3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wazgul 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Sanctuary Hills Residents Bug, Help! (Fallout 4)

Every night, instead of going to bed, residents crowd in the city center. Is there any way to fix this? But it's dumb, this problem is specific in this settlement.
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wazgul 22.12.20

v
vigo24 22.12.20

it's a rally, it's like it's time to sleep, but we didn't eat

W
WladV 22.12.20

Wazgul
Yes, it happens. When residents cannot get to their beds where they need to go to sleep.
And before going to bed, they need to sit on a high chair, even better if at the table. Have a drink and a snack. So they run looking for chairs. If their chairs are not enough, traffic creates queues.
especially difficulties appear when the people become even more.
Also, residents love to hang around the store in the evening before going to bed. Especially the booze and food stalls.
Generally, it is advisable to build spacious wide spaces, access to chairs and beds. And chairs are generally better organized near the store. Like a cafe. And so that they do not get stuck there, spacious distances are needed.

C
Caesars 22.12.20

They call on Satan, they must be burned immediately !!! Mister assistant can be very helpful in this)))

L
LongVampire 22.12.20

Illuminati Conferred!

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.12.20

You probably processed all the tires for raw materials? So they have nothing to do

G
Garris1992 22.12.20

Wazgul
They are Sleepwalkers.

M
Meyker 22.12.20

Similarly, with me with another settlement

I
Ioannn 22.12.20

Ahahahaha, you probably have one joker who rings the bell at night and hides))))).

f
forkiller 22.12.20

Wazgul
They demand re-election of the head of the settlement. And Kotsvord encourages them there

G
Grandshot 22.12.20

Yes, their sabbath is just a night there = D

D
Doubnmw 22.12.20

Are there enough beds? And where do they stand? Maybe they can't enter the same house in a crowd

_
_DooM_ 22.12.20

Put up a bar and they will gather at his place. My residents are drinking all night.

R
Roman Pivovarov 22.12.20

You can shoot this meeting and add new people, if again these Satanists gather at night, repeat the procedure until adequate people appear in the settlement

s
saa0891 22.12.20

This campaign you turned on the siren, so they gathered.

T
TheCrosser 22.12.20

That's nothing, I have them all on the roof of one of the houses all gather when I teleport in the city.

O
Olly-alpha 22.12.20

I have them gathering around a radioactive puddle in Starlights (that's how it is spelled, huh?). The temptation is extremely great to put a nuclear bomb in it instead of a water treatment plant and make yourself an Easter egg. It's a pity you can't. ))

A
Alexander Muzychenko 22.12.20

So all the same, I did not see a single adequate answer.
Regarding "Sit" - I made the platform with bar stools, benches, tables - don't care at all. As they crowded in the center of the settlement, so they crowd.

O
Olly-alpha 22.12.20

Alexander Muzychenko
What can be an adequate answer if all the possible reasons have already been listed? Starting from a banal lack of beds, ending with a stupid bug. Such screenshots should be shown from the workshop menu so that you can see what is wrong with the places, etc.

A
Alexander Muzychenko 22.12.20

Olly-alpha
Now I can't make a screen, in general something like this:
Inhabitants 14, beds 22
Food / water with an excess of more than twice
Electricity / defense for 60+
Happiness fluctuates 78-80

In general, I noticed that if at the time of night falls in the settlement (going about their business, or just sitting on a chair to wait for the night) - they go to sleep normally. But if you move to the settlement, and at the time of "arrival" it will be night - they are all stucco pads crowded in the center of the settlement.