3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArsenyPestr 22.12.20 04:45 pm

Where to find the heart of the naker (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As far as I understand, the heart of a naker falls out only from high-level nakers. Does anyone know where to find these? Or a seller with such an indirection?
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 22.12.20

vendors don't sell monster parts

l
lewe0fun 22.12.20

bridge over Pontar, before and after a breeding ground for monsters ...

D
DarKSiR_666 22.12.20

You swing the level and they will find you themselves

R
RGC 22.12.20

played around 100 hours, collected 4 naker hearts for the whole time. this is unhealthy bullshit

J
JackofShadows 22.12.20

It seems that they fall out in the naker's lair (which needs to be blown up)

J
Johnny1111 22.12.20

sounds crazy, but nakers

S
Saloknir 22.12.20

when I destroyed almost all the lairs, I saw that you can take something from them

d
disa5 22.12.20

Naker's heart falls out in Nilgrad in the quest to find the blind witch (it seems her name is Filipina or I'm wrong). This quest will be given by King Rodovid.

d
disa5 22.12.20

After you find the heart, do not thread the leftovers, the elixir will be improved further.

r
ready87 22.12.20

Maybe someone will come in handy. Here in this place there are four lairs, from three of them Naker's hearts fall out, from the fourth most likely too, I just don't remember. Maybe there are still lairs nearby, but I only found 4 (I'm talking specifically about this site)

N
Navarh 22.12.20

ready87
Great advice. And if there are not enough hearts, then they fall out from the naker-warriors of lvl 12.

R
Refresh2002 22.12.20

ready87
Protupil, those 4 lairs blew up and collected hearts, it was necessary to leave and farm the warriors who guard them from the nakers. And now you need 5 more hearts to improve, but I can't find anywhere

N
Navarh 22.12.20

Refresh2002
There they are lvl 9, they do not fall.
Although, there may be a chance, but very small. Here you need to know the technical parameters of the loot and what affects the chance. Perhaps it all depends on your level and the level of opponents.

r
ready87 22.12.20

Refresh2002
And how to farm with them by the way? in general, when I discovered this place, hearts did not fall out of the killed Nakers and I decided that they would not fall out. Now uploaded this place again, just check. A heart really fell from one Naker (although, damn it, there are doubts whether I took this heart from the den, their corpses were lying next to him, why I did everything too quickly), perhaps there is some percentage of the loss. But after meditation, new Nakers do not appear. chtol need to go somewhere or what?

ps
my game is coming to an end, one heart was just not enough for the potion of Raffar the White, so in my case it was not critical that I also knocked out and destroyed their lairs) anyway they will not be useful to me, most likely.

R
Refresh2002 22.12.20

ready87
It seems that someone wrote that when changing locations, the monsters are partially restored, he did not check it himself. On these 4 nests, I got 5 hearts, and 2 fell out of the naker warriors. I was somewhere level 10-11. I made a potion, and as it turned out later that hearts were also needed for improvement (By the way, near Novigrad I found a nest with 8-10 warrior nakers, like level 12-14 + gargoyle in a cave, but not a single heart I didn’t replay it, because it was a tough fight. Also in the center of the map I also found a naker's nest, where the heart didn’t fall out. Therefore, it seems to me pure random (((

V
Veydem 22.12.20

If you need to collect the potion of Raffar the White, then find several hearts of the naker near the point "Reardon Manor" (only 4-5 drops out), then with the help of ArtMoney change the number of hearts of the naker to 9 (you need to improve the potion) and collect the "white seagull" ( everything you need for an ivory gull can be found at the Kochmar near the point "Oxenfurt Port"). The herbalist has everything else for the potion.

w
wildcoep 22.12.20

ready87
Returned at level 16 to this place, 3 out of 4 nests were opened, collected 5 hearts!

R
Refresh2002 22.12.20

wildcoep
Thanks for the advice. Indeed, I returned to the nests after 7-8 levels and collected 4 more hearts for the recipe, with 1 dropped out of the warrior naker) But I still think they did it with hearts - you can neither buy nor disassemble, but it drops out extremely rarely

X
X7Combinator 22.12.20

Even cooler with naker warrior's liver

R
Razva 22.12.20

who blew up all the nakers' nests - return to them, nakers are still being cut there. If your heart doesn't beat out the first time, reboot and beat again. The heart is knocked out of the green naker. If there are not enough hearts, come back later (rep less than an hour for sure) and beat again)