup
so it goes, the patch was not installed most likely

A
Artiup 20.12.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Well, yesterday it seemed like 80MB of steam downloaded, and wrote that the last build is 524.10. God knows

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

Artiup
Not enough for a patch for such a huge game.

A
Artiup 20.12.20

I hope they won't leave the game in this video, and try to optimize at least a little. Look, Denuvo appeared, so at once a lot of games are not optimized. apparently, but it’s not good to optimize, and so they will buy it anyway ...

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

Artiup
That's you rightly said, this is a laughing matter to chickens, what? You can't even turn on anti-aliasing, lol!

d
djekstar 20.12.20

Damn, my game flies out constantly after dialogues with NPCs, first I talked to the merchant and the dick took off, understand why (everything is twisted to a minimum and the resolution costs 720p), then after a dialogue with a journalist from Samizdat, it starts crashing, what day is it okay to play I can't, horror. I’ve already resigned myself to FPS, I’m finished with disgusting hardware, but the game on the minimum is working fine, but these crashes dick understand what I’ve gotten out of. 2 patch has already come out and all the same takes off, no one has encountered such shit gays? If yes, then help people are kind, very much to play hunting; ((((