3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marceron 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Starcraft and Windows 7 (StarCraft)

The game starts under the new OS, but that's not a problem - in the game menu, some colors appear as if in disagreement, which terribly spoils the picture, although during the gameplay all colors on units, buildings and terrain are displayed correctly except for water (it has multi-colored stripes)! Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
45 Comments
Sort by:
s
smuk 20.12.20

helped file from the site ck7. Thank you

G
Gaef 20.12.20

I have the following problem, when I start the Star Craft, I start it using a universal bootloader with 7x, the game starts but a black screen hangs, when you move the mouse and press the buttons, everything switches there and works judging by the sounds. To start, you have to change the frequency to 60Hz, at this frequency everything starts up, it doesn't work a little higher .. Help fix
Video card: ATI Radeon HD2350

J
Jiv4ik 20.12.20

Svetlov - Thank you! downloaded the file from the 7x site - everything went without any problems !!!

S
Shinryuken 20.12.20

I have the same problem! sometimes the colors are abnormal, sometimes everything is fine

a
appla 20.12.20

The same problem manifested itself on whist, also on 7ke,
one smart bourgeois wrote that it was necessary to open a dialog box to change the screen resolution (with the right mouse on the screen + Screen resolution) - nothing should be changed on it, just leave it open and run the old man. Why - it is unknown, but it works 100% both on whist and on 7.
From personal experience, I also noticed that the old man does not like running photoshop of some players and other programs with "wise" graphics - therefore I recommend that you close everything as much as possible, do not be too lazy to "clean" the tray from all there EarthDesks and other crap.
------
However, the second problem is that the computer completely freezes under the 7th and remains unresolved.
Only the button hangs tightly and it helps - when and why - UNFANUAL: (
If anyone in the know, please respond.

L
Lysik10 20.12.20

pamagite somebody !!!!!!!! I downloaded the file (iso) to the daimon, writes no program start menu found. Pamagite plz. Childhood game.

A
Argus2008 20.12.20

It looks like a solution has been found for hanging 7-ki under Star: I included all the jackdaws in compatibility (compatibility by the way - win95), i.e. only 6 checkmarks, except for the level of rights, in the properties of the shortcut. Spent 5 batches of 40-50 minutes with the computer - not a single hang-up, although before that everything was deafly hung up, only the reset helped. I hope everyone will.

D
Dmytrich 20.12.20

Guys, I tested Windows 7 for 2 weeks and brought it out - We put the game on compatibility with Vindows Vista SP1 (I have it this way) and all the other checkboxes, BUT the main freeze is not because of this, but because of pop-up messages, therefore kill EXPLORER.EXE in the manager (after the game, run it again through the same task manager) and shut down all ICQ and other pop-up messengers! I even had a hangover because of Nod32 - Pop-up notifications, also remove the fuck, I mean, I don't mean to delete Nod32, just remove pop-up notifications in its settings !!!
I have been playing for almost 2 weeks for 2-3 hours a day and I look at turnips, there have been no dependencies pah-pah yet!

d
d_pr 20.12.20

People, help me please, did everything as it was written (Compatibility with SP3, administrator, disabling desktop compositions, etc.), waited half a minute, the theme switched to a simple design, then everything turned black, then the screen became some awful resolution and a disc sign appeared and registration. Now I have a negative browser theme :) And how to deal with it?

m
monolitpentagon 20.12.20

Compatibility with SP 3, colors 256, resolution 640x480 and everything plays fine, I also smeared Windows 7, but I put it that way and everything is fine.

g
galogen01 20.12.20

I wrote a program to help solve the problem: http://directdrawcompattool.4shared.com/

A
Anray_ 20.12.20

Comrades! What about the game via LAN ??? After all, windows 7 does not support the ipx protocol !!!

M
Mytaro 20.12.20

I have the following problem, when starting star craft, the game starts but a black screen hangs, when you move the mouse and press the buttons, everything switches there and works judging by the sounds. Can anyone explain how to fix this ?? It is desirable in more detail, because. I'm a full kettle in computers. Thanks in advance)

N
Nazaryk 20.12.20

there was also a black screen on 7k (beech HP Pavilion, built-in Intel second Radeon) switched to intel and started without any problems without any combinations and other dances

D
Dgosser 20.12.20

In anticipation of the release of the campaign for the zerg, I decided to replay the campaigns of the first old man with a broodwar, and as usual faced the problem of colors and dependencies before reset. And then just a normal image of the 8th Windows came to hand, knowing that the old man was working on it (tried it back in the summer on the rtm release) decided to update Windows. And when I first log in, Windows says to me, they say, turn on support for 256 colors, and otherwise I won't start the resolution of 640 * 480. I put it as requested and voila, the campaign of the first old man is already ending, and not a single departure, and not a single color failure. Everything works perfectly and al-tab is not a hindrance.
In total, one of the solutions to the problems was 8, which is already surprising. I will not say anything about the network game, because I am not fond of.

f
flyingbird 20.12.20

http://forums.playground.ru/starcraft/753824/

distribution with resolved problems with colors and resolution on windows vista / 7

or

http://rusfolder.com/37590417-put the

folder and file in the root of the game folder; run the reg file, then open the folder and configure

http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1308/67/acd163b64e0d.jpg
http://i054.radikal.ru/1308/bf/d68efb080c4d.jpg

http: // forums.playground.ru/starcraft/753824/

V
Victor 20.12.20

Why so many dances around color? The problem exists on all old games, it can be solved by killing explorer.exe and starting the game from the command line.

x
xanaxx 20.12.20

I know a 100% solution to the problem, but I will only help those who will play with me in a team against bots.

A
Antonius 20.12.20

I solved the problem like this (no specific advice from the forums helped):
16-bit colors are a
classic theme (it's right there, you don't need to configure anything yourself)
3 top checkboxes in compatibility

may be, which helped and disabling programs (except for antivirus), 60 Hz screen frequency
only after that it worked fine, try =)

G
GadaWar 20.12.20

RIDDICK88
I just installed the Windows Classic theme and it stopped glitching. Thanks for the advice. And generally speeds up the work of the computer.