3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 22.12.20 04:49 pm

Cooling system

Guys, how to properly organize the cooling in the case. Is it worth installing side fans, or is it better to seal these places? How to properly organize the cooling system in the case? The predator x1 case, power supply unit stands at the bottom, takes cold air from the floor.
40 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.12.20

KrampusX

One front and back, side ones are at your discretion, two or one, only put a large diameter and preferably with speed control, because the side ones can be set to a minimum.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

One is in front for blowing, the other is for blowing out from behind. That's quite enough.

b
betasisko 22.12.20

front: 1-2 120mm in front of hard drives.
put the side ones if the video card or chipset lacks air.
1 rear, 1-2 top because hot air rises (it is lighter than cold air, if anything) and so that it does not stagnate, let its valves blow out.
about pasting on the sides, if the video is not referenced, then you should not do it.

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

bazilews
A side, or up?

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

betasisko
As I understand it is enough or not, you are interesting, the vidyuha MSI r9 280x stands, it turns out from the bottom it takes air through the fans, and I think the hot air scatters around the case. , and exits through the rear valve.

s
saa0891 22.12.20

KrampusX

Side on any superfluous will not be, that for the prots, that for vidyahi additional air.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

KrampusX
If you wish, you can put one on top, but not necessarily. And take valves with a 4-pin connection.

S
STALKER_LEON 22.12.20

KrampusX

If it is possible to put the side blowing, and the top blowing.

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

saa0891
Some advise to glue the side seats under the fans, but why?

b
bazilews 22.12.20

Only the front one should stand for blowing, all the rest for blowing !!!

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

bazilews
In our bum, only 3pin bro, so I can regulate the speed on a video card, but on a processor cooler

b
bazilews 22.12.20

KrampusX
You don't need to glue anything, don't listen to downs.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

KrampusX
You can put the airbus and regulate everything with it.

S
STALKER_LEON 22.12.20

bazilews

On its body, the side ones are also for blowing, provided that there are upper ones for blowing.
As far as I remember, there in the standard only on the face and on the ass there is (blowing / blowing)

s
saa0891 22.12.20

KrampusX wrote:
Some advise to glue the side seats for the fans, but why?
Fuck knows, I specially tested without the side ones and with the side ones, and with the side ones, the temperature on the same vidyah is lower, and for the processor, additional air also comes in, my case is large so that the fan in front does not really blow it out.

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

leon18l Indeed
, by default it costs 120 for front blowing, and 120 for rear blowing

b
bazilews 22.12.20

It depends on how many connectors it has on the motherboard for connecting valves.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

KrampusX
Leave it.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

KrampusX
If anything, you can completely remove the side cover, but this is already extreme.

S
Shadowarm 22.12.20

bazilews
Regarding the reobass, there is a built-in in the case, but I have no idea how to connect it. And to cut wires, etc., this is a collective farm